` chapter two

` all that glitters is not gold | [dark themed girl group] revealing members

` chapter two — hiding away

If she could describe how he felt in one word, it'd probably be worried. Although she had managed to escape her previous company's contract, she still had her history looming over her shoulder. If at any moment they had a sudden change of heart, her career would be over. They had blackmail, and they could get almost anything they wanted out of her.

The fact that they let her go from her contract...that easily was a bit surprising, and she was beginning to feel like her joining Jellyfish Entertainment was a bit too good to be true. There had to be some sort of trick or trap, waiting for her once she thought she was safe.

"Yeonhye, you okay?" Hyejin inquired, pulling her hair into a ponytail. The older girl had been standing there with a blank face for such a long time in the music room that the otehr trainee was beginning to wonder what was going on. Yeonhye shook her head, signaling that she was perfectly fine. Hyejin thought otherwise, but before she could pester the girl anymore, Stella entered the room.

The trainee raised an eyebrow, surprised to see the new trainee at Jellyfish Entertainment mingling with one of the returning trainees. In her opinion, it didn't seem like the two would mingle.

"Oh, Yeonhye is here too. Morning Yeonhye, morning Hyejin," the girl said, waving at the two females. She had a Nike duffel bag over her left shoulder while she was carrying a few notebooks in her right arm. 

"Morning Sunri!" Hyejin peppily exclaimed, bouncing away from the dance oriented trainee. She took the notebooks from the vocalist and then placed them down on the piano. "Are you finally going to tell me what you did last night?"

"She could, but you have practice," Yeonhye stated, realizing that monthly evaluations were coming up soon. She didn't know Hyejin that well since the girl was a new trainee, but she knew that mess ups could prompt the girl to be kicked out of the company.

"Uh, yeah, Yeonhye has a point. Evaluations are in...uh, a week," Stella agreed, scratching her head nervously. She then sat at the piano next to Yeonhye and asked, "Can you play the notes? I'll help her correct her pitch."

Yeonhye nodded with a slight smile and then took the notebook that Stella placed down on the stand. The young woman opened the notebook up and then began to read the notes that she had to play.

"We're going to start with C4," Yeonhye told the new trainee. Hyejin nodded happily in agreement.

After about a hour of vocal practice, one could tell that Stella was getting antsy. Yeonhye generally knew that Stella had a short attention span and that Hyejin's natural vocal talent would probably wear down the girl's energy due to the amount of corrections she had to make. Hyejin knew that the American born trainee acknowledged that the vocal practice was difficult, but she realized the girl could only stay still for a certain period of time. 

"Sunri, Hyejin, let's just take a break. Get some water, take a nap, and rest. We have dance practice in a hour anyways," Yeonhye suggested to the girls. Stella smiled meekily and then said, "I'm fine with that. I need to grab my other shoes from the other practice room before Taejin arrives."

Hyejin put her thumbs up in response, and she then went to grab her water without a word. She sat in the corner of the room, giving Yeonhye her own space.

As soon as the girl was away, Hyejin saw her phone light up. 

The message read, "Jisoo is going to be waiting at the coffee shop around the corner from Jellyfish Entertainment's building. Be there at seven tonight, or else."


SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ; - ; I'VE BEEN SO BUSY. another short update...I swear the actual chapters will be longer

 next chara is out, congrats to Yeonhye c:< 

anyways, let's keep going. i picked Yura because she does have the beauty and body that your character described as well as her age being closer (Halla is also my chara's FC, and she's a 1998er so yeah!)