the world beyond the underworld

how deep is your love??

---------narrator---------------

 

the start of the school, pretty obvious nobody is over with summer. the class of III-A is a bit of a chaos ....

"would you lower your voices a  little" byunhee demanded as he enter the classroom. everybody became quiet. "sorry hyung" some one, byunhee sighed "you guys are not kids any more " he told them taking his sit

"physically, that is........" seungho said, from the back of the room. earning some "oooooooohhhhh~" from his fellow classmates. byunhee chuckled "yes you're right about that" he agreed. a crazed girl come running in their room "oh-my-gads!!!" the first thing she said. the other girls starting gggling ...

doo joon came burst into their room. loud cheers errupted. "we'll win nationals right captain ??". doo joon smirked, "the hell we will".

the girl in front coughed " as i was about to say , we will have a new school mate and it's a BOY!!!!" at the sound of the word BOY the girls let out a shriek of a life time.

"oh my god was that all about??" ask lee changsun, the other girls gawk at the god-like face of him. "morning oppa," one girl greeted.

"what's going on??" he ask doojoon, the captain look so not interested "new male classmate" 

"oh~" changsun replied ....

 

mean while ....

"we like to welcome you here " the principal said. the boy with blond locks timidly smile "thank you for accepting me " he answered the old man politely.

"off you go, don't want to be late"the old man told him, he bowed again before living ....

he walk with his adviser to their room, quietly "do your best othello".

"who?"

"hermes here, i just want to see my favorite death wing on his first day of school"

"seriously "

"i need to go " and hemes left and the adviser return to himself "how...." the teacher ask scratching his head. he knows that he never went this far ...

"we are about to enter " said othello, giving his form while smirking ' quote an idiot to be an educator' he thought .. the adviser took it from him "wait here"

 

 inside the class ...

"alright people ... i would like you all to be nice to our new classmate" he told them, the squealed, they're the lucky class.

"please come in " he called the transferee ....

 

---othello's POV---

i was called in. heck .... i never thought i called be human again. feeling nervous ....

i was asked to step infront and center GODS!!!! need help .... "alright, kids" the teacher called the attention of my classmates. simply gawking at me ....

 

-----narrator----

everybody's eyes are glued to him. "every one meet YONG JUNHYUNG, introduce yourself" he said, jun hyung a.k.a othello smiled seductively.

"annyong haseyo, yong junhyung" he bowed a little. the girls went "OOOHH~"  and the guys made a sound of disgust.

"your free to ask and he'll definitely answer" mr. kang interjected, junhyung s,tared at him. 'unmerciful human' he thought and stared back at the class.

a boy raised his hand "what's with the blond hair??" byunhee ask, mystified. the things is, it looks cool on the dude. joon stared at byunhee, his radar is picking up something. byunhee is interested in junhyung. " oh .... i dyed before i came here" junhyung politely answered 

"where from?? foreign country??? you don't look half  to me" joon sneered, he doesn't like it that the new kid's getting attention. SPECIALLY from byunhee.

junhyung made a mental note that he needs to watch his back. human or not this are Zeus' favorite creature. he doesn't want to anger the king just because he wants revenge, if evr ..

"does it matter if i'm not??" junhyung answered in english. seungho loke the voice that rings in his ear. like a famaliar melody. "talents??" doo joon asked, pretty sure he likes this kid. "not a single talent at all" said junhyung .... smirking "my look is enough to keep my alive"

the tension's getting high "so mr. yong, take your seat at the back behind mr. jung and beside mr. yang" mr. kang said, avoiding the almost deathly situation.

junhyung walked down the aisle gracefully. making contact with everyone he can. joon glared at him, in the spirit of mocking junhyung smirked.

he sat beside seungho, who instantly recoiled a little like a rubber . "hello," junhyung greeted him, he barely made a smiled to greet the new kid back.

"what class is this ??"

"uhm ... ah .... world literature and mythology"

"i see," said junhyung with an eyed smile. doo joon made an eye contact with byunhee.

byunhee shrugged, he knows that doojoon is asking 'what are they talking about?'

 

"ah, mr yong?"

"yes"

"thanatos, explain"

junhyung chuckled "thanatos, god of death; caretaker of the gates of death lieutenant to hades. some say that he's one of the ugliest gods next to hephaestus" he said " and i beg to differ" he added politely.

the whole class stared at him "why??" doojoon had to ask, the kid is very mysterious and interesting.

"by all means, what could be more beautiful than death"

'if you could only see him' he said in his head, as he take his seat.

 

-----seung ho----------

quite a statement for a new kid. doo joon can't stop looking at him. this kid will mourn as the whole student body wants him.

but i don't understand why the heck is my heart pounding like this!!???

i never felt this before?? not even with girls!!!! and most specially with men. i noticed that he's staring at me. i keep my eye on the board, don't want to look as if i know he's gawking at me. " your name is??" he ask, man his voice... i couldn't explain it in a simple way. only in the perspective of a musician. his voice is like a divin melody.

"yang seungho"

"hello, yang seung ho"

"hi ..."

"i'm yong junhyung"

he had his hand out, i reach for it and we shake hands. "nice to meet you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment need it ...

so i know what are my flaws

 

 

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!