school year starts with a bang!!!!! part 2

how deep is your love??

-----------yoon doo joon-----------

i looked at my wrist watch ....

this guy is a real pain " mind moving faster" i grumbled, then the door open. Gi kwang finally came out. "darn it, what took you so long??"

the kid just smiled at me, "sorry hyung ...." no wonder girls go gaga over this guy. pathetic. "we are late" i said, we started walking .

"what do you think will happen this year?"

"we will the nationals"

"reall hyung?? is that all you want?"

well to think of if ... "i want the person i like or love to know what i feel" i said, he's quiet. my priority this year, since this is my last days as a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT:

1, get that one person (who's hrad to talk to) to know my feelings ...

2. win that damn championship

 

it's been two years when i first saw....HIM.....

i really want to tell him, before i leave....

"hyung??" gi kwang ask, i look at him puzzled. his voice is off tone "yeah?". he grin at me, place a hand on my shoulder " i never knew you're like this!!!" shaking his head. "what are you talking about?" i said, god he ain't normal

"Gosh, it's so obvious you're interested in him. Why don't you just go over and talk to him?"

"are you crazy?? what are you talking about?"

"you're in love!!!!!" he said, shaking me... i struggled free from his grip and he ran "you lee gikwang, you're DEAD" i scream and ran after him...

a few meters away, i saw lee gkiwang slowing down "what's wrong?? i told you dancing ....." i stop mid sentence ....

i saw him, walking with mir . whats with him and bang cheol yong!!!!???? "vice president dongwoon!!!!!" gi kwang called, he look at us and smiled " good morning hyung" he greeted gi kwang. he looked at my with squinted eyes i waved at him .... "captain!!!!" mir scream, i ruin my own hair. "good morning cheolyong" i greeted him. he had that grin that earn him the title "dimwitted mir"

he was about to ran to me, but stop. "see you in school" he said, waving at us "we could walk together dumb " gikwang said, crossing the road, leaving me. "c'mon hyung" gikwang and mir called, i lazily cross the street. 

"WATCH OUT!!!!" dongwoon scream, he pulled me to him and we fall. then that's when i realized i was almost run over by a white car. i was still shock i didn't notice i was on top of dongwoon ... seriously in heaven ... "you can get off me now" he said, his hot breath send me to frenzy state. "or you want to stay like this?" he added. that woke me up. i stood up and helped him get up. mir was frentic.... he ran to dongwoon "are you okay??? are you hurt???" mir ask nervously. then he look up to me "hyung, are you okay??" he asked me, gi kwang shook his head "captain should be more careful"

dongwoon straighten his uniform "let's go and take doojoon sunbae to the infirmary" he said, that was an insult ouch .... i'm the jock of the jock yoon doo joon .... and i need to go to the infirmary??? "you too woonie" said mir, woonie??? what !!?? he made dongwoon a pet name !!!!

i have a rival and he's winning .... DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

"late!!!!!" gi kwang scream happily.... " you like detention??" dongwoon ask him, smirking. are you trying to kill me dongwoon ??? why are you so beautiful

"not really" gi kwang answered ... we're near the school gate, and it's closing.... mir and gi kwang run in ....

the gate is 2 inch from closing when dongwoon had his hand betwwen it "yah!!!!" the student patrol said, "just because you're the vice doesn't you can get      " a car hastely park unterupted the poor kid. a man in his thirty came out " sorry" he said to me and dong woon , a foreigner "i was careless that i almost ran over you "he told me. i just looked at him, this is the consequence of not listening to mr. jung ji hoon's english class "we are fine sir" said dongwoon ...

we look at him " we're okay, not a scratch"

the man smiled "thank the gods"

that i understand... do foreigners have many gods???

"is this evangelion academy??"

"yes"

"thank you and i'm sorry " the man said and left..

dongwoon looked at the student patrol "does that answer you question" sarcastically ask by dongwoon. the poor kid nodded at let us in ...

"see you " he told me and ran in the building 

"thank the gods" i said, mimicking the foreign man .... wow my english is great

 

 

---------dongwoon's pov----------

darn it!!!! i'm loosing it... my heart start jumping at the sight of that guy ...

i just saved him, now my whole body isn't working the way it should

"see you " i told him and i went in the building ...

i wasted the ecstasy i felt by his touch with running HURRAY!!!!!

at my class, "presdent key and secretary thunder is not here yet vice " my classmate told me "i see" i replied ....

where the hell coulld they be???