Chapter 3

Behind the Cameras

Chapter 3

        “Wonwoo, come here,” Junhui said with a smile on his face. They were at the Han River right now, walking-well Wonwoo was walking and enjoying the freedom of being out and able to enjoy nature, even though it is midnight right now; Junhui on the other hand is sitting in a picnic mat that they brought while munching on some toasted bread.

 

        Wonwoo looked at his boyfriend and smiled. It’s been a long time since they got to enjoy being alone and just be themselves, enjoying a date where no one is looking at them weirdly.

 

        “Just a minute Junhui, I’m still enjoying the fresh air,” Wonwoo said while spreading out his arms. He enjoys being outside with fresh air more now, before he always took it for granted. But things are different now, especially now that they’ve been getting recognized. And the management is getting strict with how they act in public, and how much time they can spend outside the practice room.

 

        Wonwoo was still spreading his arms and turning in circles when two muscular arms enveloped him in a hug.

 

        “You know, you look really cute right now. I just want to take a bite out of you,” Junhui whispered to his ears. Wonwoo shivered because of the huskiness in Junhui’s voice is making him feel things.

 

        “See, you’re cold now. Come here,” Junhui said while frowning. He led Wonwoo to the picnic mat. He shed off his winter coat and put it on Wonwoo.

 

        “No, you’ll get sick,” Wonwoo tried to protest but Junhui was not having any of it.

 

        “You get sick more often than I do, and besides, you ate so little earlier because you gave almost all of dinner’s servings to Hansol. You’ll probably get sick from not getting enough nutrients in your body,” Junhui said.

 

        Wonwoo looked at his boyfriend’s cold face and smiled. He knows his boyfriend is stubborn about certain things, and protecting Wonwoo from himself seems to rank first on Junhui’s worries nowadays, so he decided to humor his boyfriend by keeping his jacket.

 

        “Thank you so much for worrying about me more than you worry about yourself,” Wonwoo whispered. He felt Junhui kiss the back of his neck as he gave him a back hug.

 

        “Anything for you Wonwoo, anything for you,” Junhui said.

 

        They spent the next few hours talking about anything and nothing until the first of the early morning joggers arrived. They then went back to their dorm to get a much needed sleep, or nap rather, as they had rehearsals in three hours.

 

 

        “Wonwoo, please wake up,” Wonwoo heard a voice near him. He tried to open his eyes, but his eyes won’t cooperate.

 

        “Mingyu-ah, you need sleep. Wonwoo will not go away even if you would take a nap,” Another voice said.

 

        “I’m okay, Seungcheol hyung. You’re the one who needs to rest,” Wonwoo heard Mingyu replied.

 

        Wonwoo wanted to tell his two members that he’s fine and that they both should just sleep but the darkness pulled him again.

 

 

        Junhui is pacing in his room, the call from before he left South Korea weighs heavily in his mind. He knows that a lot of s has some feelings for his boyfriend, so narrowing the person who the voice belongs to is difficult. Why is Wonwoo so damn loveable?

 

        He remembered a time when they were on the bus to go shopping for Hansol’s birthday present. They were so tired because Soonyoung had them practicing for hours while Jihoon made them sing over and over again during recording of the album because he was not satisfied and was ridiculously angry over the miniscule mistake. But then an old lady got on the bus carrying a heavy bag of sweet potatoes. Even though they were so tired and their legs are shaking, Wonwoo still stood up and gave the old lady his seat. That action made Junhui love Wonwoo even more. And he would do anything for him.

       

       

        Junhui is in the library reading some Chinese manhwa in preparation for his upcoming role in a drama. He was reading very seriously when a very loud voice disturbed the inner peace of the library.

 

        “Junhui!!!!” A smiling Wonwoo yelled.

 

       The librarian shushed his boyfriend, who in turn bowed in respect and said his apologies. Junhui smiled at the picture that his boyfriend is presenting. He wonders if he’ll ever not think how adorably awkward his boyfriend is.

 

        Wonwoo then sat in front of him, sweat dripping from his forehead and his breathing uneven, probably from the running that he did to get to the library.

 

        “Wonwoo, look at you! You’re sweating like mad! Here, wipe off some of that sweat,” Junhui said while giving his boyfriend his towel. Wonwoo thankfully accepted the towel and wiped off his face. “So why are you yelling for me?”

 

        “Oh right! Guess what Junhui, guess what?” The excited Wonwoo returns.

 

        “I don’t know?” Junhui asked while tilting his head to the right.

 

        “Awwww, you’re no fun. Just guess something, anything,” Wonwoo pouted. Junhui is tempted to just to see him act cutely, but decided against it. Even though he wanted to flirt with Wonwoo a little more, his research for the upcoming drama is more important right now.

 

        “Umm… You finish writing your new mixtape?” Junhui asked.

 

        Wonwoo pouted again at Junhui’s answer.

 

        “How did you know that?”

 

        “Wait, I’m right?”

 

        “Yeah,” Wonwoo whimpered and sighed. “I thought for sure you’ll be surprised that I finished it so early.”

 

        “I am surprised Wonwoo, don’t think that I’m not. That mixtape has been giving you so much headache since you decided to write the whole thing and not get some help from Jihoon,” Junhui said. “How did you finish it so fast anyway?”

 

        “Well you see, I was alone in the room, then Mingyu came in…”

 

        Wonwoo continued on his story, but Junhui stopped listening when he heard Mingyu’s name. ‘Mingyu again. When will that kid stop going to his boyfriend and trying to seduce him away?’

 

        Junhui pretended to listen to Wonwoo’s story telling but inside he is seething. He needs a plan to get back at that kid.

 

        “Damn it! I should have known! I should have not left Wonwoo behind with that kid!” Junhui yelled at himself.

 

        He was so worried that he decided to call Wonwoo. It’s the only thing he could think of that might alleviate some of the worries that he is feeling.

 

        “Hello,” Junhui said through the phone.

 

        “Hello?” A voice that was clearly not Wonwoo’s deep voice was what Junhui heard.

 

        “Mingyu? What are you doing with Wonwoo’s phone?” Junhui asked.

 

        “Junhui hyung, Wonwoo hyung is sleeping besides me right now on the bed. It’s 4 am right now hyung, what do you want?” Junhui heard Mingyu replied.

 

        Junhui cannot believe what he heard and dropped his phone in shock. ”Wonwoo is sleeping besides Mingyu right now? On the bed?”

 

 

a/n:

DUDUDUDUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! hahaha, a little Junwoo/Wonhui chappie because I feel that there's a serious lack of Junwoo moments in this fic...BTW guys, Seventeen won Rookie of the year from SMA together with ikon and gfriend!!!! SO proud of them!!!! and Wonwoo's special stage where he sang the OST from "Kill Me, Heal Me" is so good, you can cleraly hear  that he's so nervous but he made it work!!!! Argh, his voiceeee...:)) As usual, please leave your comments/thoughts on the comment section down below...:))  

 

And on a side note, to all potterheads here, a moment of silence for the great Alan Rickman...He'll surely be missed...