Sad Faces

There's no way back

Suho’s P.O.V.

Here I am on my way to meet her. Why am I nervous? She's only going to say: 'Hey Suho, sorry for ignoring you. Let's be friends' Right?

When I arrived I saw her back. I took a deep breath.

"Hey." She turned around with the sound of my voice.

"Hey! Hum... thank you, for coming." She said giving me a nervous smile.

"No problem. So... how have you been?"

"I've been good. And you?" She asked.

"I'm glad you're fine. I've been good too." And then we fell into that awkward silence. I looked away from her. Why is it so weird? I decided to break the silence.

"So..what do you want to talk about?"

"Look Suho, I'm sorry for the way we broke up. It was childish of me to ignore you after it." So it was that! She just wanted to apologise. I let out a huge breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"It's ok Chorong, you don't need to worry about it. You needed some time." 

"But still, it was wrong. Mian." She gave a sad look.

"Apologe accepted." I gave her a smile.

"I thought a lot about what happened, between me and you." She started to say.

"Ne, me too."

"I was really stupid, I shouldn't have done that" She said looking frustrated.

"Gwaenchanha. It's all in the past now." I gave her an assuring smile.

"So... can't we start all over?" Wait, what? She means start over our friendship, right?

"Of couse, we can be friends again. You know I still care about you."

"No, I don't it mean that way... I meant, are you willing to give us another chance? I still have feelings for you." 

I frooze. I can't believe this is happening. I don't know how to answer that.

"So, what do you say? Do you think we can erase it all and get back together?" 

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know what to say right now. Chorong, It's been two months! My feelings aren't the same anymore. I'm really sorry." I felt so bad saying this. I looked at her face and saw her teary eyes.

"I'm so stupid! I thought you still had feelings for me, just like I still do. I can't believe this, what was i thinking? Of course you're already over me. I mean, it was clear even before our break up."

"Don't say that! I really liked you, a lot. But our relationship went from pleasure to an obligation, and you know that. It wasn't doing any good for the both of us. I still care about you Chorong, but not like before. I care about you as a friend."

And then her tears started to fall. I hate to see her crying, I hate to see anyone crying. I never know what to do. I felt a huge pain on my chest.

"Our relationship was never an obligation to me, i'm sorry to hear you say that. I'm such a pabo, why do i keep running after you? I'm always the one getting hurt." She started to raise her voice at me. 

"How can you say that? You were the one who broke up with me, I went through hell to get over it. And you have the guts to say you're the only one hurt? Don't say things like this so easy Chorong. Don't just assume someone else's feelings." I was getting mad. How can she say that? I was hurt just like her. 

"If you were hurt, doesn't it mean you still have feelings for me? We're only hurt by the people we care about. Come on, think about it." She grabbed my hand. 

"I can't do it again Chorong. I am really sorry. We're just not supossed to be. It would be the same, we would fight about the same things. You would get angry at me for my lack of presence, and I would be upset with you for always complaining about it. It just won't work. we would end up only hurting each other even more. Please, understand. We should stay as friends. That's what i'm willing to be." I let go of her hand and waited for her answer.

"I... I don't think I can be only friends with you Suho. I don't want it and i'm not ready for it." She gave a step back and shook her head. Then she continued:

"Let's just pretend this conversation never happened. And let's continue to ignore each other. I don't want to play stupid again." She wiped her tears and started walking away.

I grabbed her wrist. "Chorong, please don't be this way. I can't just pretend that nothing happened between us. And don't go, we're both adults, we don't run away from our problems like kids, we face them. So let's talk about."

"And now you're saying that I'm a kid because I don't want to face you right now even when I just go rejected?" 

"I didn't mean it that way Chorong" I let go of her wrist.

"Look, let's just stop here."

And with that she walked away, leaving me speechless. I just couldn't believe in what just happened here. What the hell is going on? Is this a hidden camera? 

I should have listened to D.O and Baek. I can't believe those pabos were right.

 

 

 

Eunji’s P.O.V.

‘‘Geurae Wolf, Naega Wolf, Awooo’’  

‘’Oppa, Saeanghaeyo!’’ Bomi and I sang to tease Naeun. After the ‘we got married’ recording, we went to our dressing room and waited for the music core’s winner be announced.

