OK…

That time... when we met

Yoseob POV

“I want you to help me”. I said with my calmest face. She might not know what was going on, but neither did I.

“R-R-R-Really~~~~ H-H-H-How can I help you? Mr. ...?” “Yang Yoseob” How can she not know my name? I mean… Come on…!

She kept staring at me, like I was a new toy she received on Christmas. “You know, you can talk normally to me…”

 

I got to take this nervousness out of my head. “Did you really don’t know who I am? You must know Beast. I mean…” She made a surprised face. Maybe she didn’t expect a ghost ask her this, right? “Y-You know Yoseob... I’m more into TVXQ… But I’m sure you don’t want to know about that…” An awkward silence followed, and then she broke the silence “So how did you end up in my house?”

That was a difficult question. Even I didn’t know how to answer” Well… You see….”* awkward silence* “I don’t know”

Then she made a ‘what-the-hell’ face. So I explained everything that happened to me, from what I knew.

Your POV

“What the heck? What the is this guy talking about?” I thought. “You know, I’m in a coma and I have to correct 13 things I did wrong in my whole life, at least that’s what that man said…”Oh~~~

But I have nothing to lose so…”Sure. I’m going to help you” He gave a smile.

“I’m really soft hearted, or I’m really lonely” I thought “But that smile was really cute”

“Thank you. Thank you very much.” “Ah~ Such a cute smile. STOP thinking about it, I’m such a weirdo, I thought about it twice… And besides I’m into Yunho” ^^