I’m going to help you?...

That time... when we met

Your POV

I looked up and saw someone with a familiar face.

“HAAAAAaaaa!!!” I shouted, as I fell on my .”Aw..” I whispered.

Suddenly my landlord entered and said “What?! Did you see a bug? …Girls, these days…”

I was terrified, how could she not see the guy that was inside the house. “Over there… Look!” I said trembling.(A/N: Which must be pretty hard to find out where you’re pointing to.^^)

“Are you seeing things? You must be crazy. I should really kick you out of this place! If you don’t need anything else, I’M GOING. This kid…” With that the landlord left the place.

“What the heck just happened? Why can’t the landlord see this guy?” That was my last thought before I passed out.

Yoseob’s POV

After I ended up in that house, I went to the door and tried to open it. But I couldn’t, my hand couldn’t grab it.

I went to the window and I started waving my arms, and screaming to see if someone could hear me, but nobody responded, so I gave up.

That’s when I realized “I’M A GHOST? REALLY?! SO ORIGINAL!!~~”

I sat down on the sofa. Amazingly that house,-doesn’t matter how I got in-, seemed really cozy.

After waiting there for two hours, someone opened the door. It was a very beautiful and very cute girl.

 “HAAAAAaaaa!!!” She shouted. –Wait can she see me?..But, wasn’t I a ghost?- I thought. Then a old lady came in and said What?! Did you see a bug? …Girls, these days…”.

I looked at the girl, she was with a face that just saw a ghost, wait… she did.

“Over there… Look!” she pointed at me. The other lady shacked her head and said “Are you seeing things? You must be crazy. I should really kick you out of this place! If you don’t need anything else, I’M GOING. This kid…” Then the woman left the place.

As I started to walk to her she passed out.

Sometime passed

Your POV

When I woke up I saw the same familiar face looking at me. I picked up all my courage and said(A/N: it would be really fun if she collapsed again XD) ”What?... What do you want?” “I want you to help me”.