First impressions

Transfer Student

Bighit academy wasn't a name to shout about nor does it have the best grades. The students weren't perfect either, they were either too nice or mean there was no in between. Whoever who was in the right mind would not even want to go close to its school gates in fear of catching its 'germs'.

Jeon Jungkook did not even know why he was even enrolled there, sure he had the talent to get into the Big 3 but his stupid grades didn't cut it. He dreaded everyday that he was in this school but the only thing that kept him coming back, was his friends.

"URGH. Don't they have enough money from pocketing the students' allowance from semestral fees to buy actual tables?"

Jungkook muttered yet another complaint under his breath.

"They don't give a about us, Jungkook. If they had enough money they'd close down this school anytime, anyday."

"This schoo-"

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung is there any problems?"

"No, sir."

They both sarcastically stated in unison.

"Just as I thought. Another word from you two and I'll be issuing you guys ANOTHER detention slip."

"Aren't they over-using the detention thing?"

"Kim Taehyung!"

The teacher shouted.

"I'm sorry, sir."

Then both of them placed their heads on the table and prepared to sleep until the next period.

Just when the teacher was going to start teaching the class, the door opened.

"Excuse me," a soft voice spoke, "is this class 3A?"

"Ah! You must be the new transfer student! Come in, come in!"

'Transfer student?'

Jungkook thought, their school hadn't had a transfer student in 7 years as what he had heard. But he couldn't care less and continued sleeping as he couldn't be bothered to lift up his head.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin! Please take care of me!"

That's when the whole class looked up at the new student and when they did they all gasped.

"Oh mama..."

Taehyung commented unknowingly.

Jimin had plump lips, shiny white teeth, eyes that curve into a cresent when he smiles and fluffy tangerine-coloured hair that bounces up and down when he bowed enthusiastically. He looked like a complete angel.

All the boys in the class cooed while the girls screeched.

"Hmm... sit next to..."

Every student began to push their table partner off their seat trying to signal to their teacher that he could sit beside them.

"...him."

The teacher used his thumb to point at Taehyung who looked at him with his infamous blank face.

"Hi my name is Jimin, you are?"

Jimin reached out his hand motioning Taehyung to shake his hand. However, Taehyung remained still and stuttered,

"S-same..."

"Your name is Jimin too?"

The Orange haired boy tilted his head in confusion.

"Y-ye- No! My name is Taehyung Kim- I mean Kim Taehyung! But hey! They both are the same meaning right? Haha?"

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head as he tried to calm himself down.

"Cute."

Jimin laughed at his seatmate's actions which made Taehyung's face turn bright red.

'Really Taehyung?!'

The brown haired boy mentally scolded himself.

"Pabo."

Jungkook whispered upon witnessing the scene.

-------

"Excuse me?"

Jimin knocked the door of the principal's office and slowly opened it.

"Ah, yes! Jimin! How lovely to see you. I suppose you came here to collect some forms right?"

Jimin nodded.

"Okay take a seat while we wait for my secretary to fax us the forms."

There was a long awkward silence and Jimin took this opportunity to study the looks of the principal.

He looked as if he was in his 30's ('how is he so young?' Jimin thought to himself.) and he had relatively toned arms and chiselled features. Not much of principal material if you asked Jimin.

"The founder of this academy was my father Mr Bang as they would call him. So that means I'm the new principal of this place... if that's what you're thinking. I might not know my but I think i can do this principal thing."

'Well he really isn't any much of a principal.'

"I have to warn you though..."

He suddenly stood up.

"... the only thing that can describe our students is 'thirsty alphas'."

The principal's hand moved down to Jimin's waist.

"When a innocent omega comes around..."

All of a sudden, he grabbed Jimin's as if signifying what might happen, that made the Orange haired boy yelp in shock.

"Oh, Look your forms are here! Please enjoy the rest of your time in school, Park Jimin."

The principal casually pushed Jimin out of his office.

'W-what was that all about? ert."

Jimin blushed while closing the door behind him.


He wasn't so sure about what Mr Bang was talking about but he knew that it was going to be a long year ahead...
-------

(A/N: woahhhh thanks for all the support guys! Who do you think should end up with jimin? Just curious?)