Confused

There's no way back

Suho’s P.O.V.

It’s been two months since our break up. We haven’t talked or met this whole time. That’s why i’m nervous today. Because today, we will see each other again. Today, I will se her face again. Exo and Apink will be filming together for we got married, since Taemin asked us to help him to do a surprise for Naeun-shi. 

It’s not like I still like her. I mean, of course I was sad after our break up, we were dating for months, i couldn’t just forget her in a blink of an eye. After her ‘let’s break up’ message, I became a zombie for a while. I won’t lie, I even cried. Yes, I admit! My members noticed how bad I was, for the first time Chanyeol didn’t call me a crybaby. But as time passed by I realised it was for the best, our relationship wasn’t working for the both of us, we were fighting too much.

It started to fall apart when exo was preparing for the first full album. I was so busy that our dates were getting more and more rare, and of course she started to complain about it. I understand her to a certain point, she wanted to date as normal couples do. But that's the problem, we're not a normal couple. Shouldn’t she understand me as well? We’re both idols, we need to do what our company tell us to, I trained for seven years to get where i am today, so I will definitely do my best and work harder for exo to become a huge group. That’s my dream after all. But she kept on getting angry and blaming me for things I had no control of. So it was better to break up then than later otherwise it could have been worse, we could have really hurt each other. 

And for the fist time I feel free, weightless. I don’t need to remind myself to talk to someone because if I don't do so they would get angry. It got to a point where I started to send texts because I had to, not because i wanted to. You know what i mean? Our relationship went from pleasure to obligation.   

Although our break up wasn’t one of the best, I have no bad feelings for Chorong, none at all. I still care a lot about her and wish her the best, but I just want us as friends and that’s it.

“Are you okay with this?” Baekhyun asked me before the WGM recording. 

“Honestly? I don’t know. I’m okay but I don’t know about her. I don’t want things to be awkward between us, and i don’t want you guys to feel burdened either.” He gave me an understanding smile. 

 

 

The recording started and Kai did everything Taemin asked. We sang our accoustic version of NO NO NO, something that I am deeply embarrased of. I didn’t look at her, the whole time. It was just too weird....

While Taemin and Naeun-shi were talking on the phone, I decided to make a joke.

 “I think there’s something Taemin sunbaenim wants to hear”

 “Something like L.O.V.E?” I searched for the person who said this and laughed. I thought it was funny how Eunji-shi thought of the same thing and completed my joke. While dating Chorong I didn't really have time to get to know her, I think I saw her two or three times? I got to see the other members more since she was always busy with her individual projects. 

 After the recording ended, Chorong approached me.

“Can we talk?” I gave her a confused look. She hasn’t talked to me ever since we broke up. I even sent her texts saying how sorry I was and that I wanted to get back together, but I never got a reply. 

"Now?" I asked her still confused.  

"Yes, if it's possible." She gave me that awkward smile I used to love. 

"I'm sorry, i have to go record our stage performance right now." I apologised. 

"It's ok. Can't we meet after it? It's important."

What does she wants to talk about after two months of silence? And out of nowhere. It is just too weird. But I am curious to hear what she has to say.

"Sure, I'll text you when it's over." And with that I left to get ready.

 

 

After our performance, we went to the dressing room, as we have to wait for the winner to be announced. I sat on the couch and looked at my members. Sehun, Luhan and Kai were making fun of each other. Chanyeol, Kris and Xiumin were sleeping. Tao was taking pictures of himself, as always. Baek was happily texting with someone and D.O was sitting next to me reading a book. 

"Where is Chen and Lay?" I asked D.O.

"Lay went to the restroom and Chen didn't say where he was going". He answered without taking his eyes from the book.

I started to wonder where he could be. Talking to the Led Apple members? Talking to... My thoughts were interrupted by Baekhyun.

"Stop thinking about Chen, you have more things to worry about." He said while sitting between me and D.O.

"What did she tell you?" He asked.

"She said she wants to talk." I told him. D.O stopped reading his book and looked at us.

"What do you think she wants?" He asked with those big eyes of his.

"I have no idea." I answered honestly. "Maybe she wants to apologise for ignoring me? I don't know."

"She could have done that in a menssage." D.O said with his serious face.

"I agree with him!" Screamed Baek. 

I didn't have time to say anything since our manager told us the were going to announce the winner. 

After the recording, I sent her a menssage asking where she wants to meet. While changing my clothes, D.O came to me.

"Hyung, you're really going to meet her?" He was looking at me with a worried face.

"I have to. I can't just say no, you know that."

"I know hyung but what if... what if she asks you to get back together?"

I gave a weird laugh. It's not possible, right? As I said, she hasn't talked to me for months. So there are zero possibilites for it to happen...right?

"That's not gonna happen. You know we haven't talked ever since the break up." I assured him.

"I was just wondering. But what would you say? What would you do if she asked it?" I just looked at him. I never even thought of that possibilite. What would I do?

"Hyung, you look good with those clothes, are you trying to win someone back?" Baek said while laughing.  I rolled my eyes.

"Stop it! I'm not trying to get back together guys, you know I'm over her. But I still care about her, of course, so I'm willing to be friends. And that's it." 

D.O put his hand on my shoulder and said:

"Well hyung, let's just hope she thinks the same." 

 

 

 

Hey guys, here's the second chapter. Just to let you know, sometimes I will do chapters like this, with just suho's p.o.v., or just eunji's.

So yeah, hope you guys like it :D And please, leave comments!

Sarangheeee!

- Bia