Set 3

Droplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee

Yunho couldn’t understand why Jaejoong loved coffee so much. Every morning he would find the pretty man with a big cup of coffee in his hands, sipping it slowly while he hums to a melody in his head. Some morning, Jaejoong would sit on the sofa and drink his coffee, and in some mornings, he would bring it to the bed that Yunho and Jaejoong were sharing and while Jaejoong was on the bed sipping his coffee, Yunho would keep his head on Jaejoong’s lap and observe the delicate features of his lover.

In the beginning, Yunho tried to take a sip or two, but he never grew fond of its taste, and Jaejoong was having it without any sugar or cream, which eventually made Yunho lose interest in the beverage. But he knew one thing, every time Jaejoong had his coffee, Yunho would get to kiss the man, and the aftertaste of the coffee would be shared with the kiss, and for Yunho, that was the perfect moment that he looks forward to every day. He might not like the bitterness of coffee, but tasting it from Jaejoong’s lips, while Jae’s breathless moans fill their room, Yunho realizes that maybe.. maybe he doesn’t really hate the taste of it.

 

 

Airports

Jaejoong never really liked airports; sure, it was nice to travel around the world, and airports do help him connect to the world, But for Jaejoong, he hated it. And the sole reason for his dislike was how arrogant and frighting his fans can sometimes be. Every time he comes out of an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter