Chapter 8

Behind the Cameras

    Junhui looked at the vacant seat that Soonyoung left. He pondered on what the latter had said to him, is it really worth it to do what the younger said? He loves Wonwoo so much, loved him more than he loves his family, maybe that's why his guilty conscience is eating him alive. What he did was unforgivable, and the heavens seemed to agree. Maybe making Wonwoo lose his memory of them being together is Heaven's way of punishing him.

 

    He stared off into space, remembering all the times that he and Wonwoo spend time together.

            


     Junhui thinks that Wonwoo is the most beautiful creature in the world, especially during times like this that the younger is smiling unreservedly while playing around the feild as he watches him. He picked up a flower and smelled it before blowing the petals away, making the wind around him pick up all those petals and surrounded him. Wonwoo is so unabashedly beautiful, that Junhui's heart constricts a bit as he realized that he is his.

 

    Wonwoo looked at him briefly to smile at him before turning back again to the field. Today is one of those few days that they could get away from their busy schedule and just lazed around. But the day is too beautiful to waste so the lovers decided to go on a trip to the most secluded park that they could find, which led them here, totally alone with only the flowers and birds as their companion.

 

    "Junhui, looked, a purple flower!" Wonwoo cheerfully exclaimed and showed him the flower. "Isn't it beautiful?"

 

    Junhui just looked at Wonwoo's face full of wonder. "You are so much beautiful than that flower," Junhui said straight-forwardly.

 

    Wonwoo blushed at the compliment and didn't look at him for along time, embarassment clear on his face.

 

   "Awww, is Wonu embarassed?" Junhui can't help but tease his boyfriend.

 

    "Sh-shut up! You're being cringe worthy today," Wonwoo mumbled.

 

    "That's because I love you so much," Junhui said.

 

    Wonwoo blushed harder which earned a chuckle from Junhui. Wonwoo glared at him and pushed him away but Junhui was not having any of it. He pulled Wonwoo closer and rested his forehead to his boyfriend's.

 

    "You. Are. Beautiful. Don't ever be embarassed about that, because I won't  stop saying that," Junhi said.

 

    Wonwoo's eyes stared into Junhui, which then made him feel small butterflies in his stomach. Wonwoo, then closed the small gap between their lips. Wonwoo's lips, were so soft as they moved around Junhui's. Junhui was a bit shocked so he was frozen as he felt Wonwoo's lips move around his. Wonwoo was the shy type of person that he'll wait for others to make the first move. He's the person in the group who knows his self-worth the most, but he's also the most private member in their group, so the fact that he made the first move in this kiss flustered Junhui a bit.

 

    Wonwoo detached his lips a bit and said, "Why aren't you kissing back?" then went ahead and kiss him again.

 

    Junhui woke up from his stupor and kiss Wonwoo back. Their lips moved in sync, their hands roaming innocently at each others faces, trying to imprint to their memories the facial structure of the other. After what seemed like a lifetime, they both went up for a much needed breath of air.

 

    "What was that for?" Junhui asked breathlessly at his boyfriend.

 

    "For being there for me, for loving me, for calling me beautiful even though I know I'm not. And for being what I needed and knowing what I need before I even know it," Wonwoo whispered while blushing.

 

    "You don't have to thank me, Wonwoo," Junhui said then pecked the younger's lips. "I'm the one who should be thankful for you loving me and understanding every quirk that I have."

 

    "I wish that we could stay like this forever," Wonwoo said while laying his head at Junhui's shoulders.

 

    "Even though we couldn't stay like this forever, I promise you Wonwoo, I'll love you forever and won't ever leave you."

 

 

            

    Junhui cherishes his and Wonwoo's memories, but that time was especially precious to him. It was the time that he wished time would stop, that they would remain forever that time, the two of them, inlove and everything is the same.

 

    Junhui was so deep in thought that he didn't notice that someone already sat behind him. He only noticed the person when the said person wrapped his arms around him.

