Silhouette

Transfer Student

Park Jimin was afraid.

He ran and ran, but farther he ran, the closer the voice was.

"No! No! Stop don't come any closer!"

Jimin flailed his hands to prevent him from getting nearer however, to no avail.

The tall man grabbed his arm and pulled him closer...

"Jimin..."

The husky voice seductively stated while sliding his thumb across Jimin's plump lips.

"Jimin."

He said again but this time louder, with his finger now fully in his mouth.

Jimin hated this feeling he wanted to pull away but the strong grip on his arm prevented him to and the choking feeling made his vision go blur.

"Jimin!"

Again.

"Jimin!"

The voice suddenly changed, it was now a much softer and more gentle one and Jimin regained his vision once again, it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook?"

Jimin asked in confusion.

"Hyung... You were asleep the whole time. Class is over."

Asleep? The latter could hardly sleep last night because of what had happened earlier that evening and that resulted to him sleeping in class. But knowing that it was just a dream made Jimin's tensed muscles relaxed.

Oh wait, having that kind of dream with Jungkook around? What could he have done while he was asleep? Those thoughts made him blush.

But right before he could ask Jungkook anything, a knock on the door responded through the almost empty classroom.

"Jimin. Let's go it's Lunchtime."

A mint-haired boy lazily leaned against the door frame.

Being the orange haired boy's buddy really benefited in Yoongi's slow moving lifestyle. He began waking up early and going to bed early just so he had enough energy for the next day. However, he still refused to concede his loss to Mrs Kim.

Jimin's optimism was really starting to influence Yoongi in someway, for example, Yoongi started smiling more or even started to see the light in certain occasions like the last period of school meant the school was ending soon or other circumstances.

However, today was different, Jimin seemed extremely down all of a sudden. He looked as if he was lost in space.

"Jimin?"

Yoongi curiously tapped on Jimin's finger making him flinch and jump from shock.

"No! Oh Yoongi-hyung it's just you..."

"Is anything wrong? I mean you have been spacing out for at least 15 minutes."

"Y...yeah It course! I mean why not?"

"O~kay..." Yoongi awkwardly answered,

"but if you need any help you can always come to me."

He then reassured. Jimin then returned with a smile.

------------

The whole day went really slow for Jimin but he also felt a sense of insecurity everytime he remembered that.

But sitting next to Taehyung made him feel safe, he felt a sense of security next to him.

"See you tomorrow, Jimin-ah~"

Taehyung smiled widely.

'End of the day already?!'

Jimin thought.

"Oh... bye Taehyung-ah."

Right after Taehyung left he felt his phone vibrate.

'To: Jimin
From: Yoongi

Jimin-ah, Hyung has something to attend to after school please go home yourself today I can't walk you back. Mianhae.'

. This was a really bad time.

'It's okay! Come on Park Jimin man up abit!'

The first step out of school felt like the first step into a lion's den.

He didn't know why but it felt as if everyone was looking at him, and his heart started beating faster with each step he took. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to run.

As he was running, he felt the buildings all turn into a silhouette and he started to hallucinate,

"Chim Chim~"

It was that voice.

He turned around... it was him.

He wouldn't let his dream turn into a painful reality and started to sprint with all his might...

' I'm almost home...' he thought, 'i recognise this place, Lee Ahjussi's bakery, we're almost there come on Jimin!'

Just to make sure, he looked back one last time,

'H...he's gone?!'

However, Jimin did not waste another second to check he ran into his house and slammed the door shut, his body then slid down to the floor in exhaustion.

Moments later, Jimin felt his phone vibrate, his blood ran cold and he slowly took up his phone to check who it was...

'It's just Eomma...'

The Orange haired boy sighed in relief. Then, he opened up the message he recieved last night wishing that what he read was wrong.

' To: Jimin
From: Unknown Number

Chim Chim long time no see, was it two weeks ago? It might not be long for you, but that two weeks felt like eternity to me... guess what? I've finally found where you transferred to! A scholar like you in that outcasted school Big Hit? But I'll do ANYTHING for you baby~ guess who just filled up the transfer forms? See you tomorrow Chim Chim~ <3 '
------------------

Was it normal to not feel like going to school? I guess for other kids, yeah... but Jimin being the good boy he is, was always ready for another day in school... but today was not the case.

He spent an hour contemplating whether he should step into that horrid place or just call in sick and forge his mother's signature, but no, Jimin was too young to go jail! (A/N: Kids! Please don't play truant! -winks-)

After much thought, he decided he should just hurriedly walk into school attend his lessons and quickly leave.

'No contact with anyone, no conversations and no movements. Just school.' Jimin reassured himself, before confidently walking to school.

No signs of him anywhere. Great. He placed his bag on the ground and prepared to get another 15 extra minutes of sleep, however, their homeroom teacher walked into class with a strangely big smile on her face.

"Class, I have really, really good news, out school's really getting lucky this year, first we get Jimin..."

She smiled warmly at the latter who returned the smile out of courtesy.

"And now..."

Jimin's face turned pale, his eyes widened and his pupils dilated.

"No... it can't be."

A tall foreigner walked into the room with his eyes fixated at Jimin. (Let's just pretend he can speak Korean shall we?)

"Sup, the name's Tony Jones and I'm Chim Chim's boyfriend. Any of y'all try touching him,"

His face turned sour.

"I'll kill you."

---------------

(A/N: Well, that escalated really quickly I'm sorry if this was a really ty chapter! I just needed something to direct the story to the main plot! ;-; Please don't be angry!)