Chapter Fourteen

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Fourteen[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Flashes of lights and noises were heard since VIXX is having their comeback stage. Each and every member stood in line and greeted the fans and cameras that were directed to them.

      “Oh! VIXX members are here everyone!” Kim Seunghye shouted excitedly when she saw the members coming up towards her for a mini-interview.
 

      “Annyeonghaseyo, Real V~ V.I.X.X VIXX  imnida!” the members greeted.
 

      “Ooh~ VIXX are always handsome! So how does it feel to comeback again? I’m sure you’re all excited about meeting your fans!”
 

      “Of course! Starlights are always pretty that when we don’t have any schedules we miss them!” Ken said excitedly and looked behind him and then a heart kiss towards Starlights, “Starlights, I love you!”

 

      “So what are you going to show us today on stage?” Seunghye ask

 

      “Our awesome and handsome self of course!” Ken jokingly said.

 

Leo smacked Ken at the back of his head. Ravi took the mic and said, “We will show our hard work and of course our stage performance that we’ve prepared for this first comeback stage.”

 

      “VIXX, good luck!”

 

The members bowed their head and said their goodbye greeting and left to go inside the building to prepare for their pre-recording.

 

      “Do you think Hakyeon hyung is okay?” Hyuk asked out of the blue as they walk down the hall.

 

      “I’m sure he’s okay.” Hongbin said.

 

      “Me too. I’m sure he’s happy right now.” Taekwoon said as he looked out the window towards the blue sky. 

 

Ƹ̵̡*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°Letting Go°•´¨`»♥
¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•

 

To my lovely members,

This is your one and only Cha Hakyeon. You must be wondering why this letter is there other than me. First of all, I’m really sorry for everything that I’ve done so far. Worrying each and every single one of you, especially you Hyukkie~

 

I have letters for each and every single one of you but this is for everyone in general because you all was and still is my family even though we’re far away. My decision? That you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter