He's Yours, Whether You Like It Or Not.

The Flower Boy from Korea

"Luhan wait up!!!!!!"

A frantic Sehun bolted out the door, trying to catch up the older boy that was still yelling for Mr. Yang and mumbling curses.

This should be an interesting school year....



Judging from the positions we were in this morning... WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?? I swear to God Mr. Yang, if this is your fault.. I will-

"UGH!!!!!!!!" As Luhan was scrambling away, he heard a famliar voice call his name. He stopped to listen for it. 

"LUHAN WAIT UP!!!!!!!"

WAIT.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE....

Luhan turned around and as soon as he did, a boy in a blue onesie rammed into him, resulting in them both tumbling to the floor, Sehun landing flush on top of Luhan. 

AHH WHAT?!?! HOW DID I GET UNDERNEATH HIM?! Luhan only stared at Sehun, waiting for him to do something, but a part of him secretly liked the sudden contact.

WHAT.JUST.HAPPENED?? 

SEHUN! .......SAY SOMETHING!!!!

Sehun opened his mouth to speak when Luhan raced ahead and did it. 

"GET OFF ME!!!!" Sehun quickly nodded and got off of Luhan, apologizing profusely. 

"S-s-sorry!!! I didn't mean to bump into you.. I was just- trying to catch up to you and..I-I l-lost my b-b-balance. S-sorry." Sehun looked down to the ground, avoiding eye contact. Luhan would be lying if he said that a small part of his heart didn't break when he saw Sehun nervously stuttering in fear of what would happen. Luhan shook his head. 

I think I'm going crazy.

"UGH....." Luhan rubbed his forehead. "Why were you even trying to follow me anyway?"

"Because.. I kinda also want to know why we're roommates and we didn't even know about it. I don't know.. maybe I can switch rooms." 

"FINE. Let's go." Luhan made a point to show that he was still not happy with the fact that Sehun was there by rolling his eyes and scoffing as he walked forward. 

"MR. YANG!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!! MR. YANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Luhan banged on the door with all his might, yelling so loud that Sehun was sure that people that lived on the other side of the world would be able to hear.

"Luhan!!! You should be more respectful to your elders! Especially because he's your dean of students!!" Sehun couldn't believe what he was seeing. 

What a jerk!!

Luhan only rolled his eyes in response and kept on banging on the door with his fist. "MR. YANG ANSWER THE DOOR!!!!!!! IT'S LUHAN AND SEHUN!!!!!!" After all of the ruckus, Mr. Yang finally opened the door. Upon seeing the two boys he displayed a wide, welcoming grin.

 "Luhan!!! Oh, and Sehun! Lovely to see you both today! Come in!" Mr Yang opened the door and softy gestured for them to some inside.

Oh yeah.. way to act real smooth there Mr. Yang..

Sehun plopped in a chair next to Luhan while Mr. Yang sat at his desk; the grin on his face never leaving. 

"So how can I help you two?" 

Oh I'll tell you.

"First of all... WHY THE HECK WAS SEHUN IN MY BED THIS MORNING?! Do you have any idea how rude it is to invite someone to somebody else's home, and not even tell the person!!!!!!?" Sehun only stared at Luhan. 

You didn't seem like it bothered you that much when you had your freaking arms around me you WEIRDO. 

"Oh, Luhan.." Mr. Yang sighed. "It could be considered rude, I agree, if I just randomly sent a stranger to you room and told you nothing of it-"

"Which is exactly what you did." Luhan blankly stared at Mr. Yang.

"Actually.. I didn't. I sent your roommate, to his room." 

Oh so he is supposed to be my roommate. 

Luhan slouched in his seat. "But Mr. Yaaaangg... I can't have a roommate!"

"And why not? Why can you accept this kind Sophomore to your room?"

Wait.. and he's a sophomore??

Luhan sat up and threw his hands up. "Because! First of all we're in different class levels! We're super incompatible! It would be super awkward for Sehun! He should be with someone that is in his class! Also, I only have on bed in my room." Luhan got on the floor and began to beg. "One MEASLY TINY BED. Oh how can you expect us to share such a thing?! If you had a kind heart, which I know you have.. somewhere in there.. you could understand the pain and suffering that we will go through if you room us!!"

There that should sell him.

"Please Mr. Yang, if you're not doing it for Luhan, do it for me." Sehun remarked.

Luhan quickly spun around to face Sehun. 

"What's that supposed to mean??" 

Sehuns scoffed. "I mean look at you! You're a first class snobby rich kid! You have no respect for anyone, you think everyone is below you, and frankly I don't need to deal with that for the only year that I'm here!!"

I did not come all the way from Korea to deal with this crap.

Luhan took this as an opportunity to take what Sehun said to his advantage, despite the small part of him that was hurt at what the younger boy just said. 

"You SEE! EVEN HE AGREES THAT WE DON'T GET ALONG!" Luhan quickly jumped up. "So therefore we have made our argument very clear. Let's move him to a different room. There are tons available! anyway! Why does it have to be mine??"

And to think for a minute that I wanted to be your friend... Sehun thought.

Mr. Yang coughed and cleared his throat. He than began applauding. "Very nice Luhan! Another one of your most dramatic performances!"

Is he serious right now?? "It wasn't an act! I'm serious! Us being roommates isn't going to work out!!"

"Look you two. There's a reason why I put you two together. A very specific reason in fact." Mr. Yang turned his head to face Sehun. "This is more about Luhan that you, Sehun. But I'll make sure that you get the experience that you deserve, just give it a chance." Sehun paused, then nodded with an understanding smile. 

"Good. Now Luhan, considering what you did yesterday with your friends and the fact that you snuck out last night even though I told you that you were on campus arrest-"

How did he know about that??

"I think that this is a rather light assignment for you. You have one of the biggest rooms on this campus! You'll fit fine together!"

"But what about the fact that I only have ONE BED."

"Your bed is enormous! It can fit three kings! I'm sure that it can fit one princess and a cute little exchange student!"

He's not cute!! (Maybe.)

Luhan groaned. "UGGGH FINE. I'll share a room with him. Done."

The two boys were about to get up when Mr. Yang stopped them. "There is another thing that I need you to do Luhan."

"...okay..?"

"You see, Sehun here has a great interest in Chinese! Since you're a native to Beijing, you are blessed with the job of being his loving tutor! You're also super fluent in Korean, which means that it'll be a breeze for the two of you!!"

Luhan could hardly believe his ears. "T-Tutor???" What is he talking about?!

"Yes! You know, teach him Chinese everyday for two hours, help him with his homework, hang out with him, show him the town every once in a while." 

Luhan laughed. "Thanks, but I'm not looking for a job right now." Luhan stood up again and started to walk out. 

"LUHAN." Luhan groaned and turned around. 

"This is not a job, its a lovely favor that you will do for this nice, eager young man right here. If you don't do what you are told, there will be SERIOUS consequences, and trust me, as you can see here, I don't play around."

Well now I'm stuck. "FINE." He turned to Sehun. "Sehun, I would love to be your tutor." He gave Sehun a forced smile and stormed out of the office.

Sehun's eyes followed him out, and turned nervously back to Mr. Yang.

"I know it seems intimidating Sehun... but Luhan needs this. You'll learn so much and I will always be here if you have a problem. Just come whenever you feel like it." 

Sehun nodded smiling. "I'll do it. But only because you're one of the nicest people that I've ever met." 

Mr. Yang grinned. "Thank you so much Sehun. Oh! I almost forgot!" He pulled out a sheet of paper from his briefcase. "This is your class schedule! I trust it's to your liking! Have Luhan show you around, say it's orders from Mr. Yang. 

"Will do!" Sehun stood up and bowed before leaving. 

"Bye Sehun! Best of luck to you!"



What about my social life?! I actually have one unlike some people... I won't have time to tutor that noob!!

"Hey Luhan!!" 

Oh great, he already found me...

Luhan spun on his heel and turned to face the younger boy. "Yes?"

Sehun sighed. "Look. I'm not super happy about us being together either. But we are, and we can't change that. I would much rather be with some other guy than with you but I'm stuck with you, and you're stuck with me. So, let's just make the best out of it, or else it's literally going to be HELL."

It already is anyway. Sehun thought to himself.

"Okay fine, What do y ou want me to do right now.?"

Sehun handed Luhan his class schedule. "This is my schedule for my classes. I have no idea where any of them are so I need your help finding them. Take me there."

Luhan studied the paper. Advanced dance?? Luhan looked up at Sehun and scanned his body. He's a dancer? I didn't know that... Luhan looked back down at the paper once more. Advanced robotics?! THERE'S THE CATCH. HE'S A TOTAL NERD. Luhan sneered and handed the paper back to Sehun. "I'll show you to your classes, but after that you need to leave me alone until we get back to the room. Having a Sophomore around me will be social suicide!!" 

Sehun laughed. "Trust me, I have better things that you hang around a guy like you all day. As far as I'm concerned, you're my tutor, and THAT'S IT."

"GOOD." 

"GOOD."

"FINE."

"FINE."

The both firmly shook hands. 



 

~~~~~Guys!!!!!

I know I'm a fail of an author for not updating when I said I would :(

I know that this chapter is short and there isn't much content to it...

But I promise that this is only a temporary thing because my school schedule will calm down in the next few days.. leaving more time for Hunhan!!

yaaayy!

So please enjoy what I have so far and please keep on subscribing, and commenting so you can see the new updates!!

You have been the most supportive people and I thank you all so much for it!~~

I will reply to your comments the next time I update... 

I will try to update at least once a day!! 

Love you guys!!!

~Lari

 

 

Here's a Hunhan gif for your troubles~~