That happened

That time... when we met

Yoseob's POV

Titi Titi Titi...

"Shut up" I said to my alarm clock as I placed my hand in the 'Turn Off' button.

I got up and went to take a shower. After I got dressed, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

Everyone was there "Good morning, people" ~silence~ "Forget it" I mumble to myself.

"READY FOR OUR CONCERT?" I shouted. "YAH, don't shout so early in the morning." Gi kwang said in a bad mood. "Calm down. Come on." Du Jun said "Beasides, we're beast. So, of course we're ready to give a show".

"Yeah, sure. I'm going to eat now" I said hungry."Ohh... Yoseob's angry..."Du Jun said moking me. I didn't care and just ate.

Today I got up with a strange felling, like something really big is going to happen. Let's just forget it, maybe I'm just making films in my head. I shouldn't have watched Titanic in the night before.

"Guys finish your breakfast." Our manager said. "Have you forgot we have a concert to attend today?! Come, fast!" As our manager finished talking I placed my bowl of cereals in the kitchen and got my phone and put it in my pocket.                                                                           

"Get in the van" Everyone got in the van.

Meanwhile..

Your POV

Getting up early in the morning ... So, WHY DO I HAVE TO DO IT EVERYDAY?! Ha~~~

Well, let's stop complainig and eat my cereals so I can go to school. I got out of my apartment, and the first thing I saw was the 'not-very-nice' landlord. 'Good morning...' I said putting up my best smile for the morning. 'Only for you. When are you going to pay me this month? huh If you are going to pay me anything at all'. Man, I hate this woman ' Can you please wait a little more. I'll give you all the money next week' 'I've waited this long,so..What difference will it make?'. I just smiled, and she continued ' But be quick, money doesn't fall from the trees'.

Always the same, always complaining. Let me just go to University.

I was walking when I saw my best friend Jin Ha. We've been friends ever since we met and I think we will always be. 'Hello Jin Ah, how are you?' 'Pretty normal. Nothing happen. Besides, the day just began.' Jin Ah said. ' And you?' ' You know... My landlord' I said rubbing my neck. 'What you didn't pay the rent again? Do you want me to borrow you some money?' 'No.' 'It's no problem, you know I live with my parents, so I don't waste my money. And if I gave it to you, I wouldn't waste on something stupid. I would give it to my best friend.' ' No really, it's no problem. I only have to work two more weeks.'

With all the talk we finally arrived at school.

Yoseob's POV

As soon as we arrived everyone was excited.'Get out, and go work!' our manager is always like that.

When I finished 'make up', I noticed I hadn't my phone with me. 'Maybe is in the van' I thought to myself.

So, I went to the van and saw it. 'So there you are! I was looking for you'.I closed the door turned around, and because I was in a hurry I started running. When I noticed...

BAAAAAAANGG

 

________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

The last part was written by my friend.^^