Second World

The Flower Boy from Korea

"Mom! I know.. I'm an adult now, I can take care of myself!" Sehun said laughing. Sehun was in Seoul, South Korea, about to catch his flight that would take him to Beijing, where he was to study for the next year.

"I'm sorry son." His mother said chuckling. "But what is a mother to do? My only son is leaving Korea for the first time and, his old lonely mother..."

"Eomma, you're so dramatic..." Sehun smiled. "It's not even that far. I promise I'll take care of myself and keep you posted on what happens okay?"

"What about your allergies!?"

"I'm not even allergic to anything eomma..."

"But we don't know that for sure! Have you tried every single food in the world?? What if you eat something and have a reaction and eomma isn't there to take care of you??" His mother pouted and pinched his cheeks.

'"Aish eomma! You're too worrisome you know that? Everything is going to be okay." Honestly I'm more worried about you than you are about me.

 His father, who was also there to see his son to his flight, chuckled. "Sehun, don't worry about your mom, she's just being a over protective mother as usual.."

"I am not being over protective! Sehun is that true? Am I??"

"Just a tad." Sehun said with a smile. "But its okay.. I love you too eomma."

"Sigh." His mother smiled. "Sorry. I'll let you enjoy your time, you earned it.  But if anything happens to you I'm rushing right over there okay?"

"Okay okay I'll agree to that."

"I love you so much my little teddy bear okay? Eomma loves you with all her heart!"

"Love you too son. Make Korea and our family proud okay! Hwaiting!!"

"Love you too!! Kisses!"

He gave his mother and his father one last hug, and ran to his gate to catch his plane before it took off.

 Beijing, get ready cause here I come.



"You know this plan's gonna fail right?" Tao said, shaking with nervousness as he put on a mask to conceal his identity.

"You see Tao, this is your problem. You're always too tense and scared about everything." Lay said in attempt to comfort the goody two shoes member of the friend group.

Luhan fixed his hair and then put on his mask. "Relaaxx Tao. This plan is fool proof. Plus its only going to be helping you even more."

Tao sighed. "But-I-I feel like we're stealing." Tao dropped his head and stared at the floor, and put his hands around his aching nervous stomach.

"TAAAAOOO. Ugh for crying out loud. How can my roommate be one of the most fearful, nervous wrecks out there. You need to loosen up!" Kris exclaimed.

"I know I know..."

"Plus the plan isn't even that difficult anyway. We're not even stealing. We're simply just borrowing the answer sheet from Professor Park's classroom, printing out a smaller version, and then you can just stick it in your pencil case and use it on the test. We can bring it back as soon as we're done with it. Professor Park will just think the paper is your scratch work or something." Lay added.

"Sigh.. okay okay let's just get this over with." Tao picked up his bag and started walking.

"Yeah can we actually hurry up with this? I have a date with Mei in an hour." Luhan commented.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHH" The boys cooed.

"I didn't know you two were still an item..." Lay playfully hit Luhan.

 Luhan smirked. "Yeah yeah yeah.. let's just focus on the plan kay?"

Lay laughed, and gestured for the other boys to keep walking.



"Do you even know how to pick a lock??" Tao asked Luhan as he curiously looked at his friends to see what plan they had next.

"No... but Professor Park never even locks his door." Tao looked at him with confusion. "Trust me, I would know."

Luhan went over to Professor Park's door, and sure enough, just as he predicted, the door wasn't locked. The knob turned smoothly as Luhan opened the door, and gestured for his friends to move on inside.

"Told you!"

"ALRIGHT!!" Lay exclaimed excitedly.

"Shhhh!" Kris quickly added. "Quiet! The last thing we need is for someone to hear that we're here."

"Right.. sorry.." Lay said giggling.

"Alright his desk his right there." Luhan lead everybody over to the professor's desk, to begin searching for the answer sheet.



       WOW! IT'S SO PRETTY FROM UP HERE!!! Sehun thought as he looked down from his window on the plane. He was only a mere hour away from finally landing in Beijing, which meant that he was also only a mere hour away from finally being able to live his dream of studying abroad and learning how to speak Chinese.

Sehun was a very studious person; he took his education extremely seriously, and always yearned to find different ways to excel. Studying abroad in China was something that Sehun put on the top of his dreams list. So one can imagine Sehun's joy when he got the acceptance letter for the school that he was going to. He spoke a little Chinese that he picked up from his summer vacation that he spent in Taiwan, but obviously that was not enough to make him an advanced speaker. He couldn't wait for the outcomes.



17 Years of working at this school and I still can't remember to lock all of the doors on the 14th floor...   Mr. Yang face palmed has he turned around to go back into the school's academic building to lock the classroom doors on the 14th floor, something that he ALWAYS forgets to do when he does his nightly closing routine at the University's academic building. I should really start making a checklist.



"I found it!!" Kris exclaimed after the success of finally finding what they were looking for.

"The answer sheet?" Lay asked.

"Yeah here it is!" Kris held  the sheet up for everyone to see. "There you go tao!"

"Wait...." Luhan took the sheet from Kris' hands and examined it. "I just need to check if this is the right one..."



As Mr. Yang walked down the hallway of the 14th floor, he heard strange noises coming from one of the classrooms down on the far right.

What on earth??

"Yeaaahh we did it!!!!" A faint voice echoed throughout the hallway.

That sounds like.... Luhan???

Mr. Yang ran down the hallway and bolted into the classroom where the noise was coming from. He the lights.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!?!?!?!

Luhan was about to be busted.




Yep.. this is it! "Alright Tao this is it!" Luhan waved the sheet in the air in celebration for the success of their plan.

Tao sighed in relief. "I'm so happy that plan actually worked!"

"Yeaaahh we did it!!!!!!" Luhan happily exclaimed. 

"Leader Lu, you're a genius!!" Lay high fived Luhan, when suddenly they heard incoming footsteps.

"Shhhhh." Kris put a finger to his lips to quiet evey one down. 

The door opened and the lights came on inside of the class room. Mr. Yang caught them.

"Yes, he is a true genius. And guess what else 'Leader Lu'... you also have some serious explaining to do." (lol that rhymed.)

Crap.



I'm finally here!!!!!

Sehun's plane had just landed in Beijing, and Sehun could not be more excited.

Okay, Sehun. Take a deep breath and just play it cool. OH WHO AM I KIDDING?! EEEEEEEEP!!!

Sehun, on the outside, was patiently waiting in his seat for his plane to finish moving and finally make a stop so he could get his bags. But Sehun, on the inside, was doing backflips and jumping up and down, restlessly waiting for....

THIS STUPID PLANE TO STOP!!! WHY WON'T IT JUST STOP ALREADY?!?!?!

Sehun took a look outside again.

I'm here!!



~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHH!

So Sehun is in China now!!!

And poor Luhan, Tao, Lay and Kris. Lmao.

 

Sehun and Luhan are finally going to meet in the next chapter!!

 

Their encounter is going to be interesting.

Next update should come later today or at the very latest tomorrow morning. 

Thank you everybody for subbing to this story!! It really means a lot! Also thanks for the comment!

Please continue to sub and comment! I love you all so much!

>_<

~ Lari