Boys, Boys, Boys

My Heart Only Beats For A Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boys, Boys, Boys

 

"Class dismissed."As soon as the teacher fled, the students quickly goes to their own circle of friends while some of them left for the cafeteria to have their lunch and it didn't surprised you when the boys appeared in front of you.

"Come on guys, I'm hungry."Seungkwan said while rubbing his not so poor tummy, 

"I'm so done with you, Boo Seungkwan."Junhui rolled his eyes heavenward, feeling annoyed for being friends with someone who have a very spacious stomach.

"Jemi-ah~ please, eat with us."The kids, including you, turned to look at Mingyu, he seem like having a hard time to convince the girl beside him.

"Come on, just for once."No matter how much Mingyu tried to beg, she will never give him a damn and that's her choice and will.

"Get lost."She then left the cold atmosphere, you seem the only one who's been left dumbfounded. For the boys, nothing unusual happened.

"That..."He dusted off his pants, trying to break the silence. You wondered why does that girl like to ignore every people's presence. Your eyes drifted to Mingyu when he sighs, you can see the sadness right through his eyes like they are made of clear glass.

"L-Let's go."He then started to walk out of the room first, leaving you and the rest of the kids trailing behind.

You wanted to ask the kids if there's any commitment between Mingyu and the girl but they might think that you're being too nosy about his private life, and it would be bad if you're gonna jump into conclusions like that yet you just met him this morning.

 

After finishing their foods, the kids are now minding their own businesses, while you're just eating there with your all time favorite italian spicy carbonara.

You turned your head a little when someone taps your shoulder, and saw that it was Joshua.

"Hey, Younghee-ssi, wanna watch our game later, after school?"Your brows humped in confusion, but it didn't lasts longer when you remember seeing them at the field yesterday. 

"You mean, soccer?"Joshua nods, you almost jump up in excitement, you can't wait no more to watch a soccer game again and this time, you'll be watching it live! Although it's not really a huge competition, nevertheless, it means a lot to you. 

"Sure."You love soccer as much as you love autumn and it kinda surprised you to know that Wonwoo is actually playing soccer now since he used to throw tantrums everytime he would catch you watching soccer games. 

"She love soccer, so I think there's no point of asking her."Wonwoo said while grinning at you, 

"Really? Woah~ finally, someone will cheer for us on the upcoming competition."You stopped from eating, that's the lamest joke ever. 

"Impossible, you have a lot of fans here."Yes it is, they have a lot of fans who wouldn't mind falling off to the bleachers just to cheer for them so the chance of looking like a group of beggars there is 100% impossible.

"But, it's more heart-melting if our very own friend would be the one doing it for us, right bro?"He nudged Wonwoo, making the younger one to nod his head, you just concur and continued to dig into your carbonara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter