OMICRON

KILLER Pt. 1 : Werewolf's Section

(Yumi's POV)

All the people in the entire world would always choose life rather than death. Why? Because life is a beautiful lie, meanwhile death is a painful truth. But when someone faced a question saying which one would you choose between the lie and the truth? Everyone would choose the truth. So, what was the problem here if I chose to die? At least, I gained the truth, right? Everyone would die eventually.

Most people agree that dying while asleep is the best way to die. Peaceful, not signs of torture nor pain. But most of the people couldn"t choose how they die would be and people too often forget that they have choice what way and how they would end their life. The same goes to me. I had my revolver already pointed to the side of my head, ready embracing the painful truth as my index finger landed on the trigger. A single drop of hot tears escaped from my eyes as a sudden images flashed inside my head.

Faces was randomly showed up, my brother, my mother, my father, Yuri, Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and my own face. There's an old saying, that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I honestly don't believe that, because the things that try to kill you make you angry and sad. Strength comes from the good things, family, friends, those are things that'll keep you whole and the things to hold on to when you're broken. Suddenly I opened my eyes, removed the revolver away from my head as I pointed it toward my left side whete two men slowly walked closer to me. Jongin and Baekhyun. Jongin was walking with both of his hands inside his pants pocket, while Baekhyun's trembled hands holding up a gun pointed at me. I was currently facing two options, shoot Baekhyun down so he couldn't shoot me but have the strongest Wyrm, Jongin,  jump and eat me to death, or shoot Jongin and have Baekhyun shoot me back. Difficult, yet fun choices.

"So, you're the girl huh?" Jongin said cockily, "Brave enough to kill our alpha."

"I'm an alpha too." I said in shaky voice still holding up my revolver.

Jongin smirked, "You think? But you never acted like one."

"I'm the next generation."

"So was Chanyeol! He was the successful alpha for Wyrm even for the entire werewolf's clan! But you, just saving your life is enough to make you crawls like the worm from the bird."

"That was supposed to be Yoongi." I maintained my calm tone.

Jongin smirked irritatedly, "The mint scented one. I already told Chanyeol to let the eight of you just die, but he wanted to have a little fun."

"Yeah, a deadly fun." I smirked mocking him.

Jongin's eyes suddenly opened wide, "What did you say?"

I just flashed a side smirk before brought my hands down, dropped it to my side with my right hand still holding a revolver, "You know, I've watched a particular movie which happened to be my favorite. And I've been dying to use its quote which was saying this." I cleared my throat before fixed my death glare to the two men in front of me, "What you have are bullets and the hope that when your gun is empty I'm no longer be standing, because if I am-" I hold up and pointed my revolver toward Jongin, "You'll be dead before you've reloaded."

I smirked and within seconds, in a flash, I fired my revolver first toward Baekhyun so he collapsed falling to the ground, secong to the running Jongin. Thank God for a few meters distance between us, because I could fix my eyes and aimed perfectly to Jongin's chest eventhough he was running toward me in speed of light. The both of them were falling to the white snowy ground which quickly turned into the red snowy ground. My mouth was gapped open as I took off my beanie, threw it behind my back as I fell to the ground. Not because of I was being fired also, but because I felt weak and relief at the same time.

I could clearly hear my name being called but I felt too weak to answer. I just sat there with mouth still opened and tearing eyes, looked through the two strong werewolves in front of me laying down dead. Another few seconds the seven of my group were running while calling up my name. I looked up to my left to see my already crying brother and the six tearing up grown up men panted gasping for air because of their speed run. I was in the middle of amused but sad, so I just grabbed my beanie before running up to hug my brother, followed by Jungkook and the remaining five hugged me so tight.

1.45 a.m.

Well, at least it wasn't the devil's hour as I took a look to my wristwatch. My cellphone's batteru was run out. Me and the seven men here was gathered up like a group of psychopaths, dragged five dead bodies to the bottom of the hill while Namjoon and Hoseok each grabbed two shovels to burry this five dead werewolves. Apparently, the ground was frozen and too hard to dig.

"We could just burn them." Yoongi said.

"Burn?!" We asked in surprise.

"Yeah, the Wyrm used to burn the dead one because you know we were kind of different from any tribe. But that was useful though, didn't have to put so much effort."

"Is that okay?" I asked, "I mean they wouldn't back toblife right?"

Everyone chuckled, "If we burn down a piece of paper, would it be back to be a paper again?" Namjoon asked me.

"No." I answered shyly.

"Exactly."

"I'm just saying." I shrugged.

 

We climbed up the hill toward our cars. The snowfall poured really hard. I looked over my shoulder once again, didn't know whether I had to smile or sad because we just burned down five people at once, well they weren't literally people, they were inhuman creatures. I also nearly ended my life there, because honestly I felt kind of weak. It was jus too overwhelmed. But strangely, I kind of accepted all of it. Accepted the fact that I actually have a killer instinct and I just found out that I have good ability of aiming the target and also the fast movement.

I yawned by the time we reached the cars. The grey revolver which I held earlier accidently slipped off my hand and accidently hit the red Ferrari and left a slight scratch near its front lamp. I sighed in relief when I saw the scratch barely seen. After I grabbed my revolver and about to out it behind my pants pocket, I met Jungkook's eyes. And the gaze was different, not warm, not calm, nor inviting, but it was a furious one and I could see a spark of red inside his eyes.

"Jungkook I- I-"

"Just get in." He walked passing me and purposely bumped my shoulder, full with anger.

We rode in silent which made me a little bit awry. I took off my beanie and put in to my laps as I played with it. Sometime I ruffled my hair in frustration but Jungkook still focused to the road, he didn't bug or even asked what did I do like he always did everytime I acted weird.

"Umm, Jungkook?" I faced him but he didn't move. He kept on silent and his hands still gripped on the steering wheel. Didn't get any respond I called him once again, "Jungkook?"

"What?" He answered eventually but his eyes still fixed on the road.

I gulped down my nervousness as I examined his side profile. I have no idea how many times I examined his side profile but I never get bored. His sharp jawline always became the very first thing I saw from his face. He's always be the most handsome for me, if I have to be honest.

"I'm sorry for giving your Melissa a scar." I put a really deep sorry tone on it.

He just let out a deep sigh and groan. White smoke came out from his mouth, "I'm pissed but that's okay." Still stared to the road.

"Did you really mad at me?"

He sighed once again, "Sleep. You have to rest."

Sensed an irritated tone I became a little furious rather than sorry, "It could be fixed for God's sake, Jungkook! It wasn't even a big scratch!" I exclaimed.

"And just now you yelled at me." He faced me once giving me furious glare before back to the road.

I sighed smirking, "So it's better if your Yumi got a scar instead of Melissa?"

"No, of cour- wait, what?" The smirked from my face was slowly faded away and move to Jungkook's face while I was stunned, shocked by my own words.

"I'm going to sleep." I leaned back pretending to sleep as I closed my eyes.

"No, confirm it first." His smirk grew wider, "Did you just say 'your Yumi'?" His furious expression somehow gone replaced by overly-excited 5 years old Jungkook expression. I didn't bug, instead I crossed my hands in front of my chest as I pretended to sleep. Jungkook nugged my elbow, "Make a clear first then sleep."

"Make a clear of what?!" I yelled.

Suddenly Jungkook pulled his car to the side stopped immediately as I jumped gasping in shock. I saw just trees surrounding us. Jungkook took off his seatbelt and in a quick movement he was already pinned my body between window car and his muscled body.

"Jungkook, what the hell?!" I exclaimed before I stared his eyes, his deep gaze was stopping me from kept talking and I just stared him back instead.

He smirked put his hands in either side of my head, "Make a clear about 'your Yumi' thing."

"Let go first."

"No." He just pushed his body further which made our face just an inch away, "Make it clear first." His husky voice was enough to send me over the edge and my heart was beating faster.

"I- I-" I stuttered, "Accidently s- s- say that."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows still smirking, "Accidently, huh?" I nodded looking away from his gaze and to my regret I landed my eyes to his slightly exposed chest.

Oh, goodness.

I started sweating as I felt he leaned closer in each seconds, "We can still in this position as long as you want." He whispered.

"I don't want to."

"Then make it clear." He smirked before leaned closer again whispering, "I'll let Melissa's scar problem go if you make the 'your Yumi' thing clear."

I cleared my throat, "What do you want me to do?"

"Are you mine now?" He asked under his breath.

"What the he-"

"Yumi." He said deeper, "Are you mine now?"

I gave up as I brought my gaze back to his eyes. I trapped on his seductive yet warming and inviting eyes. He would always give me the strange electric rush everytime he touched my skin in every unexpectedly ways. His kiss was warm and delicate and soft at the same time. Reflex, I brought my gaze down to his lips before back to his eyes again.

"What's the difference if I say 'Yes' and 'No'?" I said hiding my nervousness.

"If you say 'Yes', then I'm yours. But if you say 'No', I'm still yours."

"Why so?"

"I'm yours, for sure. And you'll be mine one way or another." He paused, "So, are you mine now?"

I was unable to let go of his gaze this time, instead I pulled his neck very slowly before I closed the gap between us when I also closed my eyes. I kissed him, I was the first one who make a move. He seemed a little surprise but he kissed me back eventually, dropped his arms on my waist as I circled mine around his neck. We broke the kiss after God knew how long, panting and laughing.

He rested his forehead on mine, "I'll take that as a 'Yes'."

"I don't say that." I chuckled.

"But your body does." He gave me a light peck, "Too bad I have no backseat."

I furrowed, "What? Why?"

He smirked, "No, forget it." He grabbed the steering wheel after put his seatbelt on and we drove home.

 

To be continued

 

 

(A/N): Mikook is back, people! Too cheesy isn't it? Or just okay? Or make you jealous and silently hope you were Yumi? LOL *author-nim is just joking around and apologizing immediately* And for some of you who wondering, the quote that Yumi said earlier about the 'gun' thing, I got that from a movie titled "V for Vendetta" not "V for Taehyung" :D Thank you for all the readers, subscribers, and upvoters, for giving lots of love towards my story. I'm really really appreciate that. Have a nice day <3