Hate

Transfer Student

(A/N: okay I'm sorry! I'm not dead though ahaha. So basically this happened. I wanted to update one chapter... and I did. But I thought it wasn't good and could not add up to the actual plot so i deleted it, and it screwed the system. So i was unable to update until now! But everything's restored now, so... I'm back!!)

--------
“No he’s not!”

Jimin’s sudden outburst made the people sitting next to him flinch,

“I-I’m sorry, I…”

the latter sheepishly bowed his head in embarrassment.

“Okay…Thank you Mr Jones for that introduction. Would you please take a seat behind Mr Park?”


Their homeroom teacher awkwardly cleared .

Without another word, Tony slung his bag across his shoulder and began walking towards his seat, whilst giving out tremendous charisma as he swung his arms each step he took. There were glares from the males envious of the foreigners height in the classroom and also chatters from the gossiping females on how the cute new transfer student apparently has a tall foreigner boyfriend.

Finally, Tony made it to his seat next to Jungkook who had a welcoming smile.

“Hey Tony, is that right? My name is Jungkook nice to meet you!”

He reached his hand out for a handshake, but Tony blatantly ignored it and continued intensely staring at the back of Jimin’s head trying to get him to turn around.


“Not much of a hand shaker I see… Well, you didn’t miss much this week, lessons barely started.”

 

Tony simply grunted in acknowledgement, without even sparing a glance at him.

 

“Not a talker too, I see…”

 

Jungkook sighed, how is he going to spend the whole entire year with a foreigner who won’t even bother to greet him?

 

Jimin could feel Tony burning holes at the back of his neck as he could visibly see goosebumps on his skin and could feel shivers down his spine.

“Jimin, you didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend."

Taehyung bitterly emphasized the word ‘boyfriend’.

“I don’t.” 

Jimin cautiously whispered. 

“it was self-proclaimed.”

“self-proclaimed?”

Taehyung gasped in disbelief.
 
“Yea… you really don’t want to have anything to do with him.”

“Why?”

Taehyung asked curiously.

“You really don’t want to know.”

“Okay… That means your still available, right?”

“Yep! Single as a pringle and ready to mingle... well not quite."

Jimin then tried to concentrate back on the teacher who was now apparently preaching to them about good posture. That woman really had issues with hunched backs.

Taehyung did the same too but he did not forget to give an mini fist pump, after hearing the news that Jimin is still single.

----------
Apparently, Tony was in every class Jimin had. coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Knowing his background, Jimin knew that he was someone who got whatever he wanted whether it affected the people around him or not.


Well, that wasn't very good news for Jimin. Since, both of them had the same lunch period, it when Tony had the chance to talk to the Orange haired male. However, Jimin was not having any of that.


Jimin ran out of the classroom as soon as the bell rung, he couldn't wait to get away from the obssessive foreigner. He made sure that he had outran Tony before his way to the rooftop, he and Yoongi's regular lunch hang out.

'Maybe, Yoongi-hyung had to stay back in class for a bit. He'll be here soon.'

He thought while entering the empty rooftop.

Jimin hadn't realised how hungry he was until a loud bellowing growl resounded from his empty stomach. He didn't eat dinner and breakfast due to the anxiety of the following day and now he regretted.

He could not help but to salivate at the sight of his Kimchi fried rice as he took a huge spoonful of it. But before he could put the delicacy into his needy mouth, a hand roughly grabbed his wrist, forcing him to stand up thus, overturning his whole lunchbox.

He was about to shout at the person who made him drop his food, until he realised that he was being pinned against the wall by Tony freaking
Jones.

"T...Tony what are you-"

Before he could finish, a pair of uninvited lips crashed into his, causing him to yelp in astonishment.

"Mhpf!"

Jimin tried to push the foreigner away, but to no avail. He was about to give up when, another hand grabbed Jimin's other wrist and pulled him away from Tony.

Jimin slowly looked up to see who his saviour was and then he realised it was none other than Min Yoongi. Jimin instinctively closed back his eyes and inhaled the scent of the male.

He felt so secure in Yoongi's embrace, it just made Jimin feel so warm and safe as if it was meant to be.

"I'm pretty sure this is considered ual harassment."

Yoongi monotonously spoke in an ice-cold tone, gaze never leaving the foreigner's slightly intimidated pupils.

"No it's not."

Tony tried to sound as confident as possible.

"And why is that?"

Yoongi's lips curled up slightly, in amusement.

"Because, I am his boyfriend!"

Tony smugly shared with a mocking grin on his face.

"Of course, and I am Jimin's daddy, now piss off.'

Without hesitation, Yoongi answered which effectively wiped the smile of Tony's face.

The foreigner was now opening and closing his mouth like a fish as he tried to think of possible comebacks, when he realised it was impossible, he ran away in utter embarrassment, this admitting defeat.

"Finally, some peace."

Yoongi lazily sat down while unwrapping his bento box, he didn't miss the pout that was evident on Jimin's face as he looked at Yoongi eating his lunch.

"What?"

Yoongi coldly asked.

"Tony knocked over my lunch box now I got nothing to eat..."

Getting the hint, Yoongi sighed in irritation.

"Aish. So troublesome, say 'ah'."

Jimin happily bounced next to Yoongi and willingly opened his mouth to savour the good that was fed by his Yoongi-Hyung.

"Mmmm...Thank you, Daddy."

Jimin innocently stated, which caused Yoongi to choke on his food.

"I was joking just now Jimin."

"So am I," Jimin retaliated, "my real daddy's at home!"

'Does this kid even know what 'daddy' means?'

Yoongi thought

----------

Tony ran down the stairs and into the school garden and screaming in frustration.

"Min Yoongi..." he gritted his teeth, "I will get rid of you. And I ALWAYS get what I want."

He then chuckled evilly.


--------

*this is the last 'starter' chapter I guess... the actual story is going to start next chapter :) *