set one

Droplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

these are simply some drabbles i wrote and if my muse allows me, these will see the day as one shots... XD will basically be Non AU and if you give me a word, i'll write one for you. :) :) :) enjoy...

 

Habits –

each member of his group had weird habits that amused Yunho, sleep talking Changmin, Yoochan midnight cravings and even Junsu’s fascination with football, s were truly amusing. Among all those things it was Jaejoong’s habit of singing in the shower that Yunho loved the most, the boy would enter the bathroom and will be performing a full concert in there before coming out, leaving no or less hot water for other members. No wonder Changmin would get up early to catch an early shower. And Yunho loved his voice, Yunho loved how Jaejoong would fail miserably at trying to rap the parts that were meant for Yoochan and sometimes he would try to hit the high notes, trying to imitate Changmin. And other members would laugh their asses out seeing how Jae fail at all those attempts. And with all these, what Yunho made in to a new habit is that each morning, when Jae would take shower, Yunho would sat on the sofa close to the bathroom and would listen to each songs that Jae would sing. And sometimes, when it was only Yunho and Jae alone in their dorm, he would even join the shower for a duet. 

 

 

Eyes –

it was his eyes that Yunho fell in love with. Those big round doe eyes wandering around the room full of strangers that came for the auditions. They were full of incomprehensible emotions that Yunho was so engrossed by the things that this boy may hide in those full eyes. He wanted to know them, he want to reach out and unveil each secret, worry and hope hidden in those eyes. He guessed the boy would be the same age as him, a little younger by his appearance. Yunho never took his eyes from the boy, watching his every move and hoping that those doe eyes would finally catch his… and when they finally did, Yunho knew he was the one. He was the one for him.

 

 

Child -

Yunho could never reason why Jaejoong would get up so early to prepare breakfast for their mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter