Two Worlds Meet

The Flower Boy from Korea

 

 CRAP.

"Take off your masks! You're not fooling anybody here." 

 They all slowly took off their masks, and Luhan nervously peeked over to Mr. Yang, who was burning a hole in Luhan's face with his stern and fierce gaze. He glanced over to the three boys behind him. Tao was shaking with nervousness. Kris stared at the ground, too embarrassed to look at anyone in the eye, while Lay also glared at Luhan, blaming Luhan for everything with his eyes. The only thing that Luhan could do was think in disbelief. 

How could this happen? How could this plan fail? I'm Luhan for crying out loud! These things never happen to me! 

"Heyy Mr.Yang!! How are yo-"

"SAVE IT." Mr. Yang said, interrupting Luhan. He paused for a moment, and sighed. "I just wanna know, who's the genius that made up this entire scheme of trying to steal the answer sheet from Professor Park's office?? I mean come on! Did you guys seriously think  you weren't going to eventually get caught?!"

"Correction, we weren't stealing it, we were borrowing it!" 

"TAO SSHHHHH!!!!" Kris covered his naive roommate's mouth with his hand to prevent the incoming punishment from becoming any more severe.

"Just tell me who did it!!" I've honestly had about enough with these guysMr. Yang thought.

Tao, Lay, and Kris all pointed their fingers at the honey haired boy. "IT WAS ALL LUHAN!" Luhan leered back at his new traitors with a 'How could you?!?!' face. 

"Geez some friends you are.." Luhan muttered.

"Sorry.." Lay whispered back as the rest of the boys nodded, hoping that Luhan would forgive them. 

Mr. Yang sighed again. "Tao, Kris and Lay." The three boys straightened up. "Go to your dorm rooms. You're under campus arrest for two weeks." 

The three boys nodded and shuffled quickly out of the room; Luhan also tried to make an escape by secretly (not so secretly) attempting to shuffle away with them.

"LUHAN. You stay here." 

Luhan and his nervous face slowly strolled back to where Mr. Yang was standing, trying to avoid eye contact with him. 

"Luhan.. I need to have a talk with you.. in my office.. NOW." 

Luhan laughed nervously. "That's a lovely...lovely offer Mr. Yang.. but you see, I have a date that's..." Luhan checked his watch. "Now.. so can we reschedule this meeting to maybe say, next week?"

Mr. Yang pointed out the door. "MARCH." 

Luhan rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration. 

Ugh its waaay too late for this .



"Can a Mr. Oh Sehun please come to the main entrance of the airport. Your ride is here to pick you up. That's OH SEHUN. Thank you." 

Oh my ride is here! Sehun thought. 

He had just finished picking up all of his luggage at the baggage claim when he heard the intercom call for him. He walked from the back of the airport where the baggage claim was, towards the front and began to look for the person that was to take him to the University, and begin his new adventure. 

Okay.. so my mom said that the guy would be wearing a grey sweatshirt.. and..

Sehun spotted a guy that was holding up a big sign that said:

OH SEHUN. IF YOU SEE THIS COME HERE.

And he's also holding up a big sign that has my name on it. Go figure. 

Sehun laughed to himself and made his way other to the guy holding the sign. 

"Hey!" Sehun said with a smile. 

The guy sporadically moved his eyes around the airport and when he finally focused his eyes on Sehun, his eyes widened as if he was looking at a Unicorn with Rainbow horn.

"Uhh.. are you okay??" 

 "Y-You're Oh Sehun??" 

"In the flesh." He said giggling.

"OH FINALLY I FOUND YOU!!!!!!" The guy jumped on Sehun, grabbing him and lifting him up in the air, the sudden impact causing him to drop his bags.

"UUPHM!"

"I'VE WAITED ALL DAY FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WENT TO RANDOM PEOPLE THINKING IT WAS YOU?! I ALMOST ACCIDENTLY KIDNAPPED SOMEONE!" The guy yelled as he swayed left to right, swinging Sehun as he moved. 

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Dang... people here are friendly!!!

"Oh well I'm glad you found me??" Sehun said has he tried to compute what was happening.

The guy finally put Sehun down after his cuddle fest and happily sighed. "OOOOOH and you're such a cutie too!! You have the softest skin and just the cutest eyes! AHHHHH!~" The guy said as he ruffled his hair and pinched his cheeks. 

"Uhh... thank you?" 

"Oh what am I even doing? I forgot to introduce myself! How rude of me! My name is Kai! Nice to meet you!" Kai extended his hand.

"Hi Kai! I'm Sehun as you already know." Sehun shook his hand and they both did mini bows as a greeting. 

"You know, I'm Korean just like you!!" 

"Oh wow! I was just gonna say that your Korean is very good!!" 

Kai laughed and gave off a brilliant smile. "AHH GOSH. You're just too adorable!!! I know we're gonna be besties till the resties!!" 

Sehun couldn't help but giggle. Wow! 8 minutes in and I already made a best friend! 

"Well, lets get you where you need to be! You need help with your bags?" 

"Oh-uh.. yeah sure! That would be great! T-Thank you." Sehun gave off a sweet smile. 

Kai picked up some of Sehun's bags and gestured him towards the car. 

Awesome!



Luhan squirmed while sitting in a chair in Mr. Yang's office (Otherwise known by Luhan as Death Valley).

UGH COME ON OLD MAN. I gotta go!!! Luhan thought as he checked his watch.

Mr. Yang made eye contact with Luhan. "So Mr. Lu Han."

Luhan waved and rolled his eyes. "Hello." 

"Yeah.. Hello. for the 14th time." 

"What?"

"This is the 14th time that we've meet in my office, and its only three Months into the semester!!" 

Luhan shrugged. "Sorry."

Mr. Yang threw his hands up in the air. "You've also said sorry a million times! There comes a time when sorry doesn't do anything anymore!" 

"Oh come on! It's not like I did anything that bad! We were just taking a piece of paper, correction, a piece of dead tree, out of a teacher's office! It's not like we murdered somebody!"

"It wasn't just a piece of paper Mr. Lu Han. It was an answer sheet. You were cheating. I don't know if you ever read the school handbook or not but it clearly states that cheating is strictly prohibited and completely against the school code. It also states that any pupils caught doing so are to be suspended immediately!"

Luhan's body suddenly got tense. Just remember what the guys said earlier. "Oh what so you're going to suspend me now?! You couldn't even do that if you went to the law!"

"And just why not." Mr. Yang crossed his arms.

Luhan scoffed. "Do you even know who my family is?? Our riches fund half of this school!! Oh also not to mention that we also fund a big part of your paycheck!" Luhan smirked. Take that.

Mr. Yang smiled and chuckled. "I'm not going to suspend you Luhan. But not for the reasons you think. I'm-" Mr. Yang was suddenly interrupted by his phone ringing. 

"Oh excuse me." Mr. Yang pressed speaker phone.

Why isn't he going to suspend me then?

"Hello, this is the office of Yang Hun-Suk." 

"HEYYY MR. YANG IT'S KAI!"

"Oh hello Kai! What can I do for you?" 

"Oh I was just calling to let you know that I just picked up the new transfer student Sehun, AKA my NEW BEST FRIEND. AAAANND we're driving up now the University!"

Mr. Yang smacked his forehead. "Oh my goodness I forgot Sehun was coming today!"

Huh? We're getting a new transfer named Sehun? Hmm. 

"Okay okay...I'm in my office, just come here when you get here. Sounds good?"

"Sounds marvelous!! Ohhh just wait will you see him! He is the most absolute ADORABLE thing!!"

Luhan scoffed. No way he's as good looking as me though. Luhan checked his reflection on a spoon that Mr. Yang left on his desk, then winked at himself, admiring what he saw.

Mr. Yang chuckled. "I'm sure he is Kai hahaha. Okay well I'll see you soon! Bye!"

"Bye!"

 "Ahhh Kai's such a character.." Mr. Yang  laughed and then put his focus back on Luhan. "Now, where was I?" 

"You're suspending me because......?"

"Oh right! I'm going to be giving you a special punishment." 

Special??

"Sending you back home won't do you any good, you won't learn any important values that you're desperately lacking. This is a learning kind of punishment."

"Okay...." What?

"I'll spare you the details tomorrow. You're free to go, but I'm also putting you on campus arrest so don't you dare leave this campus."


"Ugh fine. Bye." Luhan rolled his eyes again and stomped away. Mr. Yang put his elbow on his desk and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. He smiled. 

I think I have an idea.




Great now I have to tell Mei to come on campus for our date?? UGH COME ON! I seriously hate Mr. Yang right now.  I'm not listening to him, you know what?? I'm sneaking out.  

Luhan was an expert at sneaking out of campus, AKA, this isn't the first time he's been put on campus arrest. When he was able to make his way out, his phone buzzed.  

Mei :)

Mei: LUHAN WHERE ARE YOU????? YOU'RE ALWAYS LATE. 

Luhan: Sorry Mei, that idiot Mr. Yang kept me in his office. 

Mei: What did you do this time? UGH.

Luhan: I'll explain later. I'm walking over to the bar now. 

Mei: Kay, I'm waiting. 

Luhan put his phone back in his pocket, and as he walked, subconsciously left a small space in the back of his head for that one certain transfer student that was arriving today. 

Sehun... Sehun? Hmm...




"SEHUN!!!!!!"

Mr. Yang brightly greeted Sehun with a warm smile. "Welcome to our school!!!"

Sehun smiled sweetly and bowed in response. "Thank you!" 

Kai happily looked on. "I told you he was adorable!!" He turned over to Sehun. "Well Bestie, I better be hitting the hay. Got a long day tomorrow. I'll see you then! Maybe I can introduce you to some of the other Korean students on campus! Bye Mr. Yang!"

Mr. Yang waved. "Bye Kai!" He turned his head to face Sehun. "I forgot that you were Korean! I am too!"

"Wow! There are tons of Koreans at this school!" Sehun giggled. "I'm worried that I won't be able to practice any Chinese!" Sehun joked. 

Mr. Yang grinned in response. "Yeah.. there's a good bunch of us here, but don't worry. There's also plenty of opportunities to practice your Chinese as well."

Sehun nodded. "That's good." 

Mr. Yang sat in his desk and pulled out some papers. 

"ALRIGHT. I know its late so let's go ahead and figure out your rooming situation." 

"Okay!" 

Mr. Yang spent 45 seconds scanning the paper which appeared to be a map of the school's dormitory section. "Aha! Found it!" He pulled out a small piece of paper and a pencil and wrote out three numbers on it and handed it over to Sehun. 

"This is your room number. room 137...and...." Mr. Yang reached down into one of his drawers and lifted up a key. "This is your room key."

"Thank you!"

"Go ahead and rest. We can talk about your classes in the morning."

"That sounds good.. thank you so much!"

"Do you need help with your bags?"

"No thank you I think I can manage it this time. Good night Mr. Yang!" 

"Good night Sehun." He waved at him and leaned back in his chair.

This should be interesting.



"Luhan.. I think you drank too much..." Jessica scowled as she looked over to Luhan. Luhan could barely even walk, he was so drunk, so Mei was forced to drive him back to the University.

"I'M A BEAUTIFUL MAN YES I AMMMM! NOT EVEN SEHUN  COULD COMPARE TO MY BEAUTYYYYYYY"

"What?? Who is Sehun?"

"LA LA LA LAAAAAAAA" 

Mei shook her head in disgust, as she turned into the University's main entrance. "Do you turn left or right to get to your dorm room?"

"You can turn me in any direction you want.. TEEHEE."

"Oh my GOD Luhan just tell me which way before I leave you stranded!"

"Woah thereeee snappy mc snapper pants. LEEFTTTT."

I'm never going drinking with you ever again. Mei just kept on driving.




 WOW!! Sehun thought as he took a tour of the lavishly decorated room with his eyes. The room was decorated with blue and gold accents, and there was a fluffy white rug that spread out throughout most of the room, white curtains, and a plushy white comforter that rested on the bed that was the size of Russia. 

The already provided me with the sheets and blankets! WHAT A SCHOOL!! 

Sehun, completely exhausted from his trip, decided that he would put his clothes away and organize them in the morning, leaving him completely unaware that there were already someone else's clothing inside of the drawers and in the walk in closet.  Sehun opened his suitcase, pulled out a blue onesie with white polka dots, slipped it on, turned off the lights and leaped onto the bed. 

Argghhh SO SOFT. 

He put himself under the plush covers and closed his eyes.

I could get used to this.




Luhan, still completely drunk, stumbled down the dark dorm hallway looking for his room.

"134, 135, 136 HEHE, OHH OKAY 137 YAAAAY."

Luhan unlocked the door with his key (Although it took him a good five minutes to be able to put the key in the slot.), and entered his room, kicking off his shoes.

"Ohhh there's someone in my bed.. teehee. SHHHHHHHHHH"

Luhan put his finger to his lips. (well, Luhan attempted to put his finger to his lips, he missed and his finger ended up slipping to his cheek.)

"We don't wanna wake the sleepy baby..."

Luhan dramatically tiptoed to his drawer to get ready for bed, at then, still dramatically tip toeing, he slipped into bed, trying not to wake the sleeping boy in his bed. Luhan turned to look at the sleeping boy.

"Awwwww.. so cute.. and cuddly."

Luhan's lips curved into a smile and wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy, bringing him closer. Luhan placed a soft kiss on the sleeping boy's head.

"Gooooood Niiiiiightt"



THE NEXT MORNING...

Somehow during that night, Sehun managed to wrap his arms around Luhan's torso as well, resting his head on Luhan's chest. While Luhan, with his arms still wrapped around Luhan, put his leg over Sehun, bringing him even closer, leaving the two boys unknowingly adorably cuddling. Sehun was the first of the two to open his eyes, still not fully awake, he gazed over at Luhan. Smiling, he hugged Luhan tighter, not fully aware of what he was doing. Then suddenly, reality happened.

Sehun opeed his eyes again, them being wide open. What the...... He immediately let go of Luhan. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sehun's screaming fully woke Luhan up.

"Ah what what...oh god my head..." He shook his head and then looked over to where his arms were, still wrapped around Sehun. "WHAT THE HECK?!?! AHHHHHH!! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" The two boys sat up. 

"WHO AM I?? I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU THAT!! YOU'RE THE ONE IN MY BED!!!!" 

"THIS ISN'T YOUR BED!! THIS IS MINE!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU FREAK!!"

"YOU GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!"

Luhan shook his head again trying to figure out the situation. "W-what's your name???"

"Sehun....Oh Sehun.." he said, scooting away from Luhan. "What's yours?"

Luhan rubbed his forehead. " Oh.. you're that transfer student.... I'm Luhan.. I.. were you assigned to this room?"

Sehun crossed his arms. "Yes... yes I was."

"By who????" 

"I got here super late last night, so Mr. Yang gave me the room key and said room 137."

"You probably heard him wrong, let me see your room key." Sehun grabbed his key that was on the nightstand next to him and handed it over to Luhan. Sure enough, the key had the numbers 1 3 and 7 on it. 

MR.YANG.

"SEE I TOLD YOU." Sehun snatched back his room key. 

"Excuse me Sehun, I need to go have a SERIOUS TALK with our dean of students about my new roommate."

Is he talking about me?? Sehun thought.

Luhan rolled off the bed, mumbling about how much he hated his life and Mr. Yang. He stomped over to his door and opened it. 

"Luhan wait!!!"

Luhan spun around. "WHAT?!?!" 

"You can't go out there!!" 

"Oh really?? And just why not??" Luhan interjected with his hands on his hips. 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT WEARING PANTS!" 

Luhan's eyes widened, and he looked down on his body and to his horror, Sehun was right. He was wearing the navy blue T-shirt that he wore last night, and just his underwear. He quickly put his hands to cover what was down there. 

"WELL DON'T LOOK!!!!!!"  

Sehun rolled his eyes and turned around, holding his laughter in while Luhan scurried over to his drawer, pulled out some black sweat pants and slipped them on. Luhan and Sehun turned around at the same time, and made eye contact again. 

Why is he staring at me?? And why am I staring at him?? Luhan thought. 

What's going on.. why are we looking at each other.. and why can't I stop?? Uhhh this is so awkward.. Smile Sehun.. smile at least! Sehun showed off an angelic smile that only captivated Luhan and made him smile back. 

Sighh...................... Wait Luhan snap out of it!! He just saw you in your UNDERWEAR............ MR. YANG!!!

"UGGGHHHHHHHH"

Luhan scowled, and stumbled the door, head still pounding from the hangover he has. Both of the were boys' heads still confused from the accidental cuddling that just happened. 

Sehun, who was still sitting up in bed, giggled when he heard Luhan screaming, "MR. YANG!!!!!!", down in the hallway. Ohh man... Beijing day one... I should probably go too...

 Sehun (still in his onesie) jumped out of bed and bolted out the door.

"Luhan wait up!!!!!!" 



~~~~~

Heyy guys!! I know I'm late with posting this!! Sorry! I actually had this chapter written out last night,but I wanted to change it so I worked on it today. Promise I won't be late again >_<

Its snowing over here!!! It's pretty exciting lol!! I haven't played in snow in forveeverr!~ 

So HUNHAN finally met!!!~~~~

lololol props to Mr.Yang (papa YG) for accidently being cupid!

Kai and Sehun are besties now hahaha

The cuddle-fest ahhhhhhh

and the exposed Luhan LOL. 

Luhan's Reaction to Sehun seeing him like that:

 

 

Sehun's reaction:

 

Here's a hunhan gif for our feels:

ANYWHOO..

I'm going to start writing the next chapter after this.. soooo it should be up soon! 

Also thank you to everyone who is reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting!! 

You guys are so amazing and I'm so glad you are enjoying this fic! I'm grateful for each and every one of you!!


Please continue to subscribe, comment, and upvote!! And most importantly.. ENJOY!! 

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

~Lari

(I don't own any of thse gifs)