A regular day

The Story of A.B.C

 

“Oppa! I’m home” Heeyeon beamed as she went into their small apartment.

 “WAAAH!” she screamed, as she had turned around a ninja looking guy stood in front of her.

“Buh!” He took of his mask.
“Did I scare you?” he asked innocently. He was currently filming for a new drama, Iljimae

She looked at him and stuck her tongue out and went inside; she dropped her bag on the sofa and sat down. He laughed and went over by her site.

“How was your day?” he asked curiously.

“It was great, a little hard though… But my sunbae gave me lots of compliments” she said and smiled happily.

“That’s good!” he was proud of his little sister.
“Who is your sunbae?”

“Ah it’s Mithra from Epik High” she beamed.

He nodded.

“Oppa! Are you hungry?” she asked excitingly.

“Actually… yeah, what do you have in mind?”

“It’s a dish unnie thought me earlier today” she said and smiled. He looked questioning at her.
“But first we have to do grocery shopping” she beamed and dragged him to the hallway.

They wore their shoes and went out. They arrived at the small market nearby. The marked was filled with many small stalls selling everything from vegetables to meat to herbs. She dragged Junki over to a larger stall, which sold both vegetables and fruits.

“Woaw! It looks so fresh.” She beamed.
“Ahjumma, how much is these” she asked pointing at the carrots.

“1.000 won per kilo” the lady said and smiled.

“How about the apples” she pointed at some big green and red shining apples.

“200 won each”

“Woah, so cheap! We’ll take 2 kilos of carrots and…” she stopped and starting wondering about the amount she needed.
“And 4 apples, the green and red ones” she placed her order with a smile.

The lady packed the apples in a little paper, to secure the quality. Then she put it all in a plastic bag.
“That will be 2.200 won” the lady said and smiled.

Heeyeon looked around for her brother, while she was picking out the vegetables and fruits he had went over to another stall.

“Just a moment” she said to the lady, she ran over to him, she slipped her arm under his and dragged him back to the stall.

“Ah I get it! You cook, I pay” he said and smirked *she’s so sneaky* he thought to himself and paid the lady. After that they went back to their apartment.

While Junki went through his manuscript for the next day’s shooting of Iljimae, Heeyeon started preparing the lunch. She finished and went into the living room with the two servings. Junki looked questioning at her.

“It’s a Danish salad, only using carrots and apples! It’s really yummy” she explained with a smile.

Earlier that day;

“That’s great girls!” their dance instructor commented.
“Before your next schedule, go get some lunch at the canteen. I’ll see you later girls” she said and smiled.

Yoomi got up from her split and went over to her bag. She checked her phone, her brother had texted her, a couple of times, ‘Yoomi-ah… darling’ he had written.

“Hmm what is he up to now?” Yoomi mumbled to herself and continued reading, ‘Yoomi-ah ^^’, I won’t be home today… Could you take care of Harang tonight, pretty please? ;)’.

“Aigoo…” she sighted.

“What’s wrong unnie” Heeyeon asked lying exhausted on the floor.

“Ah... It’s nothing, my brother just wants me to take care of his dog tonight” Yoomi answered and smiled. “Let’s go eat”

Heeyeon nodded and got up from the floor and took her back with her, both of them went up to the entertainments canteen. On their way they met a couple of other artist who had already debuted, some recently and other long ago, they bowed and greeted them politely before continuing. Yoomi sat down by a table in the corner.

“Unnie aren’t you going to eat anything” Heeyeon asked her worried.

“Ah, yeah I am, I brought my own lunch with me” Yoomi pointed at her bag, Heeyeon nodded and went over to the canteen ladies and got some food and came back to the table.

“What is that?” Heeyeon asked curiously pointing at Yoomi’s lunch box.

“It’s a Danish salad; you just need grated apples and carrots. I learned it from an exchange student, back in the US.” Yoomi explained with a smile.
“Want a taste?”

Heeyeon nodded, and took some, “mmmh!” she beamed showing her appreciate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Oppa! It’s me”

“Ah Yoomi-ah, did your schedule finish?” Yoochun said answering the phone.

“Yeah! Where are you now?”

“We’re in the recording studio” he answered with a bright voice.

“Okay I’ll be that in 2 minutes” she said and ended the phone call. She waved to Heeyeon and left. Her brother’s recording studio was located on the 5th floor while the dance studio was located in the basement. She arrived at the 5th floor; she made her way to the recording studio. Just as she was about to open the door, it suddenly opened and out came Jaejoong. He was tall and slender, his skin was really smooth and light and his hair was always styled perfectly just as his clothing. Yoomi had always had a small crush on him.

“Sunbae-nim” she greeted and bowed her head lightly.

“Ah Yoomi-ah, you’re looking for your brother right” he asked with a smile and she nodded.
“He just went to the bathroom, but Junsu is inside, so you can just go come in and wait for him here.” She always wondered why people said that he was a cold guy, because he had never shown her that site of him before.

“Thank you” she said politely and went in. She was greeted by Junsu whom showed her over to the sofa.

He said by the computers and worked on some music. Yoomi listened carefully to the music, she enjoyed it. Yoochun came back; Yoomi rose from the sofa and greeted her brother.

“Yoomi-ah, thank you so much”

“For what” she asked.

“For taking care of Harang” he said with a pleasant voice.
“I won’t be home before tomorrow sometime. We have a lot of work we need to do tonight, for our upcoming album”.

“It’s okay, no problem. I’ll just take him with me home. Just give me a call when I can come back with him”

“Sure thing. Oh! Yoomi! Here!” he handed her a set of car keys, “Take my car, I won’t need it today anyway, and you remember the password for my door right?” she nodded and accepted the keys.
“By the way, would you join us for dinner later?” he asked.

“Oh mian oppa, I already have dinner plans today” she said with an awkward smile.
“How about tomorrow” she asked.

“That’s sounds fine too. I’ll call you tomorrow then” he said and smiled. She nodded, said bye to them all and left. She arrived at Yoochun’s house and went in. just as she got in she was thrown back by Harang, he was really excited to see her.

“Good boy” she said with a cute voice and patted his head. She fastened the leach to his collar, grabbed a small bag of treats and food and went back to the car. She opened the door to the passenger seat, Harang jumped lightly in and sat sown on the seat. She put the treats and food on the back seat and went over to the driver seat, and then she drove home.

It became late, and Yoomi got ready to go meet with her friends for dinner. She dressed in a loose white dress shirt with black collar tugged into a pair of black high waist denim shorts. She laid a light yet pretty make-up and pulled her hair into a tight ponytail. She went down to the hallway, she wore a big faux fur jacket and her military looking high heeled boots. She patted Harang end went out to the car and drove off.

Yoomi spotted her friends standing by the entrance of the restaurant, waiting for her. She sighted happily, *for once he didn’t dress like a traffic light* she thought to herself and laughed as she drove into the parking lot. As she got out of the car she was greeted by her two of her beat friends.