Set 4

Droplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dorms 

If you have watched the short episodes of “DBSK House Tour  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvRPZavvW0c )” you should have observed how the rooms were allocated for the members. 5 of them shared one bedroom and the other two rooms were divided between the members for their music composing. And the two rooms were packed with musical instruments, and it was pretty cramped. And also, the bedroom that the five shared was rather plain, it only had beds, nothing else. And for a person who observes this closely will be able to understand that, there might be something wrong. Something that the members are desperately trying to hide.

And of course.. how true that is. The truth that no one knew, except for the 5 members.

When their managers informed that a TV channel was planning on making an episode to tell the fans how they live, the members were slightly worried. Not because they didn’t like to share a piece of their life with the fans. But about the true room arrangement within the dorm. And that night, Yunho had called all the members to the living room and had asked their opinion. Because, if they are to really disclose how they live.

To tell you all the truth, one of the small rooms was actually being shared by Jaejoong and Yunho, and the three younger members shared other. And the largest room was actually the music room where the five members get together and compose music. But if they were to show this r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter