Set 2

Droplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss –

when the host asked them about their first kiss, Changmin was oddly silent despite the giggles and playful remarks of other four members, he was still silent when Yunho said how his kiss was with his girlfriend and how Jaejoong’s kiss was forcefully taken by some older girl. And Changmin felt his cheeks slightly burn as the question is now focused on him, and he was glad to the cordi-noona who caked his face with a heavy makeup because he was so certain that his cheeks are burning crimson by now. Changmin didn’t have to participate in the convocation as Yoochan and other three said how his first kiss was stolen by Jaejoong, and how Changmin cried after that. Jaejoong was already trying to cover the situation saying he kissed the youngest because he was so cute sleeping. Changmin kept his eyes glued to the floor, hearing s tease Jaejoong while in his mind he played that scene over and over again. Changmin wasn’t sleeping that day, he was simply closing his eyes to ignore the nagging voices of is hyungs when those soft lips pressed against his. And when he found out it was Jaejoong, he cried. Blaming him for taking the first kiss. But in reality he cried because it was stolen by someone who would never be his.   

 

 

“Unusual-Relationship” –

Junsu never got why Changmin hate him this much. No matter what he did, no matter how perfectly Junsu finished something, the youngest always had something to criticize him about. He was rude, and there were countless night that Junsu cried himself to sleep wondering what it would take to get the youngest to his side. Junsu even stated taking classes to finish his degree just to impress the tallest member. And Junsu even cried in Jaejoong’s arms saying how hurt he was when Changmin said something downright rude and insulting, only to make Jaejoong laugh and tighten his hug while mentioning that it was how Changmin showed his love. But Junsu wasn’t convinced and that eventually pushed Jaejoong to talk with Changmin. And Min was silent the whole time Jaejoong reprimand him. And that night, when the light were out, Junsu nearly screamed when someone crawled into his bed, hugging and complaining how much space his big is taking, and how disgusting is his after shave. And that was the first night in months Junsu slept so peacefully. And the next day, it was his time to complain how tight Changmin’s hug was.   

 

 

Phone –

it was before their debut when the members had no money with them, with the little allowance that the company provide them and the money that their parent transfer to their accounts, the five members really had to put a halt to buying the little things that they really loved, but couldn’t afford. Changmin was only 15 this time, and the boy really wanted a mobile phone to himself. He couldn’t ask for a phone from his parents who aren’t that well off, they were teachers and they had two little girls to look after. And Changmin would scribble pages and pages on his diary about the phone he dream of, but he never said this to s. And one day, on his 15th birthday, he finally got the phone as a gift, there was no note, but he knew it was from Yunho and Jaejoong. The hideous green wrapping paper was definitely a Yunho hyung’s choice, and how neatly it was wrapped showed it was an effort of Jaejoong. It was the first time Changmin cried in front of their members. YunJae said it was nothing, and hugged the youngest who sobbed in their arms. Even after 12 years, Changmin still has the phone with him, it’s outdated, and hardly working anymore but he still loved it just the same. But he never knew how many meals Jaejoong and Yunho skipped to save money to bring a smile to the youngest member’s face.

 

 

Breath -

Yoochan was worried when the manager mentioned that they will have to extend the practice hours by two more hours, he was already tired, too tired and his body was screaming for break. But with the upcoming debut he knew that break is the last thing their management would allow. Yoochan slipped out of the practice room to the bathroom, his breathing was getting heavy and the last thing he wants now is an asthma attack. He quickly took two puffs from the inhaler and waited till his breath to calm. But it doesn’t seem working and not knowing what to do, he lowered himself to the slightly wet, tilled floor. “Yoochan” his closed eyes were now opening weakly to check the person who addressed him. “hyung”. “shhh… don’t talk.” And soon he felt himself wrapped in the warm embrace of Yunho, whispering he would be ok and that there is nothing to worry ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter