[2] Secrets and Hidden Feelings

Curious Crimson and His Charcoal Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His First Day Of Spring after 6 Years

 

 

The second meeting with her is intentional, even though Kim Jongin bets on himself that she wouldn't appear, despite the fact that he is beyond curious of the girl with doe eyes that reflect youth, and a smile that paints the galaxy.

Still, he purposely stays late, just to wait. Just in case, the girl stumbles in. He counts on his lucks today.

She came. But this time, she's sober. She is wearing yesterday's clothes, but with a different t-shirt beneath. She dresses too much like a boy, he mumbles to himself.

"Girls don't have to wear skirts and heels, you know," his eyes shoot up to her as she catches him with a smirk. "Surprised aren't you? Seeing me sober like this?" She holds out her arms like she owns the world, and he chortles at the gesture. She acts too much like a boy.

Blame Jongin for his absent-minded self, she plops down in front of him, propping her head on her hand, a raised eyebrow for her irritation to him. "You know, you judge too much as a guy. Are guys normally this nosy about girls?"

"It's your fault, for being too much like a guy. People would also wonder." Nah, only Kim Jongin would wonder. She's right that he is nosy about these kind of things.

Kim Jongin is one of those guys, that thinks it is only right that girls dress themselves in skirts and dresses. You may think that Kim Jongin is a bit old-fashioned, and into traditional cultures perhaps, when it is actually not about that. The girls around him are always the ballerinas, who carry themselves in grace and feminity, so a sight such as Im Yoona is unusual for him.

She grins, eyes crinkling and somehow her right eye smiles brighter than the left. That's the first thing that he remembers about her. "Now you're talking. I'm Yoona, Im Yoona," it's odd hearing her name for the second time after her last night's blabbers. Perhaps, she forgot, he assumes. And that's the second thing he remembers about her, Im Yoona.

"I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin." He nods his head in return. She smiles again, and he looks away. He thinks that, she smiles too much in front of a guy. But, he is careful in keeping that thought to himself, as he does not want to see her stop smiling. A strange shiver skulks beneath his skin at his latter thought; Kim Jongin being entranced by a total stranger, whom he barely knows.

She looks around the room, and stands up to take a few strides around. "What are you doing anyway? At night this late?"

"Just practicing. You know, dancing and stuff," he could see, that her eyes are on him. He has been noticing this for a while, but she seems like the type of person who intently listens, and at the same time looking at the person talking. He finds it precious, that she actually listens intently to him. And Kim Jongin is just the kind of guy, who appreciates and observes the little things, and habits that people have.

"That sounds thrilling!" she clasps both of her hands, and walks over to him. "What kind of dance? I don't know much about dancing and stuff, but I think there is more to it than the word itself," Yoona knows but she still asks. It's nice to know Kim Jongin from himself, than from her observation and memories.

Jongin is unsure of telling her. Ballet is his passion in life, but many have degraded him for it. For boys don't dance and pirrouette and spin, yet Jongin does. "It's nothing extraordinary you know, it's like many other dances-"

"Oh, come on Jongin. Tell me, I'm curious about it-"

it. "It's ballet, okay! And laugh all you want! I'm used to it," Jongin doesn't need more mocking smiles and laughters in his life. But what Yoona is going to do, would surprise him out of his wit.

Her eyes soften at the latter, as he look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter