+ b o n u s +

Carnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't you think this is too much?"

 

"No, why are you telling me this?" Jongin turned to ask Seulgi with a raised eyebrow. "I thought you wanted one too."

 

"Yeah, I said one," she chuckled before taking a closer look at the massive amount of bear-inspired products laying in front of her. Since Jongin's last trip to Japan, he started accumulating a strange amount of bear related items and now it had reached its peak. Seulgi couldn't believe her ears when he said he had found about 22 different items that made him think of her the last time he came back from a concert. Curious about this new information, Seulgi arrived at his apartment (technically it was a hotel room but Jongin rented it so often that it was never given any other customers since last year) after finishing filming for Red Velvet's second reality show with the thought of being surprised. Obviously, she was. "Scarf, pants, wallet, pens, keychain, you got everything Jongin."

 

"The saleswoman said that it was a collection so I didn't bother and bought it," he shrugged. "If you don't want it then I'll wear it it's fine," Jongin added before sitting next to Seulgi on the couch.

 

"No, I want one but I'll just take one," she smiled. Seulgi analyzed every item on the wide coffee table with a curious smile as Jongin kept playing with a stuffed bear that she figured was also part of another expensive brand's new collection. "This!" she exclaimed as she pointed to the object that caught her attention as soon as her eyes landed on it.

 

 

"You want the phone case?" Jongin teased before handing her the dark phone case with a simple Moschino bear print. "I honestly thought you would have taken the keychain or something."

 

"It's simple and cute, plus nobody will say anything. It's just a phone case," she added with a radiant smile before taking off her old sparkly gold phone case for this new one with her favorite animal design.

 

"You mean that your manager won't say anything," Jongin corrected as he rested his back onto the cozy couch. "He's the only paranoid one."

 

"Yeah, that too but I was talking about everyone in general. How is it?" she turned to ask him with a satisfied grin.

 

"It's pretty," he chuckled. "You better not lose it. Or give it to your members. Or even change for another one next week."

 

"I was planning to use it for a long time," Seulgi retorted before slightly hitting her boyfriend with a pillow. "For months!"

 

"I didn't expect any less from you," he joked as he dodged Seulgi's playful jabs.

 

 

As usual, their small bickering turned into laughing fits and giggles as they exchanged pitiful come backs. Indeed, Jongin and Seulgi had to accept the fact that none of them were good at fighting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter