school year starts with a bang!!!!! part 1

how deep is your love??

lee changsun

"aish~ LEE TAEMIN Get you down here!!!!!!" i yelled. seriously, i thought i am vain. never thought taemin would be worst. the door bell rang the same time taemin screamed "WAIT!!!" at the top of his lungs.

i thought i was the pabo.... not!!!!

i open the door to see woo sunghyun " hello changsun hyung~" the boy greeted, he is the school's angel. everybody knowa he's the nicest person and yet he befriended my little brother. ismile at him "good morning kevin, how was san francisco?" i asked, he had a smile plastered on his face "same old same old" he said, then taemin came down "waddup kevz" he greeted his friend, he took a last look at the mirror. "trying to impress someone i see" as i eyed my brother. he scuffed "the heck are talking about " he bluffed, i know it is a LIE. i ruin his hair "hey!!!" he complain he push my hand away. he look at the mirror again " wow~ thanks hyung" it made him look better "aigoo~ you're welcome" i replied. we came out the house ...

as we walk in silence ... well they talk like girls (they really look like girls), i was busy in my own world of thoughts. "hyung's in his world again" taemin obviously whispering but still i can hear. "what could he be thinking??" ask kevin, he sounded adorable yet he's thinking alot at the bottom of my list.

"girls, clothes, abs, fame, dancing" said taemin, that's it. i hit his head with a hard bound book. i made sure he won't notice it before we leave the house. "aish~ what was that for??" he asked rubbing his head, i chuckled " if you're gossiping about me ...." i looked at kevin and smiled "make sure i'm not here, or be very subtle" kevin laughed ....