I'll try my best!

That time... when we met

Yoseob's POV

"She's going to help me. THAT'S GREAT! She's the only one who can see me..." I thought.

Because she was still getting up from the foor where she collapsed, we went to the sofa. "You know what I think is strange is that I haven't heard anything about a Yang Yoseob, being in a coma..."

With that she got up and went to turn the TV on. It was in the news channel.

"We received terrible news this morning. Yang Yoseob from BEAST is in a deep coma. Doctors said that they didn't know when he is going to wake up, or... if he is going to wake up." The reporter said.

"His fans are outside the Hospital building praying for him to wake up soon, very worried about his condition.Because they say: 'that's the only thing we can do right now'"

In a quick movement ____ turned the TV off.

Then she started crying"Is it alright for me to help you? Can I really help you? Am I enough? You're so important to so many people, can I really do anything for you?..."

To tell the truth I didn't even know who she was. But I knew she could help me, she was the only one who could see me and help me. I was sure, I must be sure.

"We will see..." I simply answered.

At that moment, I was happy to know I could count on someone.

Your POV

Because I was hungry I went to the kitchen took some frozen food, heated it and placed it in the table. Yoseob just followed me... "Hey,… I don’t know how to ask this but, do ghosts eat?... I mean are you hungry?” “ -_-’ I’m not. I guess maybe ghosts don’t eat. I mean… I CAN’T EVEN OPEN A DOOR!”

“Sorry, sorry…”I said with a sad face. “Don’t be mad at me…” I simply responded.

So, I really decided to help this Yoseob guy... I don't really know how or what to do. So I asked him "So how am I any help? Do you know what we should do now?"

He looked confused and a little surprised. I don't understand why because he is the one who asked for help after all. "We must correct 13 things I did wrong in my life" He simply answered. "And how do we know what those things are?"

Ok, now he just looked clueless. " I don't know" He finally admited.

Yoseob's POV

I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. "Well, I guess that if ghosts don't eat, they don't sleep either. So I'm going to stay awake with you and keep you company." She said while she sat on the sofa next to me." You can talk to me about anything and everything. Only if you want to, of course." I didn't know why but I felt that I could trust this person.   I would   talk if I knew what to talk about but since I don't. I didn't have a clue what to do next.

Then she said "Don't worry. I already decided that I'll help you. And I never take back what I say! We'll be just fine." 

After a few minutes I turned my face just to find ____ already sleeping.“But now that I look up close, she has a pretty face…” I thought to myself.

--------

Please welcome our new writer!

-Yatamin_Shin

 

PS: Thank you for helping me write this chapter and telling me your honest opinion about it! <3

 

I also want to thank my subscribers for waiting a loooooong~ time for this new chapter, and others who might read this story. I'll try to post new chapters sooner, with the help of Yatamin_shin (check her stuff out, it's really cool! ^^).