That Painful Memory

Welcome To Fleire

Kibum POV

 

When I come back from my walk, I saw Siwon is deep in his thought. He even does not realize that I’m standing right beside him. Suddenly, I saw his eyes that are watery. I sigh. This must be he recall what happen 20 years ago when I send those kids to the Earth.

 

“Siwonnie.” I hug him. I know he is afraid of losing me again.

 

“Kibum, you know what I think about. Don’t ever you dare to do dangerous thing without telling me again. You know I cannot afford to lose you”

 

“I know.”

 

Ryeowook POV

 

I drag Yesunggie to the kitchen. Some maid are already there preparing the dish for dinner. I politely asked them to leave the kitchen since I want to cook for Yesunggie and my new friends.

 

I decide to cook spaghetti for tonight. I want to impress my friend by cooing some Western food. I order Yesung to chop some beef that I found in the kitchen while I make some home-made spaghetti-noodle. After leave the noodle to cook, I go to Yesung see how the task I give him going on.

 

When I get to Yesung, I was shocked. He does not even able to chop half the beef. Looks like he is having some difficulties with the beef.

 

“What wrong? You are supposed to be my guardian right? How is that going to be easy if you can’t even chop that beef?”

 

“I’m your guardian, not your cook! Aish, I give up!” he seems irritated.

 

“Fine, you can’t cook. Go wash the plate we are using tonight. Some of them look dirty. I wonder how you guys here can eat with that kind of plate.” I asked with finished chopping the meat.

 

“No one is using this side of palace. You and the guys that just arrive here is the first person living here. I don’t know why this place is built as it is not even the guest part.” He explains to me while he starts to wash the plate and I cook the spaghetti sauce.

 

“Then why we are here, not in the guest place “I asked again then I heard some plate crashing to the floor and broken to pieces.

 

“Sorry, my hand was slippery. But your question… I never thought of that” then I saw his thought wondering to other place.

 

“Aish, you are hopeless in the kitchen. Just go sit there.” I can’t bear with another plate broken. Better I put this disastrous person away from the kitchen.

 

Hankyung POV

 

I really want to get to know Heechul better. She attracts me too much. After fidgeting in my room for a few hours, I went to her room. She is sleeping.

 

I sits on her bed a caress her cat-like face. She immediately wakes up.

 

“What are you doing here? Disturbing my sleeping time. I need enough sleep to maintain this beautiful face. If there is pimple on my face because of this, I’ll kill you. What do you want?” I think I have messed-up with this witty princess.

 

“I just want to get know you better”

 

“What else you want to know? I already introduce myself right? Stop interfering in my life! And never ever again caress my face if you have no intention at all!”

 

I chuckled to myself. I will have fun learning about her.

 

 

Yesung POV

 

It is dinner time. After being forced by Wookie to sit down at the table, the food is finally ready. I just watch her while she is cooking. The maid calls Heechul and Hankyung to come down for dinner. Heechul look frustrated while Hankyung look extra happy. I wonder what happen.

 

During the dinner Wookie teased me non-stop about me being hopeless in the kitchen. Heechul looks distracted while Hankyung keep glancing to her like he had done something wrong. I’ll asked him about this latter.

 

Wookie keep bragging about me after dinner that I can’t stand her anymore. I asked her about how she gets in this dimension in order to help me change the topic.

 

She suddenly looks sad. I’m panic.

 

“If you are not comfortable to answer that, it’s okay”

 

“Oh, i would like to tell you if you want to know about it. Yesterday, when I was cooking for the orphanage I’m sitting with, a bunch of gangster come and asked me to pay for the debt that my sunbae have. When I say I don’t have money, they drag me out of the kitchen and bring me to some apartment. There, they tie me to a chair and called my sunbae to tell him that they have me and they will kill me if he does not come up with some money to pay them. But, that sunbae actually hate me and him say that if they want to kill me just go on.”

 

She stop for a while trying to supress her tears. I immediately hug her.

 

“Shhh, if you don’t want to talk about it, it’s okay.”

