Chapter Seven

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Seven [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]


 

[CONTENTID3]

I was worried, in fact, we were all worried about Hakyeon. I knew about his problem but I didn’t do anything to help him since I was under management of the company and someone was always looking. If he wasn’t looking at us all the time, I could have helped him sooner.

 

    “Hyung, it’s too hard.”

 

The first word that he had said to me when he first broke down. It was heart-breaking to see him that way but all I could do was give him comfort when he needed it. Behind the company walls is nothing but corruption and injustice towards their workers and especially idols. I have more of a freedom since I’m always behind the scene as their manager but the 6 are always being watched 24/7. All of us believed that this company was different than the others but we were wrong; there’s no difference. I was there when the head talked to him, I was there when he was punished, I was there when he was criticized, and I was there when he broke down so many times.

 

    “Should I just do it, hyung?”

 

It wasn’t a first that he had asked me that question. His swollen eyes, his trembling body, but most of all his broken heart pierced through me. He was begging. He was begging me to let him go but I knew I couldn’t. I needed him to be strong but most importantly he had to stay strong for the others. He meant the world to the other five even if they don’t speak it in words but the actions speaks enough, only if Hakyeon could see what I’d see.

 

    “I’m sorry hyung.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter