A past to remember part 2 - Heeyeon

The Story of A.B.C

 

 “Oppa… please let me go with you” Heeyeon pleaded her older brother as he was about to leave. Her brother was leaving Busan to go to Seoul, to start his career as an actor.

He looked back at her; she looked up at him with her huge brown puppy eyes, no wonder could deny her when she gave that look, not even him.

“Araso… let me talk with umma and appa” he sighted. He went into the living room where their parents sat; he closed the door behind him. Heeyeon sat down on the floor just outside the living room.

Time went slowly by and Heeyeon started getting impatient and rose from her spot, she went over to the door to see if she could hear what they were talking about. Just as she was about to lean in on the door, it suddenly opened. She fell down; her brother looked down at her and smirked.

“Go pack…” was the only thing he got to say before Heeyeon speeded of and into her room.

She found a huge suitcase, and started stuffing it with as much clothing as possible. She found a smaller suitcase and dragged it to her bathroom and started filling it with all her beauty products, soaps, brush, toothbrush everything she would need.

She went back to her room with the suitcase and changed from her pajamas into a long white shirt with a black print of *Tomorrow Tomorrow* and paired with a pair of brown high-waist shorts. She gathered her hair into a tight but messy bun.

She finished up and dragged the two suitcases down the long stairs. She stopped in front of her parents and bowed.

“Thank you so much” she said with a bright smile, their mother smiled and nodded.

“You’re going to live together with Junki, so make sure to listen to his every word” their father said, Heeyeon nodded and beamed happily.

Junki and Heeyeon got ready to leave she wore her brown pilot jacket and a pair of black buckled mid-calf boots. Junki and their farther took the suitcases and loaded it into the trunk of the car.

Their parents then drove them to the bus terminal. After a long drive they finally arrived, their father parked the car; he and Junki gathered the suitcases and everyone headed towards the ticket counter.

“Two tickets for Dong-Seoul please” Junki asked the lady behind the counter, he paid and they went out to the bus line and waited. In excitement Heeyeon ran in front searching for the right line.

“Dong-Seoul… Dong-Seoul” she sang as she searched through the many lines.

“Oh OPPA!!!!!!!!” she yelled.
“It’s here” she waved them over and went in line, Junki joined her in the line and their parents stood next to them.

The bus finally came Junki and their father loaded the suitcases into the bus, their mother hugged them tightly and kissed them. Heeyeon pulled herself out of her mother’s arms.

“AAAH OMMA! People are watching” she complained as her cheeks turned red.

Her parents and brother started laughing at her. They said bye to the parents and entered the bus, Heeyeon dragged Junki to the back of the bus.

They waved to their parents as the bus drove off, they stood outside waiving back until the bus was out of sight, their mother shed a tear and their father laid his hand on her should as a sign to go back home.

Heeyeon sat by the window commenting everything she saw on the bus trip, she was really excited as this was her first time to Seoul, Junki smiled at her excitement.

After a couple of hours Heeyeon fell asleep. Her body started shivering, the air-condition in the bus was really cold, Junki pulled her jacket over her. Two girls on the other side started whispering.

“I wish I had a boyfriend doing that for me” one of the girls whispered to the other.

“Yeah… She’s so lucky” the other girl whined.

Junki smirked for himself *I can’t believe they think we’re a couple* he thought to himself giggling inside himself.

The bus finally arrived at Dong-Seoul bus terminal, “Heeyeon-ah… Yeon-ah wake up” he said shaking her lightly.

“Uuuuhm” she mumbled while slowly waking up from her deep sleep, she rubbed her eyes and looked outside, “WUUUAAAH… Look how the sun is shining here!” she shouted excitingly, Junki just shocked his head and laughed, Heeyeon looked at him questioning, but let it pass.

“Come on, we need to find a cap” Junki said and smiled, Heeyeon nodded, and both went out of the bus gathering their suitcases. They went out to the road, outside the bus terminal there were a lot of taxis parked. They went over to the taxi driver who less busy, he took their suitcases and loaded them into the trunk. He drove them to their new apartment.

They arrived and Junki paid the driver, the driver helped getting their suitcases out of the trunk, he bowed politely and wet off again.

Heeyeon looked up at the big building “Let’s go” she lovingly ordered her older brother, he smirked and followed behind her. He went over the counter in the lobby.

“Hello. My name is Lee Junki, I’m here to pick up the key for my apartment” Junki explained to the man behind the counter, he looked him up on the computer.

“You have gotten apartment 717 on the 8 floor” He smiled and handed Junki the key.

“I can see on the computer, that the apartment is already fixed up with all the needed furniture” he continued while looking on the screen.

“Really? I didn’t order that?” Junki half stated half asked. The man looked up from the screen.

“It was ordered by a Mr. Lee” he man told him. Junki nodded, he bowed his head politely and went over to Heeyeon again.

“Umma and appa, fixed our apartment with all the furniture” he told her and smiled.

“I hope Umma did the inventory” she laughed and stated, Junki agreed. Their mother had great taste when it came to inventory design, but their father absolutely did not, even his own office was done by their mother.

Heeyeon happily linked her arm into her brother’s arm; he looked at her and smiled. “Let’s go oppa” she said and smiled as they headed over to the elevator.