 

“Yeah it is okay Wookie” Hankyung say

 

“No, I want to tell somebody about this. After my sunbae tell them to just kill me, the gangster get angry and prepare some very hot bath. After that, they bring me into the bath and try to drown me in it. I struggled to breath. When I released my last breath, I thought I will die and I can’t remember what happen after that. The next thing I realise is Yesung trying to dry my cloth. He then brings me here with Eunhyuk and Sungmin.”

 

She can’t control her tears anymore so I just bring here into my embrace. I never thought what happen before I found her when Queen Kibum asked me to get Wookie.

 

She continues to cry in my embrace until she falls asleep. Heechul look extremely uncomfortable and Hankyung look concerned.

 

“I think you should bring her into her room Yesung. Stay with her this night. I’m scared she will have nightmare.” With that instruction from Hankyung, I bring her bride-style into her room and tucked her to sleep. I sit beside her bed and grab her hand while watching her beautiful face.

 

“Sleep tight Wookie.”

 

Heechul POV

 

After Yesung bring Ryeowook to her room, I went to my room immediately in order to avoid Hankyung. I know I was being harsh with him but he doesn’t know what happen to me before this.

 

I remember clearly that night. A week ago, I’m having my biggest role in my entire life as a model.   After the event, I went to celebrating it with my friends. It is the most enjoying time in my life.

 

When going back, I choose to take some shortcut to go back to my apartment. It is some dark alley along a river and a few people hanging there. I brave myself to walk toward them as if I going back, I will take more time to get home and I already tired.

 

They started to flirt with me. I ignore them. Then suddenly one of them grab me and drag me to their group. One of them started to touch me at all places. I scream for help. But nobody heard me. One of them rips my cloth and expose myself. They started to get rid of their cloth. I scream begging for some mercy but they still ignore me.

 

I kicked crotch one of them. He looks like the leader. They all get angry. They start to beat me until I can’t move. Then they throw me into the river and I wake-up in this palace. Nobody knows about this except Leeteuk, Yesung and Kangin as they are the one that treat my wound.

 

“Heechul, are you okay?” somebody say. I saw some figure standing at the my door.

 

I did not realise that my tears already make their escape from my eyes.

 

“Hankyung, what are you doing here?”

 

“I just want to apologize to you if I make you uncomfortable this evening. But ignore that now. Why are you crying?”

 

“It is nothing.”

 

“But it makes you cry. Please tell me, it will be better if you tell somebody”

 

I started to cry again. He come near me and sits beside me.

 

“Just efore I came here, like Ryeowook, I was in dangerous time, That time, I was almost . But when I rebel, they get angry. They them beat me until I can’t move. It is really painful. I thought that I will die. After beating me, they throw my body into a river. It supposed to get kill me and also get rid of my body but I was transferred here where Kangin and Yesung found me. They then bring me to Leeteuk and they all help me and treat my wound. Only Yesung, Kangin and Leeteuk know about this. Even Kyuhyun does not know.”

 

I keep sobbing. He then pulls me into his embrace and started to whispering sweet word to help me relax.

 

“Heechul, relax. Nobody is going to hurt you here. Just sleep.”

 

Then I fall asleep in his warm embrace.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello there! i'm back..

I want to tell you that I have been accepted in a boarding school..

I will register there next Tuesday..

And I will not be able to update as much as I want..

But, that next Tuesday..

For now, I will update as much as I can okay?

 

For

SHINee4ever5

KimCheri

ancho10rhythm

AZUMIxAZUMA

Thanks for subscribing!!

 

Now comment reply

SuJuloverMingi – this is more for you.. ^_^

suju_lover1234 – is this soon enough for you? Kekeke… =D

Phoenix27 – thanks for loving it… this is more for you.. =)

Minhojong – they are cute right?? Hehehe… :P

GorgeousHeenim – thanks for understanding.. ngeee…  (=

AZUMIxAZUMA – thanks for loving it.. is this soon?? ^_^

SHINee4ever5 – adorable? Keke.. this is soon for you??

 

For those who comment and subscribing, you really made my day!! I love you all!!

guys, tell me what you think about this chapter!! i really appreciate it!