for what its worth ...

how deep is your love??

---------seung ho-------------

i watch junhyung's expression change by the minute. he's very mysterious. too mysterious.

"am i that beautiful?" his question startled me, "for you to stare at me intently". my initial reaction stutter words like "i uhm ... the uhm .... i ah~" cringe away and look down on the table. i heard him chuckled one, i look up to see his chin on his hand elbow rest on the table. my face hot, god i know i'm blushing ....

"you look familiar" i told him, like i know you from before... like you were from my past ..... he stir on his seat " really??" he ask me, it's easy to say his curious like me. "but i don't know if i'm hallucinating" or fantasizing i mentally added. it's like one of my dreams, i was with some one. he keeos calling me a name  "julean" weird right??

the ball rang, the signal if torture part two.. everybody groan at the sound "a very complementing agony" he said, standing up. he took a last sip of the soda and sit it down on the table. he look at me "skipping class??" he ask, an eyebrow raised, i shook my head and said "NO!!" he smirked at me "better get up" he said, and walk away. i quickly followed him. "a very boring school" he blurted... he doesn't care if some one hears him. not even scared of the teachers. "keep your angst to yourself" i quickly replied... that i didn't mean to say, i covered up my mouth. he stop and look at me. his stare seems to be cold "nice choice of words, very enlightening" he said, starting tio walk again.

"you know, this is very dull compared to the days of the 70's" he just said soemthing trivial. i can't help but smile, he's finally talking nicely. "really??" i ask, walking with him side by side. "yes, those days were the riegn of racism" he said, he likes history. he likes greek mythology "african american sticks to their kind and so does the white ones" he added, "that wa horrifying" i said, i'm quite sad.

"be happy"

"why?"

" 'cause you live in a different time"

"that's logical"

"where nobody's judgement can affect your life" he said, we entered our room. all stared at us. he's friendly smile came back. i emmidiately walk to my seat.

he followed me , "you're very awkward" he told me, he pulled his chair and sat near me. leaning on my table. i instantly cringe away. "do i make you nervous??" he asked, i look down and nodded. i know i'm blushing it's bad enough he's my seatmate, i can't stop blushing "sorry" he apologized. stare at him, he smiled not the façade he have. i smiled " it's okay ...."

 

---------narrator-------------

byunhee noticed seungho's closeness to the new kid he said a text message to his other two "former" best friends 

*CHAT APPS*

g.o: check out seungho hyung

(changsun and doojoon look at the two boys at the back)

ydj: what's that about??

LCS: cheesy

g.o: really?? they talk a lot

(they heard seung ho's famous grandpa laugh, that they miss so much)

ydj: :(

LCS: wae??

ydj: i miss the old days

g.o: you're not the only ones ....

LCS: why do we havge to follow that rule??

(they heard seung ho laugh again)

LCS: *ugh* i'm getting pretty suspicious about that kid

g.o: he's very interesting

(that made changsun jealous)

ydj: really?? how do you know??

g.o: i talkd to him

(changsun accidentally swallowed his gum bcoz of what hid byunhee said and everybody stared at him as he started coughing)

ydj: be careful changsun hyung

LCS: sorry

g.o: i talked to him before i walk to the caferteria.... he's interesting

ydj: cut the interesting stuff.... i wanna know the kid ....

LCS: i wanna cut his head off

g.o: i KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

ydj: wat?? O_o

g.o: ask him to join our club

ydj : cool, i really need a fresh face in the team

LCS: i'm in, so i can torture the kid,

ydj: but what for??

g.o: for what its worth

they all looked at sight of seungho smiling at junhyung. all of their days together before highschool, before parting ways flash in their minds

LSC: let's hold onto each other

ydj: one year to go and to college we go

g.o: we will live the life we want.........

LCS: i wish seungho hyung thinks the same

ydj : he do....

g.o : for our friendship

LCS: for what its worth ....