 

    "Why are you so deep in thought, Junhui? And why are you here all alone? Come back to the party, please," a familiar deep voice said beside him.

 

   Junhui looked shocked at the appearance of his boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, he doesn't know what to label the boy now, but nonetheless, for him to appear so suddenly besides him shocked the Chinese member.

 

    "You, why are here? You should be enjoying the party right now!" He exclaimed when he finally regained his senses.

 

    He saw the younger shrugged his shoulders. "It's not much of a party right now, more like the hyungs interrogating Mingyu and I's ual orientation and the  younger ones are eating to their heart's content."

 

    After that an uncomfortable silence enveloped the two, or so Junhui would like to think, just to escape the fact that he's feeling this awkwardness of discussing  his boyfriend's possibility of being straight.

 

    "You know, it's kind of funny at first how all of our members seemed to think that I'm gay. I mean, did I ever made an impression that I lean towards being gay? There's nothing wrong with that, mind you, but I just can't see myself as being one. And to think that they all thought that I'll turn gay for Mingyu? What was that? Hahahaha" Wonwoo said while laughing hard. Junhui can't look at the younger with a steady gaze, his heart is breaking apart by just what the younger has been saying. "Junhui, atleast tell me you know that I'm straight. You're one of my best buds in the house, of all people you are one of the people who knows me best."

 

    Junhui doesn't know what to say to that. Should heagree to whatever the younger was saying even though he knows that it's a lie and that he'll be breaking his heart in the process, or should he come clean to him about their relationship.

 

    Apparently, Junhui didn't answer fast enough for the younger as he said, "Seriously? You thought I am gay, too?"

 

    "Won, I know for a fact that you're gay," Junhui said.

 

    "Huh?" 

 

    "You were in a relationship with a guy before you were hospitalized, Wonwoo. You've been in that relationship ever since our comeback on September," Junhui tried to explain.

 

    "Quit joking, Junhui! Why would I be gay? I know myself enough to know what you're saying is wrong," Wonwoo said while slapping Junhui's chest.

 

    "Won, I'm not joking. Why would I joke about that?"

 

    "So if what you're saying is true, who is it? Who's the guy who turn me gay?"

 

    "I won't tell you, because I know you won't believe me... Just trust me okay? You know I'll never lie to you," Junhui said, patting Wonwoo's shoulders and stood up.

 

    "WAIT! Stay with me for a bit," Wonwoo said when he grabbed Junhui's hands.

 

    Junhui looked at the younger looking so sad that he can't resist. He sat down again and enveloped him in a tight hug.

 

    "Why did this happen to me, Junhui? Did I do something so abominable that the gods wants me to be punished? I want to remember everything that happened to me... So I won't be confused like this anymore!" Wonwoo said then cried on Junhui's chest.

 

    Junhui wants so badly to confess to Wonwoo about the real happenings in their life, about their relationship, but he knows this isn't the time yet. The latter is so confuse right now, and he feels like he's taking advatage of his vulnerable state if he confess right now about their relationship. And he still doesn't know how to confess how crazy he'd been during his trip in Hong Kong, and to confess his sins right now would only jeopardize their relationship

.

    So Junhui did what the only thing he could do at times like this, and just hug him. Hug his boyfriend that doesn't know he exists, the guy that won't acknowledge the part of him that was in a relationship with him, the boy he loves so much that he's willing to be just a memory  to him if he could just stay happy, the man who his world revolves around-Someone who he betrayed on a moment's weakness. And if he could turn back time, he wishhed he didn't have to go just to prevent all the things happening to them right now.

 

 

 

a/n:

Again, another short chapter...I'm sorry...Real life had been kidnapping me more and more each day... And Finals is almost here, so I'm going to be busier in the coming days.....huhuhuhu

 

anyway, thanks for the new subscribers!!!!! hope you guys are enjoying the story so far...and ummm...leave your thoughts down below?:))