‘’Yahhh!! Stop it, please!!’’ Naeun begged while laughing.  

“Sarangheyo!” Bomi sang again, this time imitanting Naeun’s voice and hugging her.

“Unnie!!!” Naeun pushed her. She was red as a tomato now.

“Ya, stop blushing! Do you want me to call Taemin-shi?” I coulnd’t miss the chance to embaress her even more.

The door opened and Chorong entered the room. ‘Oh, I didn’t notice that she wasn’t here’.

She sat on the sofa and kept looking at her cell phone. She was nervous, I could tell that. When I was about to ask her what’s going on, our manager told us to go to the stage because the winner was going to be announced.

 

After the announciment, we went back to our dressing room to get changed. When we got there I noticed that our leader was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey, bomi, have you seen Chorong?” I asked.

“Ani, but I think she might have gone to the bathroom”. She said and then started to change. I sighed.

Chorong’s been weird all day… I want to know if everything’s fine. As you guys know, today she saw her ex boyfriend and everything, so probably she got affected by it. I mean, we all become a little weird when we see for the first time our ex boyfriend.  

 

After quite some time, Chorong entered the door with her head down and went straight to change her clothes. I exchanged looks with Namjoo. She then came back, sat on a chair away from us and put her earphones. What should I do? Go talk to her or give some privacy? Hum… I think the second is a better option, I mean, I can’t talk to her here infront of so many people, that would be…

"The van is ready’’ My thoughts were interrupted by our manager’s voice. We all got up, grabbed our things and went out. On our way to the van I got this huge need to go to the bathroom.

“Waiiit, I have to go to the bathroom!! I will be quick! I’ll meet you guys in the van!” I told them.

“Eunij-ah, why now?” My manager made a crying face.

“I’m sorry, it’s my body talking!” I said laughing as I made my way to the bathroom.

“I give you 5 minutes!” I heard my manager shouting.

‘’Arasso, ajushi!’’ He really hates when I call him this way. kekekeke

‘’Ya! don’t call me that! And walk faster!’’ 

‘’Ne…’’ I answered making my way to the restroom. 

 

 

‘Ah, now I feel relieved’. I was walking with a smile on my face when I hit something.  

“Ouch” I  was about to fall when someone grabbed my arms. I looked up to see who it was.

“I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention to where i was going. Gwenchana, Eunji shi?” Suho-shi said while putting me back on my feet.

“Ani, don’t worry! I’m ok!” i smiled at him, and he smiled back, but something seemed weird in that smile, it wasn’t his usual smile. He looked worried and sad, it wasn’t the known ‘all smiles’ suho 

“I thought I was the only one here. You still have something to do here?” He asked. 

“Aniyo, i just needed to go to the restroom. What about you?”  I asked back. 

“I’m on my way to get my things and leave”. He said pointing to the way he was going. I remembered my manager words, I better run or he’ll get really mad at me.

“I have to go too, i’m late already and holding everyone back. Anyway, nice seeing you Suho-shi. Annyeonghigyeseyo.” We said goodbye to each other and then I went to the parking lot.  

 

When I arrived, manager oppa was outside with his arms crossed. 

‘’Mian oppa’’ I look at him with puppy eyes.

‘’Let’s go, we’re all tired’’ he said while trying to hide his smile and opened the door for me. 

I got in and sat next to bomi, my eyes naturally searched for Chorong. She was still the same, looking depressed and with her earphones.

“She’s been in that position since we got in” Bomi whispered to me. “I noticed that her eyes looked pretty red”.   She continued.

“So she cried?” I asked.

“I think so…Do you think it has to do with him?”

I started to think of when I bumped into suho.

“Probably. On my way back from the bathroom I bumped into him, he didn’t look good either”.

“Do you think they met? Like, outside of the recording? Because she disappeared for a while, remember?” Bomi spoke even lower.

“I guess… But you know how she is, today she needs space. Then we can talk to her about it”. I told Bomi. She nodded her head in agreement.

I looked over Chorong’s way again. I just hope everything will be fine.

 

 

 

 

Hi guyyys, sorry for taking so long! It's just that I'm on vacation right now and I don't really have internet in the places I'm visiting :( 

And I wanted to say thank you for reading my fanfic and subscribing, commenting, etc. That means a lot :D

Hope you guys like this chapter and the next ones.

- Bia