` staff

` all that glitters is not gold | [dark themed girl group] revealing members
OZ5FEnx.png
 
 

faceclaim: oh jungkyu ^^


—JUN HYUNJIN.
FORMER MANAGER OF PHOENIX, MANAGER OF MELODY
Jun Hyunjin is a manager and producer under the management of Jellyfish Entertainment. After helping produce VIXX, a quite successful boy group that debuted in 2012, he was called upon in order to produce a girl group who would mimic the sucess of their brother group. 

Hyunjin was in charge of managing Phoenix for the first three months of the girl group's career. After the third month, he took a temporary leave in other to take care of his mother as his father passed away weeks prior. It is a common belief with Jellyfish Entertainment staff members that the next manger of the girl group was too nice, too careless about the girl group's image which caused the downfall of the girl group.

In 2014, he came back in order to clean up the mess that the previous manager created. Hyujin decided that it was time to give it one more go at a girl group, and hopefully, they would succeed this time around.

Most trainees complain that he is strict, but he knows how the industry works. With his methods, almost all idols and singers succeed under his management.

He is currently 26 years old and single due to his last girlfriend breaking his heart. 3
GzbYltp.png


— RYU SOONAH .
MUSIC VIDEO AND CONCEPT DIRECTOR, HEAD MAKEUP ARTIST
Ryu Soonah is one of the rising music video and concept directors of 2014, and she is currently contracted under Jellyfish Entertainment to work on developing the new girl group, Melody. She has a degree in film and digital media from a college in America, and she also received a license that says she is a makeup artist officially.

After working on music videos for groups like BTS, f(x), and INFINITE in late 2013 to 2015, she has gained widespread acclaim as the generation's next icon of film. Her ideas are cutting edge, and she is highly desired in the music industry. 

Of course, she is contracted under Jellyfish Entertainment as they have given her leeway in her work hours. She is a mother of one young child, so, she usually passes off her work ideas and makeup looks to her assistants to use for the girl group. Her name will be mentioned quite frequently throughout the story, but she won't be making too many in-person appearances until we hit a certain point.
faceclaim: oh jungkyu ^^


—KIM JOOMI.
PRESS RELEASE MANAGER, SCHEDULE COORDINATOR
Kim Joomi is in charge of anything and everything in regards to journalists, scheduling conflicts, and damage control. In fact, she's done such a good job with VIXX and Seo In Guk that in 2014...she got her well deserved promotion. Now, she is in charge of making sure Jellyfish Entertainment's artists stay on the good side of public.

She's the girl who releases the information to journalists to test the waters for drama/movie casting, and she's also the one going crazy at two A.M. when dating news or the latest scandals pop onto the news. If it has something to do with image of an artist, Joomi will more than likely have a word or two of input. 

After the whole Phoenix event  blew up, she's been extra careful on screening artists and goes as far as to drug test people under the company. She doesn't have a good opinion on any of the former Phoenix girls. let's be honest. And she has her eyes out for the new Melody members as well.

She has not given her relationship status...
faceclaim: byun wooseok


— JANG TAEJIN.
MODEL & FITNESS AND WELLNESS TRAINER/DANCE TEACHER
Jang Taejin is one of the many hot celebrities signed under Jellyfish Entertainment. Although he does work as a model, his main concern is fitness and dancing. He's quite talented dancer that's associated with the 1MILLION Studios, and he's responsible for some of VIXX's earlier choreography.

Besides dancing, he is in charge of making sure the Melody girls stay in tip top shape. He keeps workout logs for them, and he makes sure they are supplemented the right vitamins. Although he does give them healthy diet logs in order to maintain weight, a lot of young trainees do not listen to his advice.

He's worked with VIXX, Phoenix, and Melody in creating choreography, and he will be appearing quite frequently throughout the story. He's generally a caring figure, unlike the stricter staff members, as he sees them as younger siblings. Taejin is 24 years young, and he's currently taking care of his teenage sisters, so, he's single.
 faceclaim: hwang se on
— MOON RIMI.
MEMBER 1/2 OF MUSIC PRODUCER TEAM, SWEET TEA + OLDER SIS FIGURE
There's nothing much to say about her besides that she is member one of upcoming music production team, Sweet Tea. She specializes in slower songs, cutting things down to the core, and making them sweet. She's the one who worked on the arrangement of I Don't Want To Be An Idol by VIXX as well as Melody's debut track. She's great with rearranging songs and writing lyrics. Rimi plays six instruments, and she was born in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. She's fluent in Japanese as well as Korean, making her very useful for Japanese promotions and creating songs for the Japanese market.

She's the friendlier member of Sweet Tea, and she has a tendency to always have tea boxes all over her desk when working with idols. Most of the Melody members regard as a mother figure as she has watched over their music production process and helped them refine their vocals to point of what she calls "undeniable perfection." 

She's 25 years old and currently chasing cars.
faceclaim: hwang se on


— LEE  SEUNGGYU.
MEMBER 2/2 OF MUSIC PRODUCER TEAM, SWEET TEA & VOCAL COACH
Lee Seunggyu is possibly the scarier member of the music production team, Sweet Tea. He's a lovely young man with a passion for faster beat songs, loving what we consider the more modern types of party music. Some well-known tracks he's worked on are Playback by Phoenix as well as On & On and Voodoo Doll by VIXX. He doesn't care too much for lyrics as he's not one for words, but he does have a sharp tongue when he does speak. In fact, Stella's first words to one of the other Phoenix members regarded him being cute, and he shut her down as fast as possible.

Although he's quite snappy, he does care for the singers he works with. If asked, Seunggyu will put hours upon hours to help them improve. Music is his passion, and shaping artists is his craft. Although most don't know this, he's always willing to sneak some sweets or some other forbidden foods if he knows the artist well enough. 

He's currently taken by his sweet girlfriend of two years who he will not name for some particular reason.