Did I see something?...

That time... when we met

No one’s POV

Yoseob was lying down on the floor covered with blood, and an amount of people was around him.

The manager rushed outside the building, saw Yoseob and immediately called the Hospital.

Meanwhile a confused someone didn’t know what was going on.

Yoseob’s POV

“What’s going on? I just felt a lot of pain, but, now I’m fine” I thought.

I was with my eyes closed, so I opened my eyes and saw a strong white light. Suddenly a man appeared and said “You haven’t been that good in your whole life, have you?”

I was seriously confused about what was happening. But you should always answer questions when a man in a white dress asks you something, right? So I said “Excuse me, but who are you? Do you know me that well to be saying that?”

The man made his calmest face like pretending not to know I didn’t understand anything. “I know you very well. I think, even better than you know yourself”.

After some time he added “You have done lots of ‘bad things’ to other people, and you know when people do bad things they should pay for it, right? Well that’s what I’m going to tell you”.

“Wait! I’m going to do what?!And who are you to tell me that?!” I said, I didn’t understand a BIT of what was going on. “I don’t understand. Where am I? Just in case… Did-d-d-d I die?...”

He smiled for a moment, but he started laughing like crazy. “Why are you laughing? What is so funny? What’s going on?!”

When he finally stopped laughing, he said “Well you see.. No you’re not dead, yet. You’re in a coma, and We decided to give a second change. You have to correct 13 things you did wrong”.  That’s it. Bye^^”

“That’s it?!!!!” I shouted.I noticed I was being pushed by something. I realized that I was inside a house that I didn’t know.

Your POV

After class, since I didn’t have part-time job, I went straight home.

First I checked if my landlord was there “Let’s see… Zone is clean! GO! GO! GO! GO!” I started running. I opened the door and got in as fast as I could.

Then I looked up and saw someone with a familiar face.

 

_________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy!^^

 

sorry that it took so much time to finished this chapter. But it's exams period.TT^TT

 

Feel free to comment and subscribe.^^

 

Chapter 3 is coming...=D