Chapter Five

Letting Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Five[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Han Sanghyuk

2015.10.29 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

They only had a few weeks before promotions starts for their album “Chained Up”. However, Hyuk can’t seem to concentrate on his dance routine for the time being. His concentration is towards his leader, who has been distanced for a very long time. Ever since he returned that very day after his first shooting for the drama, Hakyeon has been acting abnormal, but it was truly seen when he came home at the middle of the night when the rest of them were relaxing. He noticed how Hakyeon had a forced smile but at that time Hyuk didn’t really think much about it, thinking it was just him being tired.

 

    “Hyuk-ah, are you listening to hyung right now?” Hyuk’s thoughts were cut off by Jaehwan’s voice.

 

    “Sorry, hyung. What were you saying?”

 

They currently have 2 days off from practice and his Hakyeon hyung is currently with them at a restaurant also taking his needed rests from his schedule.

 

“We asked, what would you like to eat?” Wonshik asked somewhat in annoyance, “we’ve waited for 5 minutes to get an answer from you.”

 

“Actually hyung, it’s only been 25 seconds.” Hongbin said.

 

“Whatever, Binnie. Right now, I’m hungry and 25  seconds feels like 5 minutes to me. Now, order Hyuk!”

 

“Don’t rush the maknae, Wonshik. Let him think about what he wants to eat.” Hakyeon said softly while staring at his phone.

 

“Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter