Proposal

Transfer Student

"Students of BigHit. I know our school might not have the best reputation in Seoul,"

Mr Bang announced in a serious tone through the school's PA system which was unusual for the usually care-free principal.

"I would not tolerate things like bringing magazines that display . Seo Inguk from class 4A would not be coming for classes for a semester, if this happens again in my school, the consequences would be harsher. That would be all."

Yoongi looked at the seat next to him with eyes filled of bewilderment, the Seo Inguk that Min Yoongi knew had the most innocent thoughts.

The Seo Inguk that Yoongi knew would blush uncontrollably in a movie when a kissing scene was showing.

The Seo Inguk that Yoongi knew would not have the guts to bring a 'Playboy' magazine to school and furthermore be smart enough to not leave it on his table right in front of a teacher.

'I might not have known Inguk as much as I thought had..' Yoongi sighed

-----------------

Jimin walked into class with dark circles around his eyes and a small frown tainted on his lips. He made a beeline for his seat, opened his laptop and started typing vigorously.

It was an hour before lessons had begun so there were only two people in class at that time, him and Jungkook.


"What's the rush, Sunshine?"

"It's nothing."

Jimin was too focused to blush at the nickname Jungkook had given him.

"I don't think this is nothing."

Jungkook emphasised on 'this', while gesturing at jimin typing vigourously on his keyboard.

"Oh, this? Ha... it's not important."

Jimin slammed the laptop shut.

"Then...you don't mind me...seeing it right!?"

Jungkook to the opportunity to steal his laptop and used his other arm to block Jimin from getting the laptop.

"A...proposal?"

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow at Jimin.

"Okay, fine i was writing a proposal. Can i have it back now?"

"I don't think so, this is not an ordinary proposal, it is a proposal for a 'Financial Attachment Scheme' what the hell is that?"

"Oh that... it's a practice from... tuition."

"There's Mr Park SiHyung's son in it...NO WAY. You're dad's Park SiHyung, The Park SiHyung?"

"...yea?"

Jungkook gave him back his laptop and knelt down in front of Jimin with his head bowed down.

"Please forgive me for stealing your laptop, Almightly Jim- I mean Mr Park."

"Oh stop it..."

Jimin playfully slapped Jungkook.

"You finally smiled!"

Jungkook laughed, while scooting into Jimin's seat, uninvited.

"I already know what you're doing, I've read that proposal."

There was a silence before Jimin spoke,

"...I...have to do this proposal for my appa, he...he was worried about my future and it took alot of persuasion before his company would give me an opportunity to prove myself worthy... all I have to do is write a proposal and make sure I get it to the company's CEO before midnight..."

Jimin stopped to take a breather,

"... or else my appa is fired...But, as you can see, I at proposals, if I send this out they'd probably think Park SiHyung's son is a five year old..."

"Hmmm..."

Jungkook rested his palm on his chin as if he was in deep thought, then looked up smugly.

"I can help."

"What?!"

"Not to brag, I skipped 2 grades. This proposal is NOTHING."

Jimin gave him the unamused but grateful stare.

"Okay, after school is that fine?"

Jimin slowly asked

"Its a date!"

Jungkook then unecessarily headlocked Jimin and ruffled know hair.

As if on queue, Tony walked in. However, the tiny smirk on his face was not seen by the duo.

-------------------

"What's up? All of a sudden, you are acting brighter than usual... I'm allergic to that, either tell me the reason or stop that."

Yoongi pretended not to care

'I shouldn't be going around telling everyone this but, this is Yoongi Hyung, I can trust him! No one else.'

Jimin then related the story to Yoongi who nodded at first but later yawned in boredom.

"Okay, have fun."

Yoongi stood up and prepared to leave.

" wait Hyung! I didn't tell you that I can't go home with you today, me and Jungkook are going on a date after school!"

The mint haired male's eyes immediately lit up when he heard two things, 'name that he never heard before' and ' Jimin going on a date with someone that's not him.'

"Date?!"

Yoongi spat in sudden anger.

"Yea... like study date, Jungkookie is going to help with my proposal."

'Jungkookie?! Now he has a nickname for him.'

Yoongi thought furiously.

"Just don't trust a man like him, Jungkook sounds very suspicious."

Yoongi then stomped away.

"Wait Hyung~"

Jimin spokewhile trying to do aegyo as he sensed that Yoongi was upset by whatever it was.

"Your aegyo is horrific never do that again."

Yoongi bluntly stated even though his heart was fluttering inside.

----------------

(A/N: another chapter is up!! Find forget to comment, upvote and suscribe!! Lots of love, lovelies ♡3♡)