Chapter 5

Her Secret Life

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry I really haven;t been updating much. School's starting in about 4 days. And I am so not ready to deal with what school has to offer. Updating might be hard for me throughout the school year, and I hope you'll all understand. So I tried to write a long chapter (Idk if I really did but) for you guys since I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for too long. So I hope you enjoy!!` And please don't hesitate to PM me or leave behind comments. I'd like to hear what you guys think of this story and I'd like to hear some of your ideas. (My creativeness has been decreasing and I need major help) Plz enjoy!~

Yerim’s POV:
Everything seemed to happen in a blur. All I seemed to remember was nodding along throughout the whole meeting not even trying to understand the situation. 

“They should really change the air conditioning in here. It's like a frickin oven in here!” Wendy complained minutes after we were ushered out of the CEO’s office. 
“I know right? The AC’s just acting like a heater. It's letting out warm air. Not cold air!” Joy replied to Wendy's complaint as the two started walking ahead of the group while ranting about the AC. 

“Yerim-shi! Yerim!” I spun around to be met face to face with the CEO’s assistant panting face as my eyes were directed to a piece of paper he was holding out to me in his outstretched arm.

“The Hwejangnim forgot to give this to you and asked me to give you this, it's your new schedule. From now on you'll be training with the rest of Red Velvet in their training room,” the assistant informed me in between sharp intakes of breath. 

“T-thank you,” I thanked him while bowing 90 degrees while the red velvet girls began jumping up and down while giggling. 

“Cmon lets go get your stuff and then we’ll show you around our training room!” Irene exclaimed as she dragged me by the wrist. Man she has a tight grip. Soon enough I was in front of the same studio exo had dragged me out of. I opened my mouth to suggest that I go in by myself only to get cut off by the opening sound of a door. They had gone in. 

“Ahnneonghasayeo ssaem(slang word for teacher),” Seugli called as red velvet and I filed into the room.

“Omo it’s seulgi!! My star student,” our teacher exclaimed while smiling. “I see now it's Yerim’s turn to debut?!”

The four of them nodded enthusiastically which caused an uproar of whispering and gossiping throughout the room.

“So the finally did it huh.” 
“How did she get chosen? Did she seduce the CEO?!”
“Why is it her?”
“She's got no talent at all!”
“Why would the CEO even choose her when he has me?”

“Maybe it's because you're less talented than Yerim and show no possibilities that would benefit our group,” Joy snapped at the last one causing the ty trainee to immediately shut up. Obviously hating the attention that suddenly turned to me, I quickly gathered my things and ran up to the rest of the members of red velvet. Joy gave me a warm smile as the rest of the members and I bowed and exited the room. But as I hurriedly turned around to race down the hallway a tall and hard frame blocked my way causing my small body to tumble backwards.
“Ahneonghasayeo sunbaenimdil,” I heard the red velvet members greet them and I immediately knew who it was. As I slowly lifted my head my prediction was right. It was exo. 
 I thought as I heard exo greet the members of red velvet politely. I felt their gazes fall on me and soon after, laughter was heard. 
“Of course, Yerim wouldn't be Yerim without her clumsiness,” Kai's deep voice rang throughout the hallways while the other members laughed and some doubled over in laughter. 
“It’s not my fault that you were born into a tall giant,” I mumbled quietly while allowing Kai to help me up with his outreached hand.
Clearly I hadn’t mumbled quietly enough which caused a rumble of laughter to echo through the empty halls. Chanyeol had already doubled over in laughter bringing Sehun down with him which caused me to unconsciously pout. 
“I would die before I see the day Yerim actually learn how to talk quietly,” Chanyeol says while wiping a tear off his face.
“It’s not my fault you have big ears,” I replied as I walked over to Red Velvet who were quietly watching in amusement. 
“You guys seem pretty close?” Joy asked with a questioning look on her face.
“Yeah, you could say that,” Suho replied while turning to face me, “So our Yerimie’s finally debuting? Congrats! We’ll have a party later since we’re actually going to our next schedule. I’ll call you!”
“Please take care of our Yerim!!” Suho said towards Red Velvet as both groups bowed and continued to walk down the hallways in their own separate directions. 
“Heol(헐). You were close with Exo sunbaenimdil? Why didn’t you tell us?!!” Wendy questioned as soon as their presence left the bare hallways. 
“You never asked?” I answered meekly, embarrassed. 
“Let the poor girl breathe,” Joy intervened and I let out a sigh of relief.
“Ah! We’re here!!” Irene called out as they arrived in front of a studio on the second floor. 
“Tada! Welcome to our humble abode. Well we don’t exactly live here, but close enough,” Seulgi yelled while running inside to jump onto a couch. 
The rest of the members walked in and all found a place to sit whether it was on the floor or on a couch. 
“Let’s start stretching so we can start practicing soon. We have to help Yerim learn ‘happiness’,” Wendy instructed as the member lazily started to stretch.
I walked over in front of the mirrors as I started to stretch my body out. I had already learned the choreography to ‘Happiness’ I just needed to adjust to the other members and my own part in the song. We got into our positions while Wendy ran over to connect her iPod to the speakers. A hard knock echoed through the room which shocked all of us and gathered our attention to the door. 
“Is there a short tempered, stubborn, and short girl named Yerim in here?” A voice rang out. That voice! It’s sounds so much like… No way! I whipped around only to be face to face with a tall skinny male that had just walked into the studio. .