Home

My Heart Only Beats For A Rapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                             PROLOGUE  

 

                             

 

You ungracefully fell on your bed, and it's a bit uncomfortable since you used to lay on your queen size pallet in Switzerland, it's been 10 years since you slept in this empty lone room. 

Your parents sends you to Switzerland due to financial matters and got raised by your aunt and grandmother, your house there is way too far from the city so you didn't much enjoyed living there and so you grew up raising cows and sheeps. however, it was kinda relaxing, living there really makes your mind and soul less in tense but it's pretty much better coming back to your hometown 'cause this is the place where you first learned how to speak, how to walk, how to run and a lot of more and this is the place where you met your happiness.

You stared at the plain ceiling, thinking about your childhood friend. The saner part of you screams hope, hoping that he could still remember you, but it's very impossible to happen since you left Seoul when you were 7 and you changed a lot, and who wouldn't forget their friend's demeanour when they left their hometown at such a young age? You are pretty sure that he became more stunning now, and you can't wait to hug him again.

When you're about to take a nap, your eyes swerved to the picture frame that you placed on the table next to your bed, tears started to fall down your cheeks at the sight of the two kids holding each other hand while forcing to smile, sadness was visible in their eyes, you could still remember when that photo was taken... That was your departure day...

 

I am back Wonwoo-ah~ we're going to see each other again, I promise that.

You enfold your pillow and soon you fell into a light sleep.

 

Today is your first day at Leerang Seoul Academy, this is just an ordinary school you see in those korean dramas but who would be thinking that this academy has a lot of talented people? You wonder which academy did Wonwoo spend his last 2 years of high school and at the same time, wishing that you're attending the same school as him, well it's not bad to expect since your place isn't that too big though...  

You decided to use the field to help you reach your classroom faster than walking at the halls. 'Cause getting late on your first day would be as bad as stealing apples. 

When you're about to reach the other side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter