First world

The Flower Boy from Korea

"...Yeah mom.." Luhan sighed out of annoyance with his meddling mother.

"Lu Han I swear, you're a Junior in College now! You've got to start taking responsibility for yourself! This is the forth time in less than a semester that Mr. Yang called to complain about your grades and your attitude!"

"I know.. sorry.." Luhan said in an emotionless tone.

"Lu Han, you've got to change. Your father and I did not send you to this university for you to slack off like this!"

"Okay.. sorry..." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Sigh.. I have go hang up now.. just.. be good. Okay?"

"K."

"Love you."

"Same."

"Bye. I want you to get those books out NOW."

"I got them mom. They're right here..."

"Good boy! Bye!" His mom hung up.

"Bye mom..." Luhan spoke to himself, "I got the books right here, I promise that I'll study and read them, right after I throw them across the room because YEAH RIGHT."

Luhan threw his books across his dorm room and pulled out his phone once more to text his group of friends to meet him somewhere to hang.

Group Text: The Fantastic Four. :P

Luhan: Yo gang, wanna meet up somewhere? I'm bored as hell. 

Lay: I'm up for it. What do you guys think?

Tao: I wish, but im dorm bound cause I gotta study for this stupid test that idiot professor made 60 effing percent of our total grade. WTF?!

Lay: awww come on.. chill.. just come hang with us.. you'll pass, we got you.

Kris: I'm in.

Luhan: There he is!

Tao: ugghh. fine.. but you better do something.. I'm not about to flunk out of this school.

Lay: YEAAAHH! Where to?

Luhan: How about that one lounge in downtown?

Kris: That's too faaaarrr.. I'm feeling lazy right now. Can't we just hangout somewhere on campus or something?

Lay: Fine.. fine.. how about we just go to the outside deck where we usually eat our meals.

Luhan: Outside deck seems cool to me.

Kris: ditto.

Tao: That's cool, I don't mind buying a snack at the school store or something.

Lay: Kay cool. Meet you guys there.

       

    Luhan and his group of friends were the type of guys that outside admirers could only dream about dating. Unless they were also rich, an upperclassman, and had a good status in means of popularity, the only thing they could do was look and not touch. But man.. its so fun to look. They all had such striking features. They often walked around together as a group, leaving admirers to swoon over their soft silky hair, perfect milky complexions, their clothes that perfectly molded around their fit bodies, and their fiery eyes. Luhan was the only one that had dyed hair in his friend group, and he managed to dye his hair a light, ashy brown color, that only complemented his looks even more, which of course increased the amount of swooning admirers he had. Luhan loved all the attention he could get.

"Hey Luhan!" Lay waved at Luhan when he finally got to the outside deck that he was supposed to meet his friends at. Luhan was the last one to get there, because as usual, he wanted to perfect his signature tousled fringe before stepping out.

"Hey!" Luhan smiled, waved back and started walking over to the table on the other side of the deck that his friends were sitting at. He was almost approaching the table when a body ran into him, knocking him down.

"UGH! WHAT THE HECK!?" Luhan was finally able to bring his eyes back into focus to see what menace decided to bump into him. It was Chanyeol, the clumsy Korean sophmore student that always managed to find a way to use his long legs to run into things and Luhan.

"Oh God not you again! You're so effing clumsy!" Luhan scoffed in disgust, extremely annoyed about the fact that awkward Chanyeol knocked him down for the 1947373904th time.

"Oh.. I'm so sorry! I didn't... oh now your hair is all messed up.. here let me.." In a desperate attempt to fix things, Chanyeol reached out to Luhan's hair and ruffled it, trying to make it look neat again, although he was only making it more messy.

"Just stop! You're only making things worse!!!!" Luhan scoffed and pushed Chanyeol away, making him fall to his back on the floor.

"Channie!" Baekhyun, another student from Korea, yelled. As Luhan got up and brushed himself off, Baekhyun ran over to Chanyeol's side, helping him up.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun said with worry in his voice. Chanyeol nodded in response.

"You might want to put a leash on that boyfriend of yours. He's gonna end up getting somebody killed with that clumsiness of his." Luhan said as his friends snickered in the background.

"How can you be so cold? He was running because he wanted to get me a box of milk before the dining room closed. He apologized a billion times too!" Baekhyun responded.

"If he really felt sorry that he would've been careful around me, you know what-JUST get out of my sight okay." Luhan gestered with his hands to shoo them away.

Baekhyun looked as if he was about to cry. "Come on channie, let's get out of here." Chanyeol nodded again and they both ran out of the deck, terrified. Luhan sat down and sighed, still annoyed, which was now a habit of his. His friends only hysterically laughed.

"You're too mean Lu!" Tao yelled after he finished giggling.

"Yeah, poor guy was only trying to get milk for his weak boyfriend." Lay added, still snickering.

"We should just ban all underclassmen from this deck if you ask me, especially ones like Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Kris said.

"So talk about that phone call with your mom." Lay said to Luhan, munching on some chips.

"Oh it was just the usual you know. Mr. Yang complained, my mom wants me to change my attitude, she wants me to do better at school, be more responsible, like that." Luhan sighed. "It's honestly the most annoying thing."

"But its not like Mr. Yang will ever suspend you." Kris commented. "You're like one of the richest students in this school. Your family's donations fund like, half this school. You're too valuable."

"That's true. They don't call you Leader Lu for nothing." Lay added.

"Also, Imagine the total crisis that would happen if all of your 'admirers' found out that you left. This school would burn down in flames from all of the rage everyone would have against Mr. Yang." Tao said laughing.

"So basically, you can pretty much do whatever you want, because this school can't do anything about it." Lay finished.

Luhan laughed. "That's pretty true. That also applies to you guys including you, TAO. You shouldn't be so worried about studying that test or whatever because I have a plan."

"You do?" Tao asked. Curious as to what Luhan was talking about. His friends looked at him the same way wondering what Luhan was going to up come with next.



AHHH WHAT'S LUHAN GOING TO DO?!

I know that was such a lame cliffhanger but oh well haha.

Next chapter I'm going to be adding Sehun into the picture. I know its kinda boring and there isn't a lot of fluff in this chapter, but thats only because Luhan's soulmate hasn't arrived yet! Duh!

I have so much planned for this fic and I'm so excited about it! Next chapter's coming up super soon!!

Love you all so so so much!

~Lari