The First Attack

Welcome To Fleire

 

Kangin POV

 

“How did that happen?”

 

“Leeteuk saw a beautiful *sob* flower. She say she want *sob* to take it. When she’s away *sob* a few people *sob* attack us. The guard were also *sob* attacked. They were unconscious until now. Sungmin *sob* were near me and she *sob* fight with the attacker until they were also *sob* unconscious. We leave they all there and *sob* went here to inform you.” Donghae explain while sobbing.

 

“Don’t ask me how I defend myself and Donghae. I also don’t know” Sungmin added.

 

“Where is that happen?”

 

Sungmin give me the direction to the place where the incident happened. I order my troop to go find and save Leeteuk.

 

*an hour later*

 

“Sir, the attacker haven’t wake yet. Seems like Princess Sungmin beat them hardly. Our guards also haven’t wake yet.” One of my troops informed me.

 

Donghae haven’t recovered from the shock yet and still sobbing while Sungmin try to comfort her.

 

I really want to get out and find my angel myself but can’t abandon my post here. At least until King Siwon and Queen Kibum went back from their visit to the village. I already sent a few people to inform King Siwon and Queen Kibum.

 

“Kangin, what had happen?” a sudden question from King Siwon send shiver through my back spine.

 

“I’m sorry Your Majesty. I’m unable to protect them. They were attacked and I wasn’t there. I’m so sorry Your Majesty” I asked for King Siwon forgiveness but little did I know I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for not being more protective toward my angel, Leeteuk.

 

“It’s okay. Just please save her. We need her to help me with the administration.”King Siwon has forgive me. I’m a little relieved that my king has forgiven me. But now I need to save my Teukie.

 

My Teukie? Kekekeke

 

 

 

Leeteuk  POV

 

“Kangin, Kangin, Kangin”

 

This raccoon here is spacing out. I already call him for a minute.

 

“Kangin, Kangin, Kangin”

 

“Donghae, Sungmin and I want to looks around here. Can we go?” I asked.

 

Kangin seems shocked seeing me.

 

“Yeah” He orders the soldiers to prepare horses for us and some of them even follow us. They maybe act as our bodyguard. He watches Donghae, Sungmin and me go while three soldier surround us. I smile gratefully at him for allowing me to take some fresh air here but I didn’t acpect him to smile back.

 

But suddenlyKangin smile at me back.

 

I blushed.

 

“Leeteuk, why are you blushing?” Sungmin asked.

 

“It’s nothing Sungmin”

 

“Okay, if you say so”

 

We continue chatting about our life and hobby in Earth. We found something in common. We all love flower. The soldier around us look like they are bored by our conversation.

 

My eyes caught a beautiful flower that planted on the side of the road.

 

“I want to take that” I say

 

I go to the flower to pick it but suddenly I fell hurt behind my head and I can’t remember anything.

 

 

I wake up only to find my hand is being tied by my attacker. There are about 15 of them.

 

“Where is the other?” someone say.

 

“They were beaten by the bunny princess. The princess managed to escape from us and help the other one too. 5 of our people were unconscious when we left. I don’t know how the bunny can beat our best guy.” Someone else answers him.

 

“We must eliminate this princess here. All the member of TheChosen must be destroyed.” The first person replied him.

 

“Why must we destroy TheChosen member’s again?” another person asked.

 

“It is because they will make human and vampire united in peace. There will be no war. If that happen, we can’t sell our weapon” another person replied.

 

Why they want with TheChosen? If they will bring the peace, let them be. It will be better. A world without war. But what they want with me? I’m not a member of TheChosen.

 

They all look like they didn’t realise that I already awake. But one of them look at me and realizes that I am awake.

 

“Well well, look who is awake.” That person exclaim.

 

“It’s the princess!” someone sequels.

 

“Let me go! If not” the first person cut my sentences

 

“What will happen? We manage to beat the bodyguard of yours. Other will make no difference right?”

 

About five of them come toward me and started to beat me. After a few minutes that fell like an hour, they stopped.

 

“You will pay for this. Beating a woman when she is hopeless. King Siwon will not let you go. And Queen Kibum will torture you in any way she can think.” I threatened them even I do not know if King Siwon and Queen Kibum will do anything for me.

 

“She will order the army to punch and kick you while you were tied. Then she will leave you in a dark room for days then you will be beaten again. She will repeat that until you were dying and when it happens, she will boil you until your body is well cooked.” I closed my eyes and imagined what I just say. I also imagine that my new friends and I will be laughing when they are beaten and boiled. And I am in Kangin’s embrace.

 

Why am I in Kangin’s embrace?

 

When I open my eyes, they all looks terrified. They looks they are willing to do anything for me.

 

“Now, will you open my tie? My hand hurts like hell” one of them slowly approached me and open my tied hand.

 

“Thanks, now you have save yourself from being tortured by Queen Kibum.” With my last sentences, they all run head over heels like they will die if they spend one more moment with me.

 

“What the hell?”

 

Now, what should I do?

 

If I scream, someone might hear right? “HELP!!!!!”

 

 

Kibum POV

 

One of the princesses is attacked and kidnapped! I really feel like I want to kill that Kangin. He supposed to protect them. Even if he doesn’t know who they are actually, he supposed to protect the prince and princess with all his heart. Maybe he does not know who they are, that why he fell no needs to protect them. I need to tell them the truth

 

“Honey, you seem like thinking something. What is it?” My beloved husband, King Siwon interrupted my thought.

 

I replied “I think I need to tell them the truth.”

 

“I also think about that. But, I afraid they will freak out if they know the truth, Bummie.” King Siwon answered.

 

“They did not freak out when they know that they are vampire. Why should they freak out now?”

 

“I don’t know. But I fell something bad will happen if they know the truth”

 

“Siwonnie, relax. Nothing will happen” I convince him.

 

“Fine.”

 

Siwon call Shindong to our tent. Shindong is a vampire that has the ability to change his appearance. That’s why earlier the prince and princess saw him as a lion. Now, he looks like himself. A cute chubby man.

 

“Shindong, I know you already know about Princess Leeteuk incident. I want you to help Kangin searched for her. Bring all people that you needs. We can’t manage to lose her after all that we already went.” King Siwon gives his order.

 

“All right Your Majesty. Please be patience. I will bring her safe and fast.” Shindong bowed then left.

 

I think I need a fresh air.

 

“Siwonnie, I want to get some fresh air. I’ll come back later. I will bring some guard” I tell Siwon in case he worried after all that happen to Princess Leeteuk.

 

I left with a few guard. I don’t feel to ride my horse now. So I just walk around with my foot.

 

I still remember what that old man tells me in my dream. One man who change who I am.

 

“Bring the most powerful 3 kings and 5 empresses back to life. Sent them to be born on Earth. They will be safe there. Bring 2 fighters back to life too. Train them here. They will be the kings and empress’ guardian. Together, they will bring peace to the Luizury world.”

 

When I wake up, I tell Siwon about my dream. I tell him I want to do as the old man say. Siwon support me because he also know who that man are.

 

The old man is my ancestor. The First King of Fleire. The First King Of Luizury.

 

Before this, Luizury is a kingdom. But when one of the vampires kills a human, war started. My father blamed himself with this. He kill himself with my mother. Leaving the throne to his only daughter and her husband.

 

I was a cheerful person. But, since my father death, I become quiet. Whatever that comes out from my mouth is quite harsh. Siwon understand this because he knows what my father tell me before he kill himself.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

         

Sorry for the late chapter.

I already have the plot in my head but everytime i want to write, something come out. 

Sorry..

Tell me, do you enjoy this story?

Please tell me what you think about this story!

I feel this story is horrible.

Please comment!

 

for the new subscriber, Thanks for subscribing!      

Sakura19Haruno95

vickay

EvilPetal

OceanLovesRoxas

   

loser220 = What is cute?? ^_^ thanks for commenting..

GorgeousHeenim = this is an update.. tell me what you think..

suju_lover1234 = well, teukie is half saved.. =D

 

Again, Please comment!!

The comment box is available for everyone!!

 

The poster come from MoniiVann @1000 Hugs&Kisses..

thanks!!