P I

KILLER Pt. 1 : Werewolf's Section

3.15 a.m.

I reached for my spare key and opened the front door of my house to be greeted by full darkness. The scent of blossom flower that I missed was filled up the room and somehow calmed me down almost immediately. When I took my first step to climb up the stair, I saw the kitchen's lamps were on. Looked at my wristwatch, I smiled to myself as I stood at the kitchen entrance.

"So, you remember to pay the electrical bill now, Dad? It's not flickering anymore."

He turned to meet my weak figure and a slight torn clothes, not to mention the different clothes from what I wore last Saturday. The last two days were the hardest days of my life, to be honest. The funny things was it just took 48 hours to experience how it feel being placed between life and death.

My father didn't move either speak once he saw me stood at the kitchen entrance. At first I thought he would be mad or the worst scene was he would throw his glass right in front of my face. But instead a glass, he threw his body hugging my petite figure and burried my face on his chest. He sobbed, gasping and crying.

"I thought you never come, Princess." He said crying.

I circled my hands around his body, hugged him back and let the tears dripping down to my cheek, "I'll never leave home."

"I tried to call, but-"

"It's okay. I'm sorry."

He broke the hug as he led me to the barstool and handed me a large glass of cold orange juice, "What happened to you?" He asked worriedly.

I thought for a long seconds about the best excuse. And of course there was no way if I told him like, 'Dad, I'm sorry but I have a great fight yesterday with my fellow werewolf's clan. Surprise! I'm a werewolf!' No way, just a big no. He would probably shoot himself right after I gave him the surprise, or worse he shoot me.

"I was about to go home on Sunday morning. But something happened."

"What's that?"

"Well-" Accident? No. Earthquake? Nonsense. Robbery? Hmm, "There was a- no, I mean there were five robbers at my friend's house when I woke up in the middle of the night, well we have the same sleeping disorder right? And we got trapped."

I'm sorry, Dad.

"Oh my God! He exclaimed, "But you're all okay, right?"

We were all okay, Dad. In fact we killed nine people, burn the five and let the four suffered in pain before their death.

"We fought them that's why-" I pointed my bruises amd scars and slightly torn clothes.

"Good God, Yumi! But you're a girl."

"I don't have a choice, they attacked me." I shrugged.

"Have you call the police?"

I nodded viogorously afraid if my Dad might be picked up the phone and started to dial 911, reported the unhappened robbery, "We have, the police had already put them in custody."

"Thank God." He hugged me once again and kissed the top of my head, "Go to sleep. You have to rest."

I shook my head, "I think I can't go to sleep."

"Want me to give you company?"

I smiled, "I'd love to."

 

The surprised on my father's face was nothing compared to my mom when she saw me standing in the kitchen holding a bowl of fruity cereal and a glass of milk. She literally make me spilled the cereal and milk all over the floor. She hit me slightly on the forehead but then hugged me again. While the little Yumi just jumping up and down around the kitchen.

"Eonni come! She's home! She'll buy me a home!" Yuri yelled.

"I don't have money, Yuri. So I don't buy you a home. Yet." He pouted but smiling right after.

I was sitting on the couch lazily flipped the magazine before I heard a loud rang from front door. I quickly run opened the door and I could see a smiling Seokjin stood by the door frame, "What are you doing here?"

"Pick you up."

"Where?"

"Who's there, honey?" My mom yelled from the kitchen before she came to the front door and smiled to Seokjin, "New neighbor?" My mom asked after Seokjin gave her a big bowed.

"No, Ma'am."

My mom eyeing me from head to toe, smirking. Before brought her gaze back to Seokjin, "Yumi's boyfriend?"

I gasped while Seokjin just chuckled, "I'm not and maybe you don't believe it but I'm Yumi's brother."

 

Seokjin literally explained everything and of course without brought up the werewolf thing, he skipped that. He explained how our parents died and how he lost me when he had been moved here and he claimed himself coming from also an orphanage called 'Home for Boys'. He showed my parents our family painted picture when I was about three or four years old, before the big war clan happened. The toddler me was looked alike like the present me, so my parents didn't put any doubt on that plus I told them by myself that Seokjin was really my brother.

"So you wamt to take her or-" My father started, sadness on his face became visible as my mother caressed my back while Yuri clinging above my laps didn't understand the situation but won't let my hands go.

"Oh, no." Seokjin smiled, "I'm not taking her go. I'm just saying here that she still has a family and that's me. But you're still her parents. So I'm gonna say thank you for taking care of her really well since she was kid and I know just a simple thank you won't be enough. Also it's all up to you whether you want to give her to me or you-"

"We want her to stay here with us." My mom cut Seokjin off, he nodded understanding the meaning.

"Sure." Seokjin smiled, "But is it okay if I'm taking her to my home?"

"You're his brother and we believe you." My father smiled.

 

"What bussiness?" I asked Seokjin when I sat at the passenger seat and he told me we had an unfinished bussiness.

"Werewolf's clan thing."

"Isn't it over?"

"There are still a thousand more werewolves out there and they lived without a leader. As an alpha we have to take the responsibility."

"We're going to build the new tribes?"

Seokjin shook his head, "We have to do what alpha have to do, without looking their original tribes but doesn't mean we build the new tribes."

The Australian Queen Anne house already visible from a distance and all six cars were parked in front of it. I got out from the car and greeted them one by one. Had a long hug and a quick kiss on my forehead when I reached Jungkook.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Namjoon asked Seokjin, "The last time we got there, well we kind of killed their leader."

"Not really a leader to be exact and we have to rescue the werewolf's clan before they recklessly bring back the Impergium. I'm still afraid because they might be brainwashed."

"Brainwashed?"

"Just maybe."

"Alright then, we should leave now." Yoongi said.

I run toward Seokjin's car ready to open its passenger door before Seokjin blocked my way, "Nope. You're not getting unto my car." He shook his head.

I furrowed. Confused, I started to walk toward Jungkook's car but he also blocked the passenger door, "Definitely not."

"Jungkook, if it's all about Melissa's-"

"No." Jungkook cut me off smirking, "You've make it up to me."

"Then where I supposed to-"

"Yumi!" Seokjin called me so I faced him. Suddenly he threw me something. Reflex, I caught it and when I saw the thing that landed on my palms, I furrowed more confused, "Drive your own."

"What?"

Seokjin smirked nugging his chin toward the garage. Confused, I started to walk toward the garage. Slowly and dramatically the door was opened, my eyes were expressing the same shock as my heart. I looked over my shoulder to see the smirking seven men signaled me to go in the garage. I slowly walked closer to something white in front of me. The white Mazda MX-5 Miata parked beautifully waiting for its owner to drive it. I roamed the car, literally circled it and back to my previous spot in front of the car.

I didn't know for how long I was staring to the car but I could sense Seokjin was a little bit impatient by his tone, "Yumi, are you still there?!" He yelled.

I didn't leave my eyes from the car as I yelled back, "My body is, but my soul is already sold out!"

"What are you doing there?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Fainted!" I yelled back.

"Good, the world become more strange cause a fainted person just talked." Seokjin added shaking his head, "Drive that big thing here! I want to know if that suits you!"

I turned my body running outside the garage rather than drove the car. I gave Seokjin a big hug when I reached him, "Thank you." And a kiss on his cheek.

"You like it?"

"Love it." I kissed him again.

Then I heard a cough coming from my back, "Am I not getting any kiss?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Nope. You're not giving me anything." I said playfully as I took a walk back to the garage and immediately run back to Jungkook, circled my hands around his neck, and gave him a quick but deep kiss on the lips, "Kidding. You're already give me your heart." I smirked before I run back to the garage and having the group teased us, except one.

"Did she just-? Jungkook!" Seokjin grabbed the youngest's shirt collar, "Since when?"

Jungkook smirked his upper lips, "Believe me, you don't want to know."

 

I totally ignored the fact that I was driving back to the place where I had killed people there. Hell, that wasn't worth enough compared to the fact that I was driving my brand new car. Yes, I love the car but didn't mean I love my brother because of the car, it was a win-win situation and thank God for giving me Seokjin as my brother. There a lot of things about Seokjin which made me grateful every seconds.

Alright, back to the bussiness. We didn't park the car tlo far from the castle instead we parked almost near to it. We opened and closed the car door in unison as we made it to the front door. There were no armed guards like before, we walked straight to the basement hall wherr I believed most of the werewolves would stay there and it seemed my sense told us the right information.

Hesitantly we stepped on the hall and everyone eyes darted to us. In a mere of seconds someone tall with sharl gaze approached us, "Want to kill anyone again?"

Clearly, the last image this person had toward us was killed. Not surprised. I took a step forward, "Can I get the name?"

He looked down on me. He was just so freaking tall, "For what?"

I took a glance over his slightly exposed right shoulder and brought my gaze back to his eyes, "I'm your alpha. I have to know." I growled inside.

He backed up a little before called up my name, "Ylva?"

I nodded, "But I'm prefer Yumi."

"Right." He shook his head chuckling, "I just thought I'll never- So the rumour is true."

"What rumour?" I confused.

"The onw who killed our previous leader is you, you're not dead. The alpha from my sub-tribe."

"Who said that?"

"One of my sub-tribe mates." He offered his hand, "It's Jisoo."

I was about to reach Jisoo's hand before Jungkook stepped forward standing beside me as he circled his left hand around my waist and used his right hand to take Jisoo's hand instead, "Cool, Jisoo. Now can we come in to the hall?"

I chuckled.

 

To be continued