Bring the boys out

My Heart Only Beats For A Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I; Bring the boys out

---

Since you're not yet familiar with the school's facilities, it took you a while before reaching your room... You're in III-B, and you heard that this room consists of many talented people, you don't have any idea why you've been putted in this kind of room not to mention that you're known to have a nice voice, and know how to play two instruments--- piano and xylophone but will it be enough to call you a talented person? You don't think so.

 

You knocked on the door and after a moment, the door flung open--- revealing a girl who dressed like a business woman but who would be thinking that she's actually your homeroom teacher? She's too pretty to be a sosaengnim though.

"Good morning, I'm Baek Younghee, I'm the new student."You stooped your head and looks at her with a kindly expression.

"Nice to meet you, Younghee. You can call me, Ms. Kang and I'll be your adviser for this school year."She said, the corners of her lips are upturning, she looks very young and free.

"Yes, Ms... Kang,"You says with a tone of hesitation, you're not yet comfortable meeting new people.

"Please come inside and introduce yourself to everyone."As you were told, you stepped in, and shyly bows your head in front of the class--- earning stares from your new classmates.

"Class, we have a transferee here. Please be nice to her."You clears your throat before gathering all of your confidence,

"Hello everyone, my name's Baek Younghee, 17, and I'm from Switzerland... Please take care of me."Ms. Kang strikes your back lightly, and gave you a motherly smile.

"Thank you, Younghee."

After introducing yourself to the class, you were curious why the students collectively gasp when Ms. Kang assigned you to sit next to a silent girl who didn't even bothered to raise her hand when the teacher calls her name. You quietly sit next to her and notices that she's been letting her head down as low as she can ever since you stepped in, You can see yourself on her while you are in Switzerland, afraid to talk, thinking that if you said something that wasn't in their vocabulary, they might laugh at you so you ended up talking to your cat instead. You glanced at her one more time but deciding not to bother her anymore and just copy what was Ms. Kang writing on the board.

 

In the midst of the class, the teacher got intercuts when a bunch of boys stormed in, they collapses on the ground while panting like crazy, sweats are dripping relentless all over their body, it's like they've been chased by bulls. The winsome poodle...? Manages to stand up and bows his head to the teacher.

"We're so sorry Ms. Kang!"You swear, his booming voice can really break your eardrums... Ms. Kang laughs and patted him on the shoulder.

"It's okay boys, I understand that you've been practicing so hard. Please take a seat now and so I can continue teaching."

"Thank you, Ms. Kang!"They precipitately stands up and started making their way towards your direction, Your jaw drops, you can't believe that you're just an aisle length from them, so that's why there's a lot of vacant seats there. It makes sense now. 

"Oh, it's the girl! Hello~"The kiddo with a noodle-like hair shouts in a ear-splitting voice, you wondered if he can be more tranquil, 

"Hello."You greets back with a self-effacing tone. The other boys shoved him a little so that they can sit now to their respective chairs while the other stays at your table, eyeing you cutely.

"Can you imagine that, We're in the same class!"You wish you could cuff him, isn't it obvious... Why he still have to ask when he sees you, taking the weight of your feet there already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter