Chapter 6

Her Secret Life

A/N:Hey guys, I’m so sorry I haven’t been able to update as much as I wished I could over the summer. School is really getting to me these days and it kept me from finishing this chapter. I saw that the number of subscribers and comments are increasing and I really thank and appreciate you guys for supporting this fanfiction! :))) I decided to write more than I usually do to make up for my long absence :(. I hope you guys understand!. And I also hope that you guys leave comments on what you think about this fanfic. I’m open to recommendation on what should happen in this story and I want to know what you guys think about this fanfic. I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this update!!!!


YERIM’S POV:
That voice could only belong to one person. Suho. The said many boisterously walked in through the door with the other 11 members trailing in beside him. The Red Velvet members could only leave their mouths hanging in shock as they hadn’t expected their sunbaes to suddenly burst in at a random time like this.
“We heard that our Yerim was debuting with you guys so we brought chicken and pizza to celebrate!” Suho exclaimed while holding up two plastic bags filled with boxes of food. 
“Thank you sunbaes!” the girls were broken out of their trance with the mention of food and immediately made their way over to the twelve guys that were standing in front of the door. The now group of 16 made their way over to the middle of the practice room and sat down in a circle. I felt a hand grabbing my wrist towards then and I looked up to find Suho smiling down at me.
“Come on Yerim, you’re the star of this party after all,” I was forced to sit in between Kai and Sehun oppa and was handed a slice of pizza soon after. “잘먹겠습니다!” (People in Korea say this before eating to show appreciation and gratitude towards whoever made or bought whatever they’re eating. It’s expected from the younger people especially) the red velvet members yelled out as they all simultaneously reached out for either a slice of pizza or chicken. The guys chuckled at their antics and they began to eat as well. 
“So, how’s our Yerim doing? I should hope that everything’s going alright,” Suho asked being the leader of Exo and all.
“She’s absolutely the cutest thing ever! I’m actually glad that she joined our group, we needed someone like her!” Joy squealed which made a few of the members chuckle at her.
“She fills in the gaps and holes we had before she joined and I think she’s the best 5th member we could ask for,” Seulgi beamed as she reached out for another slice of pizza.
“Well it’s good to hear that you’re doing a good job of fitting in Yerim,” Kyungsoo oppa smiled and I just nodded to show that I heard him. 
“Please take care of our Yerim! She seems cold and shy on the outside but she’s really not!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he got up to ruffle my hair.
“Oppa you’re going to make me lose all of my hair before I even turn thirty,” I complained which elicited loud laughs from the members of both groups.
“I have an idea, why don’t we all play truth or dare to get to know each other better!” Baekhyun oppa shouted out from the couch he was currently sitting on.
“That sounds fun!”
“Sure why not?”
“I don’t see any harm in playing so.”
“I’m in!”
“Alright let’s play!”

The members decided to spin a bottle to choose who would be questioning whom. The the person the cap pointed to would be asked truth or dare from the person the bottom of the bottle is pointing to. Of course they chose to play this game, they may seem like men by they’re still children at heart. I’m so screwed if anyone of them asks me anything. Kris spins the bottle in the middle of the circle first. Some members hold their breath as the bottle slowly slows down to a stop. Xiumin was chosen to ask Joy.
“Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Ok, we’ll start off easy. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?”
“When I accidentally fell on stage and everyone was looking at me, I didn’t know what to do,” Joy answered in between giggles. Some of the EXO members shook their heads in agreement. Joy spun the bottle as everyone hoped they wouldn’t fall victim to the bottle’s ‘choice’. 
“Baekhyun and Chanyeol!”
“Oh this has got to be good!”
“Truth or dare?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.
“Dare; let’s spice things up a bit.”
“Please don’t ever say that again Chanyeol.”
“Alright, I dare you to stay in that cabinet for 10 minutes without saying a word,” Baekhyun said as he pointed to one of the cabinets under the counter.
Chanyeol groaned,”I shouldn’t have said dare, of course you would be the one to manipulate my height.” 
Kris and Tao stood up with Chanyeol to help him get into the cabinet and shut the door for him as Chen started a timer for 10 minutes. The bottle was spun once again and it soon stopped as it pointed to Chen and Lay. 
“Assa! I got Lay hyung! Truth or dare hyung?”
“Uhhhh truth?”
“Would you rather have to share a room with me or D.O?”
“I’d use a room by myself, you’re too loud Chen and D.O’s too scary.”
“Wow, okay whatever,” the latter said while reaching out to spin the bottle. The game continued to go on and on as different members were chosen each time. Laughter and giggles could be heard from the practice and room and the members had been at it for around 2 hours. Chanyeol had already been harassed with lipstick, Baekhyun had bits of toilet paper in his hair, Suho was soaking wet, and Chen was forced to wear everything backwards. The bottle was spun again as Kai yelled out,”Assa! I get to ask Yerim!” Groans were heard from many of the other members when they heard the results of the bottle. . I’m so screwed, what if he embarrasses me? Why tf did I agree to play this game again? 
“Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“What are 3 aspects you like about me?”
“YAH KIM JONGIN, you can’t ask questions like that to her!” Baekhyun yelled at the male.
“Who said I couldn't?”
“I did!”
“WHEN?!”
“NOW!”
“Ok guys, chill, it’s not a big deal. I’ll just answer the question,” I said which caused the to men to stop yelling at each other. 
“You’re tall, you’re nice, and you’re good at dancing. Are you happy?”
“Very.” I rolled my eyes at his answer and the game continued to go on.

“Ok guys, I think that we’ve been here for too long, it’s been 4 hours already!” Suho said and got up to clean up our practice room.
“Yikes, we’ve been holding you back from practicing for too long,” Luhan exclaimed as he stood up as well.
“Well I think we should head off now, it’s getting late already and you guys should hurry up and finish practice so you can head to your dorm,” D.O advised and helped Suho clean up the mess they made. And all the EXO members head towards the door after making sure the practice room was exactly like how it was before they had came in.
“So we’re going to leave now, don’t overwork yourself and remember to eat something and drink! We’ll come by again soon! Fighting!” Suho said before waving and leaving the room with the rest following with waves and shouts of goodbyes. The members of Red Velvet bowed in response and closed the door as all of them left.
“Yerim! You never told me you were that close with the Exo sunbaes!” Seulgi exclaimed while plopping herself down onto one of the couches.
“Uhhh, I thought you knew?” I answered cheekily and decided to sit down next to her.
“But still, how were we supposed to figure out how close you were with them with just that one meeting?”
“I don’t know?”
“Come on Seulgi, leave the poor girl alone, she’s been through a lot today,” Irene said and I sent a grateful smile to her.
“Ok geez I was just asking,” Seulgi said with her hands up as a sign of surrender. Joy and Wendy were lying down on the floor as they started talking about the foods they really wanted to eat.
“OK, I know you girls had fun and everything today, but it’s time to practice for a few hours before returning to your dorm,” the manager oppa said which caused us to groan before standing up and staggering towards the mirrors on the other side of the practice room.

It had been a couple of hours and we had fixed up our performance of Happiness and we were reviewing the choreography by ourselves for the choreographer tomorrow. After finishing the new choreography we were lying on the floor before we knew it. Loud pants echoed through the room and the stench of smell was everywhere. 
“Oh my god I think I’m going to pass out or something,” Joy said before getting up to get a sip of water.
“Same here girl, my body is not okay and will be even worse tomorrow,” Wendy complained as she massaged her legs with her back against the mirrors.
“I feel like I just broke all the bones in my body! Even my face hurts!” I complained, my body was screaming at me even with the smallest of movements. It hurt to laugh and I simply couldn’t move which left me lying on the floor looking like a disoriented starfish of some sort. As I looked up at the clock that was hanging on the wall, I figured that I couldn't stay lying not the floor forever. So I slowly got up to pack my things as the other members looked at me in shock.
“I want to leave as soon as the manager gets back, I want to sleep,” I explained and the other members nodded their heads as they decided to get up and get ready to leave as well. So as soon as the manager was back, we were ready to go back to the dorm. 

The moment we were back to the dorm that we called our heaven, I immediately ran to my bed as I didn't realize how much I missed it for the whole day. My suitcase was standing next to my bed untouched, but I could care less about unpacking right now. I was just so happy to be on a soft surface. When a few serious of giggles were heard, I turned around to find Wendy and Seulgi standing in the doorway of my room.
“Are you really that tired to try and sleep without taking off your makeup?”
“Oh ! I totally forgot! Thanks unni!” I yelled as I got my necessities and headed towards the bathroom.

After finishing my night routine I was more than ready to finally get the sleep I had been missing for the whole day.
“GOODNIGHT UNNIES!” I yelled out as I heard several “good nights” and “sleep wells”.I felt the ghost of a smile on my lips as I thought about the events that occurred today, and with that I drifted off to sleep.


“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!” I was jolted awake by the screeching sound of an alarm clock. It was 5:00 and it was still too early for me to able to function properly.
“Come on Yerim-ah! We have to be at the company by 6 so we get there before the choreographer arrives!” Irene shouted from across the hall.
“I’m up unni! Thank you!”
I quickly grabbed everything I need and headed towards the bathroom which was at the end of the hallway. I was the second ready and in the kitchen eating breakfast. As I ate yogurt with Irene unni I could tell that Joy, Seulgi, and Wendy were not morning people as they were panicking because of the time.

Ugh we have practice for the whole day, how am I going to survive this? Don’t worry Yerim, you’ll get through it, it’ll be just like when you were a trainee. I was forced out of my thoughts when the choreographer introduced herself and just told us to call her May. We started off by warming up and stretching before May told us to perform what we practiced last night. And then she began to show us the steps to the new choreography to our comeback song.
I wonder what the Exo oppas are doing right now. Would they be at the company or do they have a schedule today?
“Yerim-ah you need to focus! You’re in the wrong position!” May’s voice snapped me out of my daze as I realized that all eyes were on me.
“Jwesonghabnida(sorry),” I said as I bowed to her and the rest of the members.
“You can’t start slacking off now that you’re finally able to debut. You’re supposed to be in line with Irene but look where you are now,” I nodded my head while making my way over to my correct position. Seulgi sent me a smile of encouragement as May continued teaching the rest of the dance. Come on Yerim, focus! You can’t let them think that you're not fit for this group. Focus now! Think about what the oppas are doing later, they’re not important right now.

By the time we managed to get the whole dance down it was already 3PM and boy was I hungry. Soon we came to an agreement to order pizza
“Let’s play a game of Rock Paper Scissors and the loser has to pay for the pizza!” Joy yelled out.
“Rock paper scissors says shoot!”
I had held out a fist and fortunately, Wendy was the only one holding out scissors. I yelled out in glee with the other members except for Wendy as she groaned.
“Thanks unni!”
“We appreciate you buying pizza for us!
“We love you unni!”
“Thanks Wendy!”
As soon as the pizza was delivered we wasted no time and got down to business.
“I can’t believe we managed to dance for 9 hours just by eating breakfast. I think we’re immortal or something,” Joy said between mouthful of pizza.
“Yah! Eat a little bit more ladylike Joy-ah!” Irene reprimanded the latter.
“Sorry unni!”
“Speaking of which, wouldn’t it be cool if we had superpowers too?”
“Like Exo sunbaes!”
“I would definitely want flight as Miya power,” Wendy exclaimed.
“I want light!” Said Seulgi
“OH I know what I want! I want wind!
“Why would you want wind? Telekinesis is so much better Joy!” Irene retorted.
“What about you Yerim, what would you want?” Wendy asked me while handing me another slice of pizza.
“Obviously teleportation, I would never be late again!”I shouted out in joy.
“I guess that is true…”
And we spent the rest offer afternoon practicing and talking about nonsense like that. And before we knew it, it was already time to go back to our dorm. I think I know why hwejangnim(CEO) said that the members are the most important aspect of a group. They really affect the mood of the group. I’m so relieved to have such encouraging members. A smile stretched across my face as I ran off to catch up with the unnis that had left before I did.