Butterflies

My Heart Only Beats For A Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Butterflies;

 

The time stops, it feels like the whole earthly sphere crashed on your feet. Is that really his epithet? But wasn't you just misheard it or something? Or Isn't just because you're too absorbed into his auburn eyes? 

"Jeon... W-W-Wonwoo?"

"Yeah, that's his name. Sounds funny right?"Seokmin chimes in, you didn't got the chance to hear what he was trying to say or something, you're just too devour into his piercing eyes.

"Wonwoo-ah~"You whispers, you're not a “woo” girl, except when nature requires you to be, and what makes your heart thumps more is that... When he mentions your friendship name.

"It's nice to see you again... Youngie."

"Wonwoo!"That thing that's been "missing" from your life snaps back into place and you are finally a completed puzzle again. No matter what life throws at you or how long you've been apart, seeing him again is like picking up a favorite book and opening right to the middle without skipping a beat.

"Y-You knew each other?!"Jeonghan, the one with the long hair utters suddenly and involuntarily, Wonwoo nods his head a little. 

"Yeah, we were childhood best friends."

"WHAT?!"They shouts in unison, Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows showing a deep wrinkle on his forehead. See, Why everything about them has to be as big deal as getting pregnant at such a young age? It's not like their popularity was made of crystals, and a sack of a gold though.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?"Wonwoo utters in a gruff manner, making the rest of the kids to put their self out of Wonwoo's sight and hide at Seungcheol's back, who wouldn't be scared of his voice? You wondered why does his voice became so much infathomable since you used to hear his voice with pitched high in tone.

"I missed you, Wonwoo-ah~"You whispers, he turned to look at you and shows off his heart-melting smile... That is the smile you've been wanting to see again,  

"I missed you too, Youngie."He lightly pats your head and both of you hugged each other but it didn't last longer when Junhui coughs, obviously a fake one. 

"Ehem, mind to tell us your story?"Wonwoo tries to change the topic and told them that it's a long story but of course, Seventeen is Seventeen... They're hard headed, Wonwoo's knock-back makes no sense so he ended up sharing them your childhood memories and how or why you were forced to live in Switzerland. 

Laughter fulfilled the cafateria as you tells them Wonwoo's embarassing and funny moments, you just love how Wonwoo turns red everytime you tells them each of his epic memories during childhood.

 

As the school ends, Wonwoo persists to walk you home, he reasoned out that he missed a lot of your life and you know how pragmatic he is so you just let him do whatever he want. 

It felt comfortable, it also felt a little strange, because you had not been really close for a long, long time.  It was still nice, though, to keep in touch and see him happy to see you again.

"How's eomma and Dahyun? I've never been there for weeks now."You stopped on your tracks, turning your head to look at him, what does he mean by that? 

"You're always visiting our house?"He concur, Your mom never revealed that to you. Well, she only mentions that Wonwoo and his family moved out so it kinda surprised you.

"Of course, I'm waiting for you though. And I often g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter