GAMMA

KILLER Pt. 1 : Werewolf's Section

His right hand rested covering my mouth while another one grabbing my waist brought me so freaking close to his body. My stomach filled with growling butterflies when I felt his muscled chest crushed on mine and his heavy hot breathing blew into my forehead. I looked up to see his face and silently agreed with Taylor Swift, 'he's so tall and handsome as hell', I bet she was imagining Jungkook when she sang that song.

"@&^#$%&%@&!!!" I mumbled something againts his hand and he was frowning before let go of his hand and brought it to the side my head while another one still gripped on my waist made my heart beat ten times faster, his hand somehow felt warm.

"What?" He whispered.

Caught his voice I lowered mine, "What did you do?"

His eyes wandered around like he was tryinh to find the best answer before brought his gaze back to mine, "There were people walking around the street."

"Many of them are-"

"A bad one." I paused myself to say more words, "Bad people."

I've heard rumors about some evil streetgang who always do something harm, such as robbed, stabbed, even killed. So, I just shuted my mouth and out heavy breatg was all that I could hear. After a minute of silence there were finally I sensed another scent, weird one and disgusted one. My eyes were wided open, shocked, terrified, horrified, and other scared feeling started to build up within a couple of seconds but when I saw the face of man in front of me, his eyes were winched as if tried to focus on something but then my eyes were glued on his wrinkled nose. Cute. Suddenly the grip of my waist got even tighter and his other hand grabbed mine as he signaled me slowly walking toward another side of the alley.

"We have to get out here, immediately." He whispered.

"Where do you think you can take me?"

"Put aside your stubbornness and follow me."

I looked over my shoulder to see if there was someone or not. Felt safe because no one was following, I focused my eyes on his hand on mine. Warm, seriously warm and his chocolate scent was enough to make me feel calm in the middle of confusion situation. Jungkook popped out his head first to scan the situation and his nose wrinkled again, before he whispered a 'clear' and started to guide me crossed the street and headed to the biggest house inside the city forest. I never knew there were actually a house inside city forest, remembering my house was near to its main entrance. Then soon I realized it was the other side of the forest, so if I wanted to go home I had to cross the forest, went to its depth and finally reached my neighborhood area, but that was too dangerous seeing the darkness surrounded me and there were almost no one.

"Where are we?"

"We're going to my house."

"Your- what?" I exclaimed letting go of his hand, "I'm leaving."

Before I could turn around completely, Jungkook had spun me back and grabbed my hand, "You stubborn little girl. Your house is far from here and at least you should take a bus."

"I can just walk across the forest."

He chuckled while we were walking passed the trees, "Are you kidding? This forest is wide. Wider than you think. It will take you an hour and half to just walking toward the main entrance, and that happen if you know the path, if you don't know then the forest will be your dead end."

I crossed my eyebrows, "Where did you know my house was near from the forest's main entrance?"

He paused for awhile before looked over his shoulder facing me smiled then said, "You said you can just walk across the forest. The only forest's side which had a house neighborhood at the end of the path was just at the main entrance." His chuckle followed right after, "Don't think I'm your stalker again."

"I'm not- Wow~" Suddenly my eyes were captivated by the building at the front of my very eyes. The house was big super big for a forest house. The house adapted one of Australian Queen Anne style which make this house looked more like a little palace than a normal house and actually it was quite strange to have this house existed in the middle of forest but the house painted really well so this massive building could blend well with it surroundings.

Before I felt enough admiring which apparently known as Jungkook's house, I heard something behind my back. Jungkook and I turned our face in unison as we fasten our pace and Jungkook grabbed my hand again after he let go it by the time we stepped on the forest. I focused my gaze over my shoulder because I knew Jungkook was guiding me then I heard a growl, a loud growl as if a lion or a tiger or something that roar was walking beside us. I faced Jungkook in horror.

"Do you hear that?" I said half whispered half shouted.

"What?" Jungkook asked between panted.

"Something growling, well roaring to be exact." I was looking around afraid if a lion really following us.

Then he faced me in confusion before we stepped to the front of his house porch as the door opened, "I don't." Jungkook said.

"Well, that was quite loud." Then my eyes landed to someone who already stood by the door. A tall man, taller than Jungkook with his dark brown haired which styled up revealed his perfect V line face, pale skin, brown eyes, looking straight at me before he tilted his face.

He was about to speak before Jungkook started too early, "Hyung, let us in first."

"Sure. Come." His voice was soft and gentle as he stepped aside to let us in and I was greeted by a great center house before entered the full of boys living room. Jungkook panted and everyone stared at us, well more like to me.

My eyes landed on the vanilla Taehyung and the handkerchief giver Jimin whose smile toward me. The one who opened the door for us walked passing me as he took a seat on the fluff couch, "Spit it out."

Jungkook faced me then faced Jimin, "Jimin hyung could you-" He pointed me.

"Ah, sure." Jimin stood up.

Jungkook literally showed me his gentle way of saying 'Get your off!' to me. I didn't expect for Jungkook being so smoothly asked Jimin replaced his place as now I was standing at the kitchen counter awkwardly with Jimin eyeing me from head to toe, not in ert way though, or that was I thought before he scooted closer to me who now was just staring blankly to the stove. Suddenly the stove became an interesting object in the middle of awkward situation like this.

"Sorry, I don't catch the name." Jimin said. I could sensed he was kind of struggle producing a y deep voice when all that he has actually a bright and high pitch one.

I smiled in the sake of not giving my laughter its exit door, "It's Ahn Yumi." I spelled it each word perfectly and Jimin was nodding.

"Because all I can remember was a 'blue girl' which I believe that sounded not too good." He said smiling or more to smirk, I nodded in agreement like what the hell was that? 'Blue girl'? Am I a star or something?

Then something behind my head snapped because I suddenly remembered about my parents. I bet they were worried right now. So I decided to call them but my phone didn't have the same exact purpose with me as I looked the red dot blinked signaling my phone was run out of battery so I haven't any more choices, "Jimin-ssi, can I borrow your phone? I have to call my parents."

He raised his eyebrows before pointed the phone near kitchen entrance, "Use as long as you want."

"Thanks."

I dialed my home phone number and had been picked after its third ring. It was Mingi who picked the phone up, Yuri's nanny. So my parents weren't home yet and warned her to not worry because I was staying at my friend's house. Even she said she didn't worry but her voice was the opposite so I assured her once again that I was okay. After I put down the phone and ready to say 'thanks' again to Jimin, he was already not there. I confused as I looked for him. My foot then landed in front of the living room as I accidently heard the conversation between the seven boys.

"It's too risky." I didn't know whose voice it was.

"Let her stay the night. We can keep her safe." Gentle. I knew that was the voice of Jungkook's hyung who opened the door earlier.

"But the Wyrm would definitely run after her. I could sense something wrong with her for the first time I smelled her." That was Jungkook. Wait, smelled me? "As I said she has a scent just like you, Hyung."

"She did call her parents." That was Jimin, "We can keep her safe."

"I warned you, Yoongi hyung." Another unknown voice, "I don't care how hungry you are but don't eat her."

"I don't eat werewolf." The man whom I believed as Yoongi said in lazy tone.

"Still you have eaten humab and werewolf. Canibal." The unknown voice now was saying that in the playful tone.

In instant my body was shivering and shaking and terrifies all at the same times. I confused, my mind was in its mess mode when the only thing I could think right now was just run away. Because the words like 'Don't eat her', 'Werewolf', and 'Have eaten human and werewolf', especially 'Canibal', had scared the hell out of me. What they were actually? What they were talking about? And suddenly I brought myself out of the house, didn't care if someone heard me and not even didn't care about the path as long as I didn't stay at that house anymore.

My hair swung back and the night cold air hit me sharply but still my sweat were running down my spine more than the cold air hit me. I run to nowhere as I felt someone following me. I looked up over my shoulder before I tripped on something and I fell down. As I raised up my face I was looking to the three tall men with black suits, their body were huge, scary, and uninviting. I tried to calm down before they smirked and ready to attack me. I swore to God that I felt that was my last day of life, suddenly I felt regret by running away from Jungkook's house because I would end up die in their hands, three scary and bad smelled as hell men. I closed my eyes before I felt a wind rushed behind my back and to my shock I looked over my shoulder to see seven men which three of them were jumping pass my laying figure and that was my first strangest moment in my life. Because when the three of them, which I believed one of them was Jungkook, as they jumped they all turned from perfect human into a hairy human then their hands turned into a hairy legs, before landed in front of me as a perfect big furry fighting wolf. I gasped as Jimin and one other guy gripped my shoulder and took me away while my eyes still glued at the scene because the earlier three scary bad smelled men had also turned into a perfect fighting wolf. I covered my face before Jimin carried me bridal style and he run in the speed of light. We entered the porch as I felt my back landed on a cozy couch.

"What the hell you think you are doing?!" Someone yelled, shouted, and literally spit out his anger to me.

I was actually crying then their sound of panting were slowing down as I felt the couch shifted beside me. Still in my shock mode I turned over to see Jimin's worry face followed by another three men which one of them was Jungkook. They were mess, their clothes were torn, and I could see a little blood near Jungkook's lips. He wiped it as he caught my gaze landed near his mouth. He walked closer to me as the man behind him which I could identify as Kim Taehyung from his scent started to joke around.

"You were right Yoongi hyung. Werewolf tasted good." And the one named Yoongi just smirked crossing his hands in front of his chest.

I felt the urge to snap and yell but my mouth just closed like someone sealed it but after Jungkook stood beside me I felt something that powered my voice as I raised my face and started to talk, "What are you guys actually?" A silent was all that I got from their scared stared each other, "Don't lie, because I saw it."

"Werewolves." Jungkook finally answered.

I felt my stomach tighten, shiveres by Jungkook's answer. Of course they were, I saw them shifted from human to complete fighting wolf. I thought hard about some other questions to save my lofe but to my stupidity I let out a dumb as hell question, "Do werewolves always looked attractive?"

Everyobe stared in half disbelief and half amused by my question. But what I could sense was there were no tensed air anymore, "Some of us and we were the blessed one." Taehyung smirked giving me an answer.

I nodded as I recalled the earlier situation where I laid down facing the three scary bad smell men, not to mention bad face too were standing in front of me. Then I let out a relief sigh, "Good."

Everyone's eyes were wided open as Jimin asked me, "That's it? You're not scared?"

I raised my shoulder, "Why should I? At least I'll die in the hands of handsome guys. It's all worth it."

Then everyone started to laugh, not too much laughter but enough to describe them amused by my statement. I couldn't help so I smiled too.

"I promised to myself this was my last day eat a whole werewolf." Taehyung poked his stomach, "I couldn't handle another one."

"Stop saying werewolf!" I shouted covering my ears, "That scared the hell out of me!"

Then the one with gentle voice who opened the door for me earlier sat down at the other side of me, "You have to get used it."

"Why?" I asked him immediately felt safe, warm, and home when I landed my gaze on his little hazel eyes.

"Jungkook told me you heard something roaring out there, right? When you walked toward our house?" I nodded before he smiling, "If a werewolf on its wolf form roaring, every creature whether it's human or inhuman, they all can hear it. But when a werewolf on its human form roaring, it's only another werewolf who can hear it."

I proceed his explanation and replayed it again for a thousand times before came with a conclusion which I was too scared to admit so I just gasped and let Jungkook helped me to say it.

"That's why I was shocked earlier, Yumi." He said in deep voice, "Apparently you're a werewolf too."

 

To be continued

 

 

(A/N): Yeah double update for today!!! A little advice for you all my readers from this chapter is to never running away from BTS and always love and support them! (Awww, such a cheesy author-nim LOL) Anyway thank you for reading my story this far, make sure to wait for my next update. Subscribe and upvote if you like. Thank you and have a nice day <3