That Cheesy Confession

Welcome To Fleire

Ryeowook POV

 

(knock knock)

 

“Wookie?” one head popping into my room’s door.

 

Eh, Wookie? Never mind. I’ll ask him later.

 

“Oh, Yesung. Are dinner ready?” I asked as he says he will call us only when the dinner is ready.

 

“The dinner is not ready yet. In fact, I came here to talk to you” Yesung came into my room and sit beside me on the bed.

 

“What is it Yesung?” I kind of curious about what he want to talk to me. I meant, if what he told us is the truth, he is my guardian. And he should know about my ability right?

 

“It is about the soup you make for Heechul just now I want…” About the soup that make Heechul glowing and make Heechul freak out? I immediately cut him,

 

“Don’t ask me about how it happens again. I really do not know. Back in the earth, I always make the same soup with the same ingredient that I found here. There are no differences about the stuff here and the earth’s stuff right? It looks like the same to me” I really don’t know how the hell that happens.

 

He just smiles. His smile is the warmest smile I ever found.

 

“No, the ingredient here is a bit difference from the earth ingredient. Even it looks physically the same and also taste the same, the ingredient here contain magic. It can be used to create poison and powerful potions. However, it only responds to certain people. The last vampire that has that ability is the former king of Fleire, Queen Kibum’s dad.” Yesung explain

 

“Then how the soup make Heechul glowing in pink?” I asked again.

 

“Apparently, you have made some healing potion by cooking the soup. What were you thinking while you cook the soup?”

 

What was I thinking while cook the soup? Wait a minute…

 

I was thinking about making Heechul feels better”

 

“That why it become a healing potion. The cook that cooks the potion must think what affect will the potion had. If she does not think anything, the dish that being cooked will make no affect to anyone.” He explains again.

 

“Oh, so that is all about.”

 

“Wookie, promise me you will take care of yourself. Many people want those who had this ability to work for them and become their slave. Please be save. Don’t get into any danger” he pleads me.

 

“I promise. But why you call me Wookie?” a nickname huh?

 

“I don’t know. I just feel too. And I also feel that I need to protect you.”

 

Such a sweet word.

 

“Awww, so can I call you Sunggie? Please please please?” since he call me with a nickname, I came out a nickname for him.

 

“Yeah, you can call me that. I don’t really mind.”

 

We continue chatting about random thing for a few minutes. Then suddenly I remember about the dinner.

 

“Sunggie, who is going to make the dinner?”

 

“The maid of course. They will start make the dinner half an hour after this. Why did you ask?”

 

“I want to cook. Come, you need to come with me too!”

 

Kangin POV

 

After went out to search for Leeteuk, I didn’t realised that I already separated from my group. Knowing that I wouldn’t get lost, I continue to search for Leeteuk and the bastards that attacked her and kidnapped my angel.

 

My eyes caught something moving. A bunch of people run toward me.

 

“Run!! Save yourself!! She is a monster!! The princess is a monster!!” one of them yells to me.

 

The princess is monster? That must be Teukie.

 

I run to the path where the running people come when I heard another scream.

 

“Help!!!”

 

That sound like Teukie voice.

 

I follow the direction where the running men come and also the sound come from.

 

Then I saw an angel standing under a tree crying his eyes out. I went there and comfort him. By the time I hug her, she whines under me.

 

“Kangin, where have you been? Are not you supposed to protect me? How they can get me? I’m so scared.”

 

“I’m so sorry I’m unable to protect you. I’ll protect you with all my heart from now on. Even if that will make me lose my life forever.”

 

“Kangin, I need you. You are the only one that gives me the most comfort here. I feel save in your embrace.”

 

She literally confesses to me right now? And now it is the sunset. Such a beautiful scenery. I need to make this beautiful princess mine. Right now.

 

“Teukie, I need you too. I love you. You are the most beautiful person I have meet. I always feel the need to protect you. Will you be my side forever? I promise I’ll make you safe always. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“I’ll gladly be” she snuggled her head on my chest. I bring her to sit as I want her to rest.

 

“Rest well my love” I can fell she is smiling on my chest and her breathing are more relaxing. She is sleeping.

 

I can feel my eyelids getting heavier…

 

 

Siwon POV

 

After my lovely wife went to calm her mind, my thought wonder to 20 years ago

 

*flashback

 

That day, I’m having my usual training with Shindong. As Shindong is one of the best fighters, I always train with him to prepare myself to be a king when the time comes. But when I came back from my training that day, I found my wife crying in our room.

 

“Honey, what happen?”

 

“Daddy calls me just now. He says that my sister and her husband confront him and force him to make them as the ruler instead of us. Dad refuses because he knows that my sister and her husband are very hot-tempered and can’t face the pressure of being ruler. But then they get angry and say that he is going to regret what he did. Then, they leave the palace.”

 

 I try to calm he down, I promise I’ll find her sister soon

 

(After a few months)

 

I still can’t found Kibumie sister. They are untraceable. Only some news about them brain-washed the human to hate us. But that also can’t be traced.

 

Then come that news.

 

“Siwon, the humans attack us.”

 

(a few weeks later)

 

The king kills himself along with the queen. They fell that they are responsible for the war to happen. They had failed as the ruler. They let the peace that had continue for generations in Fleire ruins in just a few months.

 

After his death, Kibum started to have weird dreams about bringing the ancestor soul alive. She says that our first ruler, Lee Soo Man, give her the instruction to do it. At first, I thought that she is just too stressed by her parent death, but after her continuously dreaming the same dream, I started to believe her.

 

My Kibum is busy with something in her lab. I guess she start to follow the instruction given by Lee Soo Man to bring the ancestor back to life. I can’t meet or sleep with her too as she is too focussed in her task. One day, after be in closed in the labs for days, I get the news that she success to bring the ancestor back to life and even sent them to other dimension to ensure that they are save until the right time come.

 

Then come the darkest time of my life.

 

Leeteuk POV

 

When I open my eye, it is already dark. I want to continue sleeping so I snuggled closer to my pillow. It is so warm and has a manly scent that I love. I continue to push my face deeper to my pillow. Then I heard my pillow groan.

 

Eh? My pillow groan?

 

When I look at my pillow, it is actually Kangin.

 

Oh my god. How embarrassing.

 

“Teukie, if you want to cuddle with me, just say so, don’t try to kill me.”

 

I hid my face at his chest trying to cover my embarrassment. He just chuckled to himself.

 

“My love, come look at the stars. It is different with the star at the earth?”

 

I switch my gaze at the sky. It is so beautiful with stars sparking everywhere. It is more beautiful here then at the Earth.

 

“Nope, stars here is more beautiful compared to the stars at the Earth,”

 

We cuddle like that for a few minutes. Then he shocks me with his cheesiness.

 

“You to me are more beautiful than all the stars we saw today. Nothing can be compared to your beauty for me. My love toward you is bigger than the universe. All places I saw is only you. Your name has filled in my heart. I love you so much Leeteuk”

 

I giggle at his cheesiness. I never thought people like Kangin who looks very serious can talk so cheesy like this.  It also like a dream my crush is talking like that to me.

 

“I love you too Kangin.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update again.

i have many trouble at school wth my teacher.

they pressure me too much.

too much homework.

now it is new lunar year break for a week that i manage to update.

thanks for the patience everyone.

thanks for supporting my first fan-fics.

comment please. tell me what you think

 

For

cookiedream

strawb3rrymilk

trish16

GorgeousHeenim

thanks for subscribing!!

 

ilovekiseop - here another chapter for you. ^_^


GorgeousHeenim - sorry this chapter is late. T_T thanks for waiting.


suju_lover1234 - sorry it is late. thank for waiting T_T


minhojong - here another update for you. thanks for waiting.


loser220 - hanchul is next.. ^_^ wait for it

 

Phoenix27   - this is another chapter. ^_^

 

guys, please tell me what you think. i'm not confident in this fics.

sorry for the grammar error.