Chapter 1

Her Secret Life

A/N: IMPORTANT: to all Sarahs I apologize for making you sound like a but that wasn't my intention to do so😭💘 I just couldn't think of a name so I went with Sarah. Ily all Sarahs😂💘❤️( sorry this chapter's really short)

Yerim's POV:

“Ugh, why is time slowing down on me all of a sudden? This is BS,” she swore to herself as she tapped her foot impatiently while staring at the clock. As usual after school Yerim walked briskly out of her school building as fast as she could. She couldn't be late again. Not this time. She sighed as the crossing guard stopped her as she tried to cross the street, she had 10 minutes before she would be late.

 

“Ugh I've got 10 minutes left before my gets kicked again,” the girl mumbled to herself as she ran across the street and ran off towards the usual building, using the same route.

 

“Thank God,” she mumbled swearing under her breath as she reached the SM trainees’ building and signed in with her ID card. “Just in time,” Yerim mumbled under her breath as she entered the practice room just to see the other trainees warming up. She set her bag down on a bench in a corner as she also started warming up as the dance director walked in.

 

“Start the stretches!!” She hollers as everybody scrambled to get into their positions. “Again!” the dance director yelled as she made the students do the same move over, over, and over again. “This crazy is gonna kill us all,” her best friend Joon said as he was forced to repeat the same move with her.

 

“Is she insane or what?” Joon ranted as sweat dropped off his face as well as Yerim’s face. “This is BS,” she complained, even though she knew that that was best director in the building. All of her recommendations for her dance skills actually worked the best.

 

“Are you gonna come this time?” Joon asked as he picked up his bag and asked for the others to wait. “Nope. You know me Joon, I'm gonna stay behind for practice as usual,” she replied as she grabbed her water bottle and took a long sip. She always stayed behind, she never went out with the others to eat or slack off. She needed to debut. She needed the job.

 

“That just wants to make sure that she debuts before us.” “Who knows, that ’s just desperate, she doesn't have any talent at all.” “She probably just got in through connections.” Yerim sighed again as she overheard some of the trainees whispering to each other as Joon waved and left with the others, leaving the room deserted.

 

“Well, I shouldn't waste time when I've got the whole studio to myself,” Yerim said as she got up to stretch. She walked over to the speakers with her phone, as she turned her phone on she noticed she had missed a ton of phone calls. All from a foreign number. That's weird.

“Hello?” Yerim asked suddenly getting an eerie feeling from this phone call.

“Hello, is this Yerim?” A deep voice asked that sent shivers down her back.

“Y-yes. How do you know my name?” She questioned her voice shaking.

“It's me Chanyeol!!! Don't you remember your oppas?!”

“Chanyeol?!! Why are you calling me at this non-godly hour? Aren't you in China?”

“Yeah, but I had to call you to tell you to be expecting a surprise soon.”

“A surprise? What surprise?”

“Nope. No. I can't tell you anymore than that. Bye bye Yerim-ah.”

-Beep Beep-

She chuckled as she plugged her phone in and her solo song and tied her hair up into a loose ponytail. She let her body slowly start to move to the rhythm. Letting herself get lost to the music that was flowing through her body. Little did she know, someone was watching her with a proud smile.