Meet The Characters

I Found You (An Infinite Kim Sunggyu Fanfiction)

 

This will be updated when new characters are added. 

 

LIST OF CHARACTERS:

Kim Sunggyu , Infinite's Leader.  

Some may argue that he's not handsome but he sure is charismatic

Some may argue that he's not handsome but he sure is charismatic. He led the group to where it is now. Outside, he seems to be fine but lately, worries has been eating him. His love life has been affected. In an effort to patch things up with his girlfriend, he ended up in an accident. The unthinkable happened. His soul left his body and a story is written.

Cast: himself.

 

Lee Soojung

She is a timid yet evolving character whose current only wish is to get her memories back

She is a timid yet evolving character whose current only wish is to get her memories back. She - who was supposed to die - but was turned into a Soul (neither dead nor alive) after a deal between two guardians. After a year on wondering and wandering, she finally got a memory back when she witnessed an accident similar to hers. She then met Sunggyu, the man who will affect her fate one way or another.

 Cast: Babysoul/Lee Soojung of Lovelyz (herself)

 

Alina / Seo Jinkyung 

Seo Jinkyung is a character whose will is strong and sometimes come off as intimidating

Seo Jinkyung is a character whose will is strong and sometimes come off as intimidating. She lost her lover in her past life and in order to save him, she sacrificed herself and became a guardian. Being a guardian for the Underworld for 250 years as Alina, her only goal is to protect the soul of her past lover and  even willing to go through extreme lengths for him. She gets involved  with Soojung when another guardian made a deal with her and then Sunggyu, when he became a Soul like Soojung.

Cast: Lee Sun-bin (real name: Lee Jin-kyung)

 

Nam Woohyun, Infinite Member

Known as the aegyo machine of the group, his image is one that often smiles and throws hearts

Known as the aegyo machine of the group, his image is one that often smiles and throws hearts. But a new side of him is seen as he deals with the accident involving one of his closest friends. He becomes a serious and guilt-ridden man who lost all the cheerfulness in him when the camera is not rolling. Will he ever recover?

Cast: himself.  

 

Yoon Bora, Sistar Member 

As one of the most recognized girl group members, Bora has been in the limelight

As one of the most recognized girl group members, Bora has been in the limelight. She had to be careful not to reveal her romantic relationship with another top boy group member. It wasn't easy for her and her boyfriend and soon, their relationship was on the rocks. A tragedy struck and she is left with a test that she might or might not pass.

Cast: herself

 

Park Hyungsik

A chaebol heir to a large company, he is a mysterious character whose past is still unknown

A chaebol heir to a large company, he is a mysterious character whose past is still unknown. He will play a part into solving the questions that plagued the minds of those involved.

Cast: himself

 

Yejeong

Little is known about her

Little is known about her. She disguises herself as a ghost to Soojung but in reality she is a guardian - to the heavens. She made a deal with Alina, the guardian of the underworld to save Soojung from death. Her initial reason is pity for wanting to save her. But could there be more reasons that just pity?

Cast: Kim Seulgi

 

Lee Sungyeol, Infinite Member

One of the members of Infinite, a more mature side of him will be known

One of the members of Infinite, a more mature side of him will be known. His choding image will be shed off, and a secret will be exposed.

Cast: himself

 

Soyou, Sistar Member

One of Bora's closest confidant, she tries her best to be there for her in the times she needed someone

One of Bora's closest confidant, she tries her best to be there for her in the times she needed someone. It stemmed from a mishap in the past, and she does not want it to happen ever again between them.

Cast: herself

 

Hoya/Lee Howon

Hoya's been close to Sunggyu since he's the one who always cheer him on when it comes to his interests but he misunderstood him just before Sunggyu's accident happened

Hoya's been close to Sunggyu since he's the one who always cheer him on when it comes to his interests but he misunderstood him just before Sunggyu's accident happened. He blames himself for it.

Cast: himself

 

L/ Kim Myungsoo

There are little interactions with him in this story and mostly, he appears when one of the members need some consoling

There are little interactions with him in this story and mostly, he appears when one of the members need some consoling.  

Cast: himself  

 

Jang Dongwoo 

Dongwoo replaces Sunggyu's big brother role

Dongwoo replaces Sunggyu's big brother role. His playful side will be overshadowed by his sudden responsibility to lead the group and look after the well-being of the members while Sunggyu is unable to.

Cast: himself  

 

Lee Sungjong 

Sungjong also tries to help Dongwoo fill the gap that Sunggyu left

Sungjong also tries to help Dongwoo fill the gap that Sunggyu left. Although being the maknae of the group, he  played a big role settling the aftermath of Sunggyu's accident.

Cast: himself