Gently, Slowly, Mingyu-ssi

My Heart Only Beats For A Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gently, Slowly, Mingyu-ssi;

 

It was midday and hot out today and you're currently answering your textbooks as you were told to do so.

And while you are re-reading the lesson you've tackled about, a knock on the door interrupted your study. 

"Come in."You smiled at the sight of your mother. She shyly comes in and notices that you're studying as she saw you holding a pen and sitting on your study table.

"Oh, did I disturbed you?"You shakes your head, not taking off the smile.

"No eomma, it's okay."You put down the pen and fixes all of your things. You then turned to look at your mother, eyebrows humped in confusion, you wondered why she is here. "What is it eomma?"You notices that she's still holding the door knob--- you want to tell her that she could close the door and sit on your bed but you think, what she want to say is not as important as what you think.  

"Uhm, can you go to the market?  We're running out of meats and vegetables."She answers with a tone of hesitation and shyness, she's shy to order you something that you haven't done before in Switzerland, she doesn't know that you're actually always going to the market nearby your aunt's farm there, and you love the smell of the fresh meats, seafoods, fruits and vegetables lingering inside of the markets, they smells nice.

"Sure, eomma."You gladly nods, you miss going to the market and you think, it would be perfect for the weather today. The smile forming in your face soon turns into a straight aline when you thought about the way to the public market, you don't have any idea how to get there.

"But eomma, I don't know where the market is."Once she's done telling you how to get there, she gives you the money and soon, you fled your house.

 

"Eomma-ah~ I'll just go to the playground nearby, uhm?"You said, once you're done storing the meats and vegetables that you bought inside of the refrigerator.

"Okay, but make sure to be home after it gets dark, uhm?"You happily nodded your head and soon, you left your homestead, feeling excited that you could play in a playground again.

While you are walking through a crosswalk on the way to the playground near your place, a bike turned left into you, you screamed as it knocked your hip, hard, and s you to the pavement. The person who was driving it stopped short and leaped out of the bicycle and helps you to stand up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to d--- Younghee-ssi?!"Your eyes grew more enormous, realizing that it was Mingyu... Holding your left arm while the other one was holding the handle-bar of his bike.

"Mingyu-ssi?"You immediately distanced yourself from him after realizing that you're too close from each other. 

"Omo, I'm very sorry for running into you. Come on, slap me, punch me, kick me, do whatever you want with me."You chuckles mentally, he's overacting again. 

"Are you okay, Mingyu-ssi? Why would I do that?"He didn't killed you though, he just s you to the pavement so why would you do something like that? Not to mention that your body hurts a lot.

"Come on, I'll send you to the clinic nearby."He attempts to grab your arm and ready to pull you out when you hid both of your hands on your back, he stops and eyed you confusedly.

"You don't have to, It's alright... And I'm fine."You uncertainly said. honestly, you can feel the cuts getting deeper, but you don't want him to think too much about you, you're not that kind of girl. You prefer walking home with bruises and cuts on your knees than laying down on the clinic's bed. And it will be more complicated since you're still not sure about your feelings for him, if it's just infatuation or you are slowly falling for him now. 

Then his eyes goes down to your swelling knees. 

"You have cuts on your knees."Your eyes traveled down to your sore knees, he's right, they have deep cuts.

"I'm fin--- ah!"When you're about to step backwards, you suddenly felt a pain that seems to come from within the knee, especially with the movement you did.

"See? Wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter