Rose

Carnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanted to do a Carnation sequel at first and I thought of it for a long time but it just seemed too much at some point and I didn't like the storyline so yeah, it won't happen. There was too much angst and it was becoming heavy ugh, I didn't like it at all. I decided to start another story from scratch instead and yeah, it's better like this. 

 

BUT

 

I still made a teaser for this story (I was going to call it Rose, because you know it's a flower too and I had a deep meaning for this but... yeah anyway). I made a playlist, I did the foreword, I did a brainstorm of ideas, I even started writing the first chapter... and yet it was disappointing :/

 

So here is the foreword of this Carnation sequel that will never see the light (there is something else coming later though)

 

 

 

 

Rose

 

A Carnation Sequel

 

From a Garden of Emotions collection

 

 

 

Description:

 

As much as friendship can have ups and downs, Jongin and Seulgi eventually learn that being in a relationship is not so different. Some things can go perfectly well and others just as bad but it is accepting your own weaknesses to try to become better that helps people go further. The only problem is that it gets harder when you have to do it with someone else.

 

 

Foreword:

 

Still at the beginning of their relationship, Seulgi and Jongin cannot come down from their honeymoon phase: it’s love, it’s beautiful and it’s worth it. Never in their life they would have thought to be able to find someone who could understand them the way they did with each other. Someone to love them the way they loved and to be contented like this. No words needed, happiness was their only keyword.

 

As the year goes on, they learn that they will have to face something much bigger than they could have ever expected. Something they could